Orthopedic and traumatologist with more than 10 years of experience. During medical practice, he performed more than 800 successful operations. Currently works at the CitiDoctor International Medical Center. He specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal pathologies, has professional skills in orthopedics, pharmacy and traumatology. It provides emergency care for injuries, diagnoses and helps with diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Offers conservative and surgical treatment for bone fractures. It provides medical assistance for damage to the menisci or cruciate ligaments. The author places scientific articles in his .
Medical background and biography of a doctor
- 2007 year entered the Faculty of Medicine №1 of the National Medical University named after A.A. A pilgrim who graduated with honors in 2013. He began his path in the field of traumatology and orthopedics in 2009 with work in the emergency room of the Kyiv City Clinical Hospital No. 9, in which he worked in parallel with his studies at the university until 2013.
- 2013-2015 - passed an internship and studied at the magistracy at the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets and on the basis of the Kiev City Clinical Emergency Hospital.
- In 2015 he defended his master's thesis on "Minimally invasive technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of intra-articular fractures of the proximal epimetaphysis of the tibia."
- 2014-2015 - Lecturer, Department of Human Anatomy, A.A. National Medical University Pilgrims.
- 2015-2016 - Orthopedic and traumatologist of the surgical department of Polyclinic №1 of the Shevchenkovsky district (Bogdan Khmelnitsky St., 37 / 1).
- 2012-2017 - distance learning at the pharmaceutical department of the A.A. National Medical University Pilgrims. Specialty - pharmacist-pharmacist.
- January-February 2017 of the year - continuing education courses: "Arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder joints."
- 2015-2018 - Post-graduate student of the State Institution "Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Center for Emergency Medical Aid and Disaster Medicine of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine".
- 2018 - Ph.D.
- 2013 - up to now - Director of the limited liability company "ORTO-SPHERE".
- 2015 - present - orthopedic and traumatologist at the Consultative and Diagnostic Center of Desnyanskiy district of Kiev.
- 2018 - present - Researcher, State Institution "Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Center for Emergency Medical Aid and Disaster Medicine of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine".
- 2018 - currently - an orthopedic and traumatologist at the CitiDoctor International Medical Center.
- May 2019 - internship in the surgical department of traumatology and orthopedics of the hospital. S. Jerome Krakow, Poland.
Yarovoy Dmitry Mikhailovich is an active participant in regular scientific and practical conferences, master classes and congresses. Also the author is a Member of the international association AO Trauma Europe.
Performed medical procedures
In his career, Dr. Dmitry Mikhailovich performs the following procedures:
- Arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder joints;
- Metal osteosynthesis (fixation of bone fragments with metal structures and fixatives);
- Endoprosthetics of the knee and hip joints;
- PRP therapy for orthopedic and traumatic pathology;
- Ultrasound diagnostics of the musculoskeletal system;
- Intra-articular, periarticular, paravertebral injections;
- Treatment of damaged cruciate ligaments, mediopatellar fold syndrome, damage to ligament capsular structures.
Treatment of diseases
The author of articles in his main medical activity treats the following diseases:
You can see all the publications of this author on the page https://obzoroff.info/author/dmitriy-yarovoy/.