Doctorobstetrician-gynecologist, highest category endocrinologist with 16 years of work experience, ultrasound specialist, pediatric gynecologist. Angela Ivanovna is the author of about 70 published works and guidelines for gynecology. In her profession, she considers it important to constantly maintain her skill level and develop humanity, because faith and mood are of great importance in achieving a therapeutic result.
Medical education: in 2003, she graduated from the National Medical University. A.A. Bogomolets, Kiev.
She took advanced training courses at the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupik of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in Kiev:
- TU (thematic improvement) “colposcopy and inflammatory diseases in gynecology.” 2004 year;
- TU "Echoscopy in obstetrics and gynecology" 2004;
- PAC (pre-certification cycle) in the direction of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007;
- PATS 2011;
- TU "Endocrinology in Obstetrics and Gynecology" 2013;
- PATS 2015;
- TU "Fundamentals of hystero-laparoscopy in gynecology." 6 - 20 February 2016;
- 2017 continuing education courses.
Doctor's professional specialization:
- Precancerous diseases;
- Cervical cancer;
- Sexually transmitted infections;
- Children's gynecology;
- examination and video colposcopy;
- sampling all types of analyzes;
- a biopsy of the cervical epithelium, including the radio wave method;
- laser vaporization, radio wave therapy and cryodestruction of cervical pseudo-erosion, as well as cervical epithelium dysplasia;
- removal of papillomas, genital warts by chemical coagulation and radio wave method;
- development and selection of the optimal treatment regimen;
- selection of the method of the most effective contraception;
- preparation for the planned pregnancy and IVF;
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs.
Angela Ivanovna practices the treatment of the following diseases:
- Endometrial hyperplasia menopause;
- Polyp of the cervix endometrium;
- Pseudo-erosion of the cervix;
- Cervical leukoplakia;
- Uterine fibroids;
- Genital herpes;
- Papillomavirus infections;
- Candidiasis (thrush).
You can see all the author’s publications on this page. https://obzoroff.info/author/anzhela-ermakova/.