Pantogor is an innovative gel that is designed to combat pain arising in the joints, and in this review we will talk in detail about its properties, composition, method of application and the effects of this agent. The pathology leading to changes in the joints should be eliminated in the early stages of the development of the disease, when the ailment is just beginning to manifest itself. This approach is very important, since diseases of this type can cause critical deformation of the joints without the possibility of their recovery, which leads to disability.
It is in this case, the gel Pantogor able to help restore the motor ability of a person. We also recommend that you read the description of the balm with a similar action Cream Artropant from arthritis and joint pain made from antlers of the Altai maral.
The correct use of the gel and the passage of the appropriate course will allow you to get rid of joint pain, which will ensure a return to a full life. The drug Pantogor differs in that it is practically the only remedy that can relieve pain within ten minutes after application. Its effectiveness is not an unfounded statement, but a fact, confirmed by clinical tests, which have confirmed the presence of the healing properties of the gel, which are unique (about this photo at the end of the article).
Elena Malysheva told about this wonderful drug in the Health program about its beneficial properties and methods of treating joints, and also there were published real reviews about Pantogor and the results from its use.
- How does Pantogor work: description and properties
- The secret of effectiveness and composition of the Pantogor gel
- The price of the drug and where to buy Pantogor
- Instructions for use Pantogor gel
- What is joint bursitis and how to deal with it
- How to prevent the appearance of bursitis
- Treatments for bursitis
- How to keep your joints healthy - healthy foods for arthritis
- Is it possible to slow down the process of joint wear?
- What foods are good for arthritis?
How does Pantogor work: description and properties
The effect of the drug on the human body can be described as follows:
- after the gel is applied to the skin, its components penetrate deep into the tissues and relieve pain in a short time;
- after a while, it usually takes no more than two to three days, regeneration processes are started in the problem zone, leading to the restoration of damaged tissues;
- ten days later, the pain disappears completely if the use of the gel was carried out in accordance with the course of treatment on a regular basis.
It is the regularity of the gel Pantogor ensures that a positive effect is surely achieved:
- will be able to quickly get rid of the pain syndrome;
- a feeling like numbness in the limbs will disappear;
- the symptoms of arthritis and arthrosis will disappear;
- the process of repairing damaged tissues will start.
The occurrence of relapses of the disease in the case of using Pantogor gel is extremely rare. To completely exclude such a probability, you should use the drug for the entire prescribed treatment period of 25-40 days.
The secret of effectiveness and composition of the Pantogor gel
The effectiveness of Pantogor gel is determined by its composition, part of which is a substance obtained from antlers of Canadian maral. What it is?
This type of antlers should be understood as the reindeer horns - animals that are extinct at the moment, which are known as Caribou Dawson. They once lived on Graham Island in the immediate vicinity of the Pacific coast of Canada.
The unique properties of these antlers are attributed to the mountain air, which contributes to the accumulation of nutrients in the antlers of deer. The first means for treating joints based on them began to be manufactured by local residents more than three hundred years ago.
In our country, the owner of this unique raw material was the A.E. Litskevich Research Center, whose representatives during the expedition to Canada discovered 140 horns of Canadian maral. In gratitude for this, our scientists were allowed to keep 30 instances of horns, which allowed them to release a limited series of medicinal substances based on them.
Antlers of an extinct deer not only block the destruction of joints, but also create the conditions for the regeneration of problem tissues. There are no side effects. Scientists took advantage of the synergy effect, that is, they added components to Pantogor, which several times increased the strength of the therapeutic effect. Such components are exclusively organic in origin:
- Antlers of maral - a component that stops the destruction of tissues and contributes to their recovery.
- Chondroitin - relieves inflammation and inhibits their progress, relieving pain, and also strengthening ligaments, tendons and tissues. This substance is also in demand in order to start and activate the process of synthesis of such an acid as hyaluronic acid.
- Extracts from the macular - relieve pain and restore the activity of movements.
- Devil's claw is a substance in the form of a plant concentrate that provides pain relief.
- Extracts from a golden mustache - restoration of the immune system.
- Adam's root is a rare plant that triggers the regeneration of cartilage tissue that forms joints.
The Pantogor preparation, the composition of which is based on a natural formula, can be used by almost everyone, since it has no contraindications. The only exception is individual intolerance to any component from the list above in the photo. Gel manufacturer Pantogor: Russia, the city of Barnaul, Altai Territory. Available for sale without a prescription, the recommended shelf life is 1 year from the date indicated on the package, and the possible period of use with the loss of up to 35% of valuable properties is 18 - 20 months.
The price of the drug and where to buy Pantogor
You can buy a fake Pantogor on any spontaneous market, but a real gel can be ordered only on the manufacturer's website, which delivers to Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Kazakhstan within 4-7 days, the price Pantogor during the promotion period, only 1 ruble per 50 ml package. Also, the site contains video and audio reviews of people who were helped by this drug and literally "Saved Life".
Gel Pantogor Vietnamese people can buy joint treatment for the price of 575 thousand dong.
Instructions for use Pantogor gel
The use of Pantogor gel should be carried out in compliance with the following scheme:
- first, the problem area is washed with clean water;
- then a small amount of gel is applied to it and thoroughly rubbed until the skin completely absorbs it;
- the total massage time of the problem area should not be less than 15 minutes;
- minimum procedure is repeated three times during the day.
What is joint bursitis and how to deal with it
Joint disease often torments not only mature people. Unfortunately, joint problems are a very common disease, even among young people. Today we would like to say a few words about such an ailment as bursitis of the joints. Some patients do not even suspect that constant pain in the knees and elbows is a manifestation of bursitis. This ailment is sometimes confused even with osteochondrosis. That is why diagnostics is so important. What is the cause of bursitis, let's try to figure it out today. In scientific terms, bursitis is an inflammation of the joints. There may be several reasons. It can be a banal overload.
Young people often feel joint pain after a hard workout. If you exercise incorrectly, you may notice persistent swelling and redness around the knee. This suggests that your body suffers from bursitis. Treatment of bursitis can drag on for many years. You can become a carrier of a chronic form of this disease. Among the symptoms of bursitis of the joints, a number of signs can be distinguished. We have already noted that pain in the knees and elbows is the main symptom, but far from the only one.
It is also worth noting the presence of edema, as well as slight redness. You may notice that over time it becomes more difficult to unbend the limbs. This disease can take two forms, like other diseases. This is an acute bursitis and its chronic type. In order to understand which disease your joints suffer from, you need to make an appointment with a specialist.
Pantogor resists bursitis, although the orthopedic surgeon is responsible for treating the joints, but in some cases, people can go to the surgeon. Elbow bursitis is a very common form of manifestation of this ailment. You should be aware that today a large number of people do not want to deal with this problem. You must realize that bursitis of the joints is a serious enough disease that can lead to complications, up to disability. Elbow bursitis is easy to recognize. First of all, it is worth paying attention to pain in the elbow joint, which are clearly manifested when flexing the upper limbs. You must understand that bursitis also has severe forms of manifestation, when the body temperature rises and it becomes difficult for a person to move around without assistance.
How to prevent the appearance of bursitis
If these symptoms bother you, you should immediately consult an orthopedic doctor. Only a specialist can correctly diagnose and determine which method is best to treat your form of bursitis: Pantogor gel or Artrovex. Like all specialists, orthopedists begin treatment with a detailed diagnosis. I would immediately like to note that there can be several methods for determining the presence of this disease. You can use both an X-ray and an ultrasound. The diagnostic method must be agreed with your healthcare provider. In the most difficult cases, the doctor insists on taking a puncture from the joint bag. Some people do not understand why it is so important to seek treatment from a specialist. Everything is quite simple. You must understand that only a doctor can correctly diagnose.
Bursitis is very similar to arthritis and arthrosis, and the treatment for these diseases is slightly different. Only an orthopedist, after a detailed and most importantly professional diagnosis, will be able to accurately confirm your guesses. Based on the results of the examination, an ideal treatment plan will be drawn up for you. If you want to recover from bursitis in a short time, you need to listen to the recommendations of the orthopedic doctor and clearly and accurately follow his recommendations. After the doctor confirms the diagnosis, you should think about effective treatment. If you do not want to treat the acute form of bursitis, then it can develop into a chronic type and then it will be very difficult to get rid of it. Knee bursitis should be treated with complex methods. If the disease is neglected, then it is worth thinking about how to lie in the hospital.
Inpatient treatment will help you improve joint function and recover. If you decide to treat joint diseases at home, it is recommended to use Pantogor, we have given you a number of recommendations that orthopedists give their patients with bursitis. Initially, you will be required to review several aspects of your life. Most likely, bursitis was the result of constant stress and overstrain. People often do not understand that the body should be protected, only then it can resist diseases. If a person has found bursitis, then the first thing to do is to provide the patient with bed rest and rest. This is a key point. Knee bursitis can be treated with different methods. You must understand that cold is your friend in the fight against this ailment.
It's hard to believe, but regular compresses with ice cubes will help relieve the pain that bursitis has and eliminate the symptoms of the disease. A very good way to treat bursitis is compression. This is a special procedure, which consists in compression, which is reproduced with the help of elastic bandages. This procedure is a very effective way to reduce the pain that occurs with this disease. Elbow bursitis provides a special treatment. This means that the patient can not do anything with his hands.
Treatments for bursitis
In some cases, doctors recommend the same bed rest. Sometimes you can get up, but straining your limbs is strictly prohibited. If the patient has problems with the joints, then in bed, soft pillows should be placed under the damaged limbs. This will help reduce pain. Treatment of ulnar bursitis should be recommended by a doctor. Only an orthopedist can help you effectively.
There are some cases where bursitis has been caused by a specific infection. This means that you should drink antibiotics. But you must understand that it is not recommended to choose your own medicines. You should understand that today there are a lot of pills. After a detailed examination and examination of your tests, the orthopedist will draw up a treatment plan for you. You only have to follow his instructions.
Elbow bursitis and its treatment is a serious process. If you are an athlete, then during rehabilitation you need to forget about stress. It is very important to correctly understand the cause of bursitis. Only a doctor can correctly identify and eliminate it. When bursitis is severe, you may be advised to have surgery. This issue should be discussed with the surgeon, and then apply Pantogor according to the instructions.
How to keep your joints healthy - healthy foods for arthritis
In the years before 30-35, most of us do not experience joint problems: we move easily, without pain, and quickly recover from injuries. But even healthy joints begin to hurt with age, the range of movements decreases, some physical activities become impossible due to pain.
How do healthy human joints change with age? How old are your joints? Even in healthy people who are not overweight and have not injured their joints, articular cartilage gradually becomes thinner and less elastic with age. At the age of 40-50, osteoarthritis begins to develop - degenerative changes in the structure of the joint, which occur as a result of age-related changes in metabolic processes in cartilaginous tissue.
The articular cartilage decreases in height, it absorbs worse the synovial fluid needed for lubrication during movement, the synovial fluid in the joint also becomes smaller.
With severe degenerative processes or inflammation (arthrosis) of the joints, the synovial fluid may gradually disappear altogether, leaving the cartilage without natural moisture. In this case, the cartilage during "work" is constantly injured, this causes severe pain, restricts mobility - sometimes the amplitude or range of motion decreases, and sometimes a person cannot move a limb or fingers at all - the pain is so strong.
Even if there is no pain, the range of motion is still decreasing over the years: this process can be slowed down only thanks to regular yoga classes or similar types of physical activity. To determine what age the condition of your joints corresponds to, make a simple check: lean forward as low as possible, do not bend your knees, reach the floor with your equal hands.
1. If you touch the floor with your palms, your joints are between 20 and 30 years old.
2. If you touch the floor with your fingertips, your joints are between 30 and 40 years old.
3. If you touch your fingertips to the instep of the foot, your joints are between 40 and 50 years old.
4. If you touch the middle of your lower leg with your palms, your joints are from 50 to 60 years old.
5. If you touch your knees with your palms, your joints are between 60 and 70 years old.
Is it possible to slow down the process of joint wear?
Reliable prevention of joint damage by Pantogor gel is available for almost every person who has healthy joints or is already experiencing certain age-related changes during movement.
- Regular moderate physical activity: swimming, yoga, walking. They provide a mild moderate load on the joints necessary to ensure metabolic processes.
- Body weight control. In the presence of extra pounds, the joints experience an increased load. If this continues for years, joint wear is faster than with normal body weight.
- Rational and varied nutrition. It helps to stay within normal weight, and also allows you to provide the body with all the necessary substances to maintain metabolic processes.
- Taking products containing Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate, such as Sustafast gel. For several decades, these two substances have been used for degenerative and inflammatory diseases of the joints, for injuries, as well as for the prevention of joint damage and destruction of its tissues. Glucosamine and chondroitin are naturally occurring substances that are recommended to be taken in dietary supplements. As part of Sustafast gel, they can reconstruct cartilage tissue, restoring it, if not to the state of "young" healthy joints, then to the volume when movement no longer causes pain.
Due to the action of glucosamine and chondroitin, age-related wear of joints occurs more slowly, cartilage that has already been damaged is gradually restored, pain and inflammation are reduced, and the ability to fully move is restored.
- The use of funds containing L-cysteine. This amino acid is involved in many recovery processes in the body. The sulfur-containing substance L-cysteine has a positive effect on the condition of joints and bones, therefore, it is a part of complex drugs that are prescribed for inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system. L-cysteine also supports the immune system, strengthens blood vessels, positively affects muscle tissue and many other body systems.
- To avoid personal injury. Try to avoid injuries to joints, ligaments and tendons. Even at a young age they do not pass without a trace. The greater the age, the more likely it is that the joint will not be able to fully recover after an injury. So be careful! If you get injured, immediately use Pantogor cream according to the instructions.
What foods are good for arthritis?
The link between nutrition and arthritis is well established. Many of the products can suppress inflammatory processes in the body and, thus, support the fight against diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or exacerbate these processes.
Scientists continue to analyze whether products can play a role in relieving joint pain, and if so, how? There is more and more evidence showing that switching to a healthy diet and eating certain foods helps alleviate the inflammatory process and joint pain.
- Avoid dairy products, meat, and foods rich in saturated fats (such as butter), because they stimulate the body to produce prostaglandins, fatty acids, which act as local hormones and can cause inflammation and pain.
- Avoid sugar, sweets, sugary drinks and juices. When you want something sweet, try a handful of dried fruits. Apricots or raisins contain a lot of valuable calcium.
- Allergies can be the cause of chronic joint pain. These foods can aggravate pain: tomatoes, potatoes, spinach, meat, strawberries, citrus or chocolate, wheat, corn. Usually in such a situation, it is recommended to use an exclusive diet to check if a product is allergenic.
- Include in your diet polyunsaturated fatty acids, in particular omega-3 fatty acids, to improve joint mobility and reduce inflammation. Most omega-3 fatty acids are found in fatty sea fish such as mackerel, salmon, sardine, tuna or herring, as well as flaxseed or seaweed, but first check for thyroid problems because seaweed contains a lot of iodine). Omega-3 acids are also found in nuts (walnuts are especially recommended).
- Drink water and tea. Tea (not only green) contains many antioxidants that also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. Colorful vegetables and fruits reduce the risk of inflammatory diseases. Eat broccoli, Brussels sprouts or other types of cabbage, because the substances contained in broccoli can block the action of an enzyme that destroys articular cartilage. Carrots and peppers contain a lot of carotenoids: beta-cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin. These substances remove free radicals from the body that contribute to inflammation. Parsley is a source of vitamin C, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen, builds cartilage and is responsible for the good condition of joints and tendons.
- Bet on good vegetable fats. Olive oil and linseed oil contain unsaturated fatty acids, which can suppress the overreaction of the immune system and reduce the inflammatory process. Flaxseed oil has the most favorable ratio of omega-3 and omega-6. Vegetable oils also prevent joint and ligament deformations and accelerate their regeneration. They also alleviate morning stiffness.
- Use Pantogor cream regularly to prevent diseases of the joints and spine, in order to avoid complications.
- Use vitamin D supplements that have anti-inflammatory effects. Vitamin D also affects the immune system, which is important for alleviating the symptoms of the disease.
- Don't forget about protein, but eat it in moderation. Protein is needed for the smooth formation of our natural pain relievers in the body - endorphins. Meat should not be substituted with legume seeds.
- Anti-inflammatory and therefore pain relieving is ginger. You can make a ginger drink.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and has been shown to slow the progression of osteoarthritis, studies show. It has been proven that people who received vitamin C supplements are 11% less likely to suffer from problems associated with knee OA than those who did not take the supplements. Vitamin C is found in foods such as lemons, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple or melon.
- Pineapple pulp is known to contain a very beneficial proteolytic enzyme, bromelain, which has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and may provide a safer alternative or complementary treatment for arthritis. Bromelain-activated immune cells are powerful in fighting inflammation and infection in the joints.
According to some experts, it is worth eating jelly. Collagen limits the activity of inflammatory enzymes and promotes the regeneration of affected bones and joints. We also recommend that you pay attention to arthritis diet.