- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Our Retention Of Your personal Information
- Contact Us info
- Purposes of processing Personal Information our users
- Conditions of processing Personal Information of Users and its transfer to Third Parties
- Obligations of the Parties
- Responsibility of the parties
- Dispute resolution
- Additional conditions
Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf
- (a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use the www.obzoroff.info Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We however can send any promotional emails; we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers
- (a) Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the www.obzoroff.info Service (by embedding our code on their websites) on the behavior of visitors of our customers’ websites or mobile applications. When you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about your behavior including ser activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases).
- (b) Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: www.obzoroff.info collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you are a client of one of our current customers and would no longer like to be tracked by such customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
- (c) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who is a current or former www.obzoroff.info customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to firstname.lastname@example.org. An individual who is a client of a current or former www.obzoroff.info customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to to the respective customer first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact email@example.com.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. www.obzoroff.info will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties
Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
How We Use Your Information
- (a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the www.obzoroff.info Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- (b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the India Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
- (c) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their website(s).
- (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain www.obzoroff.info Services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites on the www.obzoroff.info Service. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on the www.obzoroff.info Service or Site (for example, in our results gallery), you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such Data, will be made publicly available. By publishing your results on the www.obzoroff.info Service or Site, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the www.obzoroff.info Service or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the www.obzoroff.info Service or Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- (c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: www.obzoroff.info will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of www.obzoroff.info, our users or others.
- (d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the www.obzoroff.info Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- How We Protect Your Information. Site www.obzoroff.info is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to www.obzoroff.info or guarantee that your Data on the www.obzoroff.info Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using tawk.to chat cookies and google analytics. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Please review our dedicated page to learn more about our approach to GDPR.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, www.obzoroff.info will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current www.obzoroff.info customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that www.obzoroff.info keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by www.obzoroff.info and former www.obzoroff.info customers), you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within hours and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by www.obzoroff.info’s analytics software, you can do so at https://www.obzoroff.info. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
Our Retention Of Your personal Information
- (a) If you have an account with www.obzoroff.info, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- (b) If you are a visitor to the www.obzoroff.info Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, www.obzoroff.info does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us info
The use of any information posted on the Site Reviewoff means the unconditional acceptance of the User with this Policy and the conditions for the processing of his personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the published information and the Site as a whole.
When copying content (text, images, video and so on) to any other site, social network, personal blog and other external resource on the Internet, the User must provide a link to the source: https://obzoroff.info
- 1.1. In the framework of this Policy, the User’s personal information means:
- 1.1.1. Any personal information that the User provides about himself / herself in the process of using the Site, including the personal data of the User. Required to provide information is marked in a special way in the designated fields. Other information is provided by the User at his personal discretion.
- 1.1.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Site Administration during its use using the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or another program that provides access to the services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the services, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
- 1.3. The operator of personal data for the purposes of this Policy is the International Medical Information Magazine Obzoroff Info
Purposes of processing Personal Information our users
- 2.1. The Site collects and stores only that personal information necessary to provide answers to questions from readers of the Site, comments of Users to publications of Obzoroffoff Journal or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except when the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
- 2.2. The Site’s personal information is processed by the Website for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the Site, providing services related to consultation, processing requests and requests from the User.
- 2.2.2. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- 2.2.3. Providing the User with effective information and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the Site.
Conditions of processing Personal Information of Users and its transfer to Third Parties
- 3.1. With respect to the personal information of the User, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to the unlimited circle of persons. When using individual services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
- 3.2. The operator has the right to transfer the personal information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
- 3.2.1.User consented to such actions.
- 3.2.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a particular service or for the execution of a specific agreement or contract with the User.
- 3.2.3. The transfer is provided for by Russian, international or other applicable law in the framework of the procedure established by law.
- 3.3. The processing of User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. The processing of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” and the provisions of the Federal Law of 07.02.2017 No. 13-ФЗ.
- 3.4. The Operator shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
Obligations of the Parties
- 4.1. User of Obzoroff site must:
- 4.1.1. Provide information about personal data required to use the Site.
- 4.1.2. Update, supplement the information provided about personal data in the event of a change in this information.
- 4.2. The operator must.
- 4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure commonly used to protect this type of information in existing business transactions.
- 4.2.4. Perform blocking of private data relating to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal-data for the period of verification in case of unreliable personal information or illegal actions.
Responsibility of the parties
- 5.1. The Administration of the Site, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not liable if this confidential information:
- 5.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. It was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Site Administration.
- 5.2.3. It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- 6.1. Prior to filing a lawsuit in disputes arising from the relationship between the Website User and the Website Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 6.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
- 6.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be submitted to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.