Kakhanovskaya Lyudmila Nikolaevna doctor cardiologist, work experience more than 19 years. Works in the medical clinic [mask_link] Smart medical [/ mask_link] center in Kiev. Has a higher medical education:
- National Medical University named after A. A. Bogomolets, specialty "General Medicine" in 1999 with honors;
- Completed an internship in the specialty "Therapy", Department of Therapy and Rheumatology, Kiev City Clinical Hospital No. 6 (2001);
- Specialization in cardiology of the National Medical Academy after graduate education named after P. L. Schupik (2006).
Further education courses:
- Pre-certification cycle in cardiology NMAPE (2017) Kiev;
- "The modern strategy for the treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2" (2014);
- "Symptomatic arterial hypertension" (2013);
- “Accelerated human aging: mechanisms, diagnostics, prevention” (2012);
- Pre-certification cycle in cardiology NMAPE (2012);
- Vascular Disease GCP Workshop (2006);
- Pre-certification cycle for the treatment of NMAPE (2008);
- “Ultrasound and electrocardiographic diagnostics in cardiology and cardiac surgery clinics” (2007).
Achievements in professional activity:
- Patent No. 96488 "Method for the treatment of disorders of hemovascular hemostasis in patients with ischemic heart disease."
- Doctor's publications: Triflusal correction of hemovascular homeostasis, endothelium and autoantibody levels in elderly patients with heart failure.
Performed medical services and procedures:
- Advisory reception;
- Inspection and history;
- ECG (electrocardiography);
- Holter ECG monitoring;
- Appointment and correction of the treatment regimen;
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure.
He is engaged in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Heart arythmy;
- Arterial hypertension;
- Myocardial infarction;
- Coronary heart disease;
- Atrial fibrillation;
- Heart failure;
- Angina pectoris.
You can see all the publications of this author on the page https://obzoroff.info/author/kohanovskaya-lyudmila/.