The use of any information posted on the Obzoroff Site means the User's unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the published information and the Site as a whole.
When copying content (text, images, video, etc.) to any other site, social network, personal blog and other external resource on the Internet, the User must provide a link to the source: https://obzoroff.info.
- Processing information of users of the Obzoroff site
- Conditions for the processing of personal information of users and its transfer to third parties
- Obligations of the parties
- Responsibility of user and site administration
- Settlement of disputes between the parties
- Additional terms
- 1.1. Within the framework of this Policy, the personal information of the User means:
- 1.1.1. Any personal information that the User provides about himself independently in the process of using the Site, including the User's personal data. Required information is marked in a special way in the designated fields. Other information is provided by the User at his personal discretion.
- 1.1.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Site administration in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the Visitor's browser (or other program through which the services are accessed), technical characteristics of hardware and software used by you, date and time of access to services, addresses of requested pages and other similar information.
- 1.3. The operator of personal data for the purposes of this Policy is the International Medical Information Journal Obzoroff Info
Processing information of users of the Obzoroff site
- 2.1. The site collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary to provide answers to questions from readers of the Site, comments of Users to publications of the Obzoroff Journal or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except for cases when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
- 2.2. Our Site processes personal information about Users for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, providing services related to consultation, processing requests and applications from the User.
- 2.2.2. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- 2.2.3. Providing the Site User with effective information and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the Site.
Conditions for the processing of personal information of users and its transfer to third parties
- 3.1. With regard to the User's personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
- 3.2. The Operator has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- 3.2.1. The user has agreed to such actions.
- 3.2.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract with the User.
- 3.2.3. The transfer is provided for by Russian, international or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law.
- 3.3. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. The processing of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law of July 27.07.2006, 152 No. 07.02.2017-FZ "On Personal Data" and the provisions of the Federal Law of February 13, XNUMX No. XNUMX-FZ.
- 3.4. The operator takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
Obligations of the parties
- 4.1. Site user https://obzoroff.info must:
- 4.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
- 4.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
- 4.2. The operator (administration of the Obzoroff site) is obliged:
- 4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business.
- 4.2.4. Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contact or request of the Visitor or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of private information for the period of verification in case of revealing inaccurate information or illegal actions.
Responsibility of user and site administration
- 5.1. The Administration of the Obzorofoff Site, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- 5.2.1. It became public before its loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. It was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration.
- 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
Settlement of disputes between the parties
- 6.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 6.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of which, notifies the applicant in writing of the results of the consideration of the complaint.
- 6.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.