The use of any information posted on the Obzoroff website means unconditional consent of the User to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User should refrain from using the published information and the Site as a whole.
When copying content (text, images, videos, etc.) to any other website, social network, personal blog, or other external resource on the Internet, the User must provide a link to the source: https://obzoroff.info .
- 1.1. Within the framework of this Policy, the personal information of the User means:
- 1.1.1. Any personal information that the User provides about himself independently in the process of using the Site, including the personal data of the User. Mandatory information is marked in a special way in the fields provided for this. Other information is provided by the User at his personal discretion.
- 1.1.2. Data that is automatically transferred to the Site administration in the process of using it using the software installed on the User’s device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the Visitor’s browser (or other program that accesses the services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by you, date and time of access to services, addresses of requested pages and other similar information.
- 1.3. The operator of personal data for the purposes of this Policy is the International Medical Information Journal Obzorofoff Info
Processing information of users of the Obzoroff site
- 2.1. The Site collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary to provide answers to questions posed by readers of the Site, user comments on the publications of the Obzorofoff Journal or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, unless the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
- 2.2. Our Site processes personal information about Users for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, providing services related to consultation, processing requests and applications from the User.
- 2.2.2. Confirmation of the authenticity and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- 2.2.3. Providing the Site User with effective information and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the Site.
Terms of processing personal information of users and its transfer to third parties
- 3.1. With regard to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except for cases when the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of people. When using certain services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
- 3.2. The Operator has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- 3.2.1. The user has agreed to such actions.
- 3.2.2. The transfer is necessary for the use by the User of a certain service or for the execution of a specific agreement or contract with the User.
- 3.2.3. The transfer is provided for by Russian, international or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law.
- 3.3. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. The processing of Users personal data is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” and the provisions of the Federal Law of 07.02.2017 No. 13-ФЗ.
- 3.4. The Operator shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.
Obligations of the parties
- 4.1. Website user https://obzoroff.info must:
- 4.1.1. Provide information about personal data required to use the Site.
- 4.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information.
- 4.2. The operator (administration of the Obzoroff site) is obliged:
- 4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- 4.2.4. Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the Visitor or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of private information for the period of verification in case of revealing false information or illegal actions.
Responsibility of user and site administration
- 5.1. The Administration of the Obzorofoff Site, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- 5.2.1. It became public before its loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. It was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration.
- 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
Settlement of disputes between the parties
- 6.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 6.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of which, notifies the applicant in writing of the results of the complaint.
- 6.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.