Arthritis is an aching pain in the joints. This is how all inflammatory processes in the joints are indicated. Arthritis can be caused by allergic reactions and trauma. Arthritis can become chronic when internal systems malfunction.
Other causes of arthritis include:
- Infectious (viral, infectious diseases);
- Traumatic (not treated joint injuries);
- Genetic inheritance;
- Immunological (vitamin deficiency, unhealthy diet, ecology).
In chronic infectious diseases, over the age of forty-five years, the possibility of acquiring this disease increases. It is also noted that female representatives are more prone to arthritis. Since childbirth and frequent abortions also increase the risk of acquiring this disease.
By the nature of the development, arthritis is divided into monoarthritis, oligoarthritis and polyarthritis. These forms differ in the number of joints prone to inflammatory processes. In rheumatology, scientists and doctors are working to develop new therapies that will help find out exactly why people suffer from diseases such as arthritis. One thing they found is that there are many different types of arthritis today. If you suffer from arthritis, chances are you have one form of arthritis, or in some cases several. Doctors are constantly working to help cure all forms, but you need to know how your form of arthritis differs from others.
The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, which is described in an article on cream Hondrostrong for the treatment of arthritis. Next come psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, Reiter's syndrome, gout and pseudotaut. To understand the differences, read this information about each of these conditions:
- Psoriatic arthritis. If you have psoriasis, you are more likely to develop this form of arthritis. Some people who experience this form of arthritis will have more spinal injuries than other people who suffer from other forms of arthritis. Ultimately, this type of arthritis is less painful for the patient.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. One of the key elements that distinguishes rheumatoid arthritis from other forms of arthritis is that usually joints on both sides of the body are damaged and experience pain. Swelling, pain, redness, and temperature are symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis. This is the most common form, and it is distinguished by the decomposition of cartilage in the joints. It can be connected to any joint in your body, but it mainly affects your hips, knees, and spine.
- Reuters Syndrome. This type of arthritis can attack not only the joints in the body, but also other parts of the body, including the eyes, skin, and urethra.
- Pseudogout. The most common places for this condition are the knee or wrist, but it can also appear in the hips, shoulders, and joints in your legs. The uniqueness lies in the fact that he usually attacks only one connection at a time. The problem here is the abnormal development of calcium pyrophosphate.
- Gout is a form of arthritis. In this form, you will have severe and often sudden bouts of pain in some of your joints. Usually pain appears in only one joint, but symptoms can come and go all the time.
Each of these conditions is what rheumatologists want to know more about. Understanding what is happening and why it is happening is important in order to help the patient. Since arthritis does affect millions of people every year, it’s important for doctors and scientists to work on developing alternative treatments and treatments for these conditions. Each form of arthritis is unique, which makes their work much harder.
If you suffer from rheumatoid conditions like arthritis, it becomes more and more important for you to get the help you need to “work” with this condition. While there are many people who are not getting the help they need, if you do, you will have an opportunity to reduce the pain you feel and improve your overall well-being in your daily activities. Without help, the conditions you face can worsen significantly. Nowadays, many people still do not want to see a doctor, fearing that it is too expensive or are afraid of the diagnostic procedure.
If you do not receive the necessary help, or your symptoms continue to progress, this may end in a very unpleasant way for you. These symptoms may differ from each other, and include a number of certain things. As your arthritis continues to worsen, your joints remain swollen, causing severe pain when doing daily activities. Your joints may become quite deformed. In addition to this, you can completely lose sensitivity in this joint. Some doctors believe that if you do not get help for your rheumatoid condition, you may also have heart disease.
When you visit your doctor, he or she will want to know about your symptoms. They will ask you a number of questions, including the severity of the pain you are experiencing, the location of the discomfort, and when the pain occurs most often. Your doctor will definitely want to see the range of motion of your affected joints. The doctor must accurately identify the place that is suffering from pain and examine this place. All this information tells the doctor about the severity of your condition and will help you make a better decision about further treatment.
Typically, an accurate diagnosis will require more than just an examination. You will need to do a blood test. This blood test will be an indicator of erythrocyte sedimentation or EPR, which will explain to the doctor if there is any inflammation occurring in your body. In addition to this, a rheumatoid arthritis blood test will be performed to tell your doctor if you have this abnormal antibody in the blood.
X-rays are also usually taken to confirm symptoms. Based on this, both of you will work on finding treatment options.
The best cure for arthritis and joint diseases is cream Arthropant, which is a biological agent in the form of a gel and, thanks to its special composition, eliminates pain and discomfort arising in the joints, and also helps to restore bone and cartilage tissue. It owes such miraculous properties to a rare ingredient - the antlers of the Altai deer "Maral".
Stages of development of arthritis
As with any other disease, arthritis has four stages of the development of the disease:
- At the first stage of the disease, stiffness in movements is present, pain occurs during physical exertion. In this case, you can see on the x-ray possible inflammation.
- With the progression of inflammation, swelling in the area of inflammation is observed, crunching during movements is possible. All this happens due to damage to the heads of bones, as as a result of inflammation, the tissues of the joint structures become thinner.
- Progressive tissue destruction causes subsequent destruction of the joints themselves. Such changes lead to constant pain, limits in movements. Also, the joint partially loses its basic functions. All this leads to constant muscle tension.
- At the last stage of arthritis, joint tissue pathologies become irreparable. As a result, the joints tend to become motionless.
Prevention and application of creams for the treatment of arthritis of the joints
The correctness of the chosen course of treatment depends on many indicators of the disease, which include the form, stage of the disease, age, causes of the disease, patient characteristics. In order to suspend inflammation, drugs with anti-inflammatory properties and painkillers are prescribed. Physiotherapy with excellent effect can include magnetotherapy, electrophoresis. The main component of treatment are drugs that stop the destruction of bone and cartilage, contribute to the restoration and synthesis of new tissues.
If arthritis has an infectious component, antiviral drugs are used or, in the case of a more severe form, antibiotics are used in a course. Arthrocentesis is used to treat the purulent effects of arthritis. That is, for each form and stage of development, its own set of drugs. Diet is also used to treat arthritis. And also for each type of arthritis, its own diet is selected, that is, with ordinary arthritis, you should choose light food. Red meat, spices should be excluded from the diet, and as little salt as possible should be used. However, in the case of rheumatoid arthritis, tomatoes, eggplants, and potatoes should be excluded. The main menu should consist of fermented milk products, foods rich in fiber, and naturally vitamins.
Exercise is a separate form of treatment. Physical therapy courses will help to suspend the disease and prevent possible complications. Any disease is easier to prevent than to cure. So arthritis can be prevented. For this it is only necessary to observe a number of the listed measures:
- First of all, you must follow the nutritional rules. In the right menu should be a lot of fresh vegetables, fiber. Fatty, spicy foods must be ruled out.
Particular attention should be paid to the vitamin complex. Vitamins A and C are responsible for the restoration of cartilage. Vitamin D is also very important for bone tissue.
- Among the first measures to prevent any disease is a healthy lifestyle, namely the rejection of bad habits, overeating. Weight should be monitored. Extra pounds is an extra load on the joints, their additional wear.
- Exercise can also prevent arthritis. The main thing is that they should not be excessive. A set of exercises should be selected by a specialist. If during exercise there is discomfort in the joints, you must immediately inform your doctor.
- Comfortable shoes should be chosen to rule out possible arthritis in the leg area. Orthopedic insoles are also possible. Do not get narrow or too wide shoes. Shoes should be made of natural materials.
- Separately, it is worth noting the need for a complete cure for infectious diseases, for example, acute respiratory viral infection.
Health is easier to monitor in a timely manner than to resort to expensive treatment with creams such as Arthrolon, Artrovex, Hondrocream.
A Brief Overview of Joint Creams: Arthrolon, Artrovex, Hondrocream
Arthrolon Europe’s most popular joint treatment cream.
Arthrolon - is considered the most effective gel for the treatment of arthritis and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. It is distinguished by its fast action on the elimination of pain in the back and joints. Recommended for people who lead a sedentary lifestyle. Buy Arthrolon discount is available in many European Union countries. A fast delivery service from the manufacturer operates on the territory of each country. The price of this product is 39 euros. You can pre-order on the official website right now.
Within 15 minutes after placing the order, the company manager calls the customer’s contact number, specifies the delivery address of the goods. Gel price Arthrolon in Europe is 39 euros. Delivery is by mail.
Artrovex, this cream is based on the recipe of which are 3 unique biological components that affect the restoration of cartilage.
These active ingredients in the cream Artrovex, act on the affected joints and connective tissue, thereby restoring their structure in a short time. If you decide to cure joints, then the choice of cream Artrovex is the best solution according to orthopedic surgeons (based on the price = effectiveness ratio).
The main active ingredients in this joint cream are:
- VSM-95 is nothing more than a Squalene extract from the liver of a shark and antlers of the Altai deer "Maral". This biological compound is a building material for joints;
- HondroMAX - a combination in a certain proportion of 40 extracts of the names of medicinal plants. A mixture of HondroMAX in the cream is necessary to eliminate the inflammatory process in the joints that causes pain. The remaining components of the cream perform auxiliary functions, which are described in detail in the review of the cream Artrovex on site pages Obzoroff.info.
Hondrocream the oldest joint medicine that is historically the parent of the first two drugs described in obzoroff.info. This cream is interesting for doctors, only in terms of a brilliant pharmacological composition. The main benefits of the cream Hondrocream in the treatment of arthritis is the presence of 2's components:
- Glucosamine, which restores joint tissue and reduces pain;
- Chondroitin sulfates, which prevent the destruction of bone tissue, restore the joint capsule and replenish the joint fluid deficit.
Ask a question
All of the above creams have a composition similar to the drug Hondrostrong, and they also have the same principle of action and degree of usefulness in the treatment of joint diseases.