Psoriasis, due to its polyetiological origin, can have various scientific manifestations. By grouping them, it was possible to recognize individual types of people. The need for such a division arose in connection with the completely different effectiveness of individual strategies for treating psoriasis of certain types of this disease.
In response to the scientific explanation of the term psoriasis, the following types of this disease are distinguished:
- Plaque or mild psoriasis (main type);
- Lesion of the soles and palms;
- The defeat of the bending surfaces;
- Scalp psoriasis;
- Trauma to the facial space and neck;
- Damage to the nails with psoriasis;
- Articular type of disease;
- Erythrodermic type of psoriasis.
It is advisable to briefly dwell on the most typical types of psoriasis in connection with their relevance. In spite of everything, they will disguise themselves for a very long time under the guise of various ailments, remaining without proper treatment. This can affect the course of the method and its sensitivity to additional light treatments.
Scalp psoriasis (scalping)
This pathway of the disease occurs in almost half of patients with psoriasis. The severity of the scientific explanation can also be very varied, from thin, whitish crusts that turn into skinny small scales and flakes in the form of dandruff, to rough and thick plaques that resemble identical giant scales. The pores and skin against this background turn red, especially after exfoliating a large number of scales at the same time. This happens, each separately and together with different types of psoriasis.
Symptoms of psoriasis on the head
Symptoms of this method usually extend beyond hair growth, spreading to the pores and skin of the browbone, back to the top and ears. Differential analysis is required for seborrheic dermatitis, in which the crusts are yellowish as opposed to whitish in psoriasis. There are no particular difficulties in carrying out the correct analysis.
Causes of psoriasis on the neck
The causes of psoriatic irritation of the pores and skin in the region of the skull are associated with a violation of the maturation of the lower layers of the dermis and the release of keratin. This can be caused by elements like this:
- Microtrauma and scalp irritation;
- Incorrectly selected hair care cosmetics or frequent hair adjustments;
- Dry scalp;
- Sustainable demanding results;
- Changing weather conditions;
- Violation of dietary recommendations for psoriasis;
- Dyshormonal and metabolic problems in the body.
How is scalp psoriasis treated?
If the method is an exclusively adjacent apex lesion, then natural results on infected lesions are likely to be sufficient. The following strategies are suitable for this:
- Cryotherapy - promotion of contaminated areas of ultra-low temperatures. In this case, a one-stage destruction of infected and defective keratinocytes occurs. In a few days they will go away in one layer;
- Ultraviolet irradiation. Atypical quartz lamps or ultraviolet combs are used. The impact is higher, the shorter the hair size;
- Shampoos and soaps. They are auxiliary methodology and complement the basic methods. The most typical: curtiol, tana, nizoral, frederm with tar. The only cleansing soap indicated for psoriasis is tar.
- Ointments and lotions. Correctly moisturizes dry psoriatic plaques and helps to cleanse them of scales with salicylic ointment in a 2% lesion. Hormonal ointments, primarily based on glucocorticoids: prednisone, Dr. Derm, sinaflan, betamethasone, trimistin, triderm, flucinar. It is advisable to apply them to infected pores and skin after removing the crusts.
- The usual treatment strategies are using a variety of recipes, mainly based on elecampane herb, egg yolks, onions, herbs.
Usually, such psoriasis affects not only the pores and skin, but also the appendages. These are, first of all, the nail plates. Fingers suffer greatly. The frequency of such adjustments in the normal structure of patients with psoriasis does not exceed 7%. Psoriasis localized on the nails (psoriatic onychia) is more difficult to deal with than some other localizations, although it causes much less discomfort in patients.
Symptoms of nail psoriasis
The symptoms of psoriatic onychia can manifest themselves in a variety of ways. They are always primarily based on clouding of the nail plate with its deformation associated with longitudinal and transverse grooves. Layering or pulling off of the level usually occurs. In extreme cases, there is a gradual complete detachment of the nail due to the destruction of the nail mattress or the transition of the method to the periungual pores and skin. Such adjustments can lead to permanent nail loss.
Causes of nail psoriasis
The explanations for the described adjustments are natural and are implemented exclusively against the background of various types of psoriasis:
- Violation of hygienic nail care;
- Always dry pores and skin of hands;
- Manicure procedures using various chemicals and varnishes;
- Publicity of aggressive environments when working with them;
How to treat nail psoriasis?
Since the disease is systemic, treatment should not only be local, but also include the usual measures. They consist of:
- Vitamins together with hint components (selenium, silicon, zinc, calcium). It is better to use them after removing the inflammatory adjustments and transferring the method to the stationary part;
- Medical and cosmetic varnishes that cover the deformation of the nails with a mild course of the disease;
- Care must be taken with the nails: quick circumcision, therapeutic massage with rollers, baths, refusal of manicure, protection from dangerous elements with gloves;
- Retinol acetate or palminate solution. The course is several times a day. The duration of treatment is about three months;
- Occlusive (oilcloth) dressings, mainly based on calcipotriol and glucocorticoid hormones (betamethasone), once a day, alternating these ointments every week;
- Native utility of 5-fluorouracil or methotrexate options for nails. It is mixed with lotions, mainly based on urea or propylene glycol, and applied to the affected nails for several hours in the form of an occlusive dressing;
- Systemic administration of cytostatics and glucocorticoids is indicated only in the case of a particularly extreme course of the method, especially when it is mixed with different varieties.
Psoriasis on the hands
Psoriasis symptoms on the hands
Quite often, psoriatic rashes spread to the pores and skin of the hands. The dorsal surfaces, as well as the pores and skin between the toes are usually further affected. Inflammatory rashes on the palms are much less common. The type of psoriatic plaques on the hands does not differ from the processes of different localization. On the palmar bottom, they pay attention to rough raspberry calluses with giant scales.
Causes of psoriasis on the hands
Explanations for the development of psoriasis on the hands are primarily associated with a violation of the basics of hand care and fixed microtrauma of the pores and skin of this space. This is very true for people who have already developed psoriasis. The contact of hands with poisonous chemical compounds has a pleasant value.
What is the best way to deal with psoriasis on the hands?
Since removed psoriatic hand lesions are extremely rare, treatment should be natural and normal in nature:
- Hand skin care using moisturizing and emollient ointments (mainly based on petroleum jelly, salicylic ointment);
- Refusal to stay weapons in a humid atmosphere and prolonged wearing of rubber gloves;
- Treatment of infected pores and skin with hormonal ointments (triderm, flucinar, trimistin, cremegen);
- Antihistamines: loratadine, erius, claritin;
- Systemic intake of glucocorticoids and cytostatics;
- Physiotherapy strategies in combination with photochemotherapy.
Psoriasis on the face
Symptoms of psoriasis on the face
Symptoms of psoriasis localized in the face area are no different from the last symptoms of this disease. Psoriatic plaques appear on the cheeks, eyebrows, and chin and can spread over large areas. The whole disadvantage is that such adjustments cause a clear defect in beauty, which made this method a separate heading.
Causes of psoriasis on the face
The causes of irritation of facial pores and skin in psoriasis, along with normal elements, can also be native. Because of this, any external effect on the pores and skin of the face in patients with psoriasis or its high prevalence can provoke irritation in this space. Such elements can be microtrauma, the use of a variety of cosmetics, excessively dry pores and skin.
How is psoriasis on the face treated?
The very first measures of assistance are proper hygienic care of pores and facial skin and refusal from aggressive cosmetics. For the period of exacerbation, it is better to completely abandon any cosmetics, except for moisturizers.
A variety of masks and lotions, mainly based on vegetable oils (coconut, jojoba, lavender, aloe), help a lot. It is best to cleanse your face with a tar-based cleansing soap several times a day. All different measures within the type of tablets, types of antihistamines, systemic hormonal drugs and various treatment strategies must be determined strictly individually by exclusively competent specialists.
Psoriasis on the legs
Symptoms of psoriasis on the legs
Symptoms of lesions of the legs in psoriasis resemble the clinic of lesions of the hands. Actually, everything is very similar. If we talk about the pores and skin of the thighs and legs, then the extensor bottom of these segments is usually additionally affected. The preliminary rash is localized, as a rule, in the area of the knee joint. Then they are regularly opened to the surrounding tissue. The rash is typically scaly. Usually, the method extends to the plantar bottom, a place, against the background of reddened pores and skin, calluses with peeling are solved.
Causes of psoriasis on the legs
Explanations for the transition of the method to limb reduction, and especially toes, are associated with damage to the pores and skin of this space and a violation of the basics of caring for them. Threat elements include uncomfortable and tight sneakers, leaving toes in excessive moisture conditions, fungal infections of the pores, skin and nails.
What is the best way to deal with psoriasis on the toes?
The focus should be on local remedies. These are, first of all, baths with various medicinal cultures (celandine, string, chamomile) along with the treatment with tar soap. After such procedures, salicylic ointment or other moisturizer without chemical compounds is applied to the pores and skin. After a few hours, the toes are washed again. This removes crusts well. Hormonal ointments (flucinar, Keraderm, triderm) is applied to cleansed infected pores and skin. If necessary, various systemic drugs and instrumental treatment strategies are prescribed (PUVA, ultraviolet irradiation).
Psoriasis on the elbows
Symptoms of psoriatic eruptions in the elbow area are one of the most common manifestations of this disease. This localization of plaques, limited only to the posterior floor of the ulna, is more common than other varieties. This makes it, probably, one of the most favorable in phrase, of course, and sensitivity to treatment.
Causes of psoriasis on the elbows
The explanations for the options described lie in perhaps the most common injury in the elbow area. In spite of everything, the elbow, as one of the main factors of human constitution, is usually exposed to close contact with exhausting surfaces and constant friction. This leads to damage to the pores and skin in people with psoriasis.
How to cure elbow psoriasis?
Provided that psoriasis of the elbows does not often spread to surrounding or distant areas of the pores and skin, it is probably the most favorable variety. A local remedy is likely to be sufficient afterwards. Suitable for the following functions:
- Vitamin D analogues (calcipotriol, daivonex);
- Ointment preparations mainly based on zinc and salicylic acid: zinc ointment, salicylic ointment, zinc-salicylic paste, cinocap, sudokrem;
- Birch tar ointments and tar cleaning soap;
- Topical corticoids: hydrocortisone, prednisolone ointment, Psorilax, fluorocort, beloderm;
- Physiotherapy and natural medicines.
The most common type of psoriasis is vulgar or mild. In other words, this is the main course of the method. They are characterized by individual small papules on the trunk and extensor surfaces of the extremities, vulnerable to grouping into peculiar clusters, accompanied by reddening of the pores and skin and its severe peeling in the affected space. This pathway tends to penetrate some other pathway, enlarging the affected space.
Psoriasis on the genitals
Genital lesions in psoriasis are just not that common. In no case can there be a distant type of disease. It mixes significantly with the simultaneous appearance of plaques on different parts of the pores and skin (face, trunk, limbs).
Medical manifestations most often occur in men. A rash appears on the tip of the penis. It looks like small clustered papules within a type of hyperemic plaque. Peeling does not exist due to the lack of our body's keratin in this area. This is usually perceived in some other disease, especially if the manifestations of a rash of a unique localization are hidden.
Usually, the scientific course of psoriasis resembles seborrheic dermatitis. In this case, it is called seborrheic psoriasis. The symptoms of the disease look like this:
- The scalp or behind the ear is affected;
- Infected plaques appear as whitish crusts against a background of reddened pores and skin;
- Rubbing the plaques leads to the formation of a large number of small scales;
- After removal of crusts and scales, flushed skin, shiny pores and skin remain;
The above symptoms are the main diagnostic differences between widespread seborrhea and seborrheic psoriasis.
Guttate psoriasis belongs to the only type of this disease, the etiology of which is based on an infectious problem. This is evidenced by a bacteriological study of crops from the bottom of psoriatic plaques, in which staphylococci and streptococci are found.
Often such psoriasis appears after an infectious or viral disease. Clinically, it looks like separate small clusters of papules, accompanied by desquamation. They are located on the trunk and limbs.
The defeat of the palms and soles of psoriasis is simply not massive. This is due to the peculiarities of its design and the comparatively better thickness compared to different areas. This characteristic is a prerequisite for scientific manifestations.
Often, the lesion develops synchronously on the palmar and plantar surfaces. The rash looks like irregular inflammatory lesions, equivalent to giant flaking, resembling cracks, against a background of reddened pores and skin.
The best way to deal with psoriasis properly
First of all, before treating psoriasis, you need to find out the constituent elements that are equivalent: the code of psoriasis according to ICD-10, the form (type), stage and seasonality of the method. Psoriasis should be treated only after a complete examination of all elements as a whole.
Treatment of psoriasis involves a set of measures, which consists of conventional (drug) treatment, physiotherapy strategies, external treatment and a number of measures aimed at stopping relapses and medical work experience with the employment of patients.
The basic drug includes a number of tools aimed at reducing psoriatic sensitization of all pores and skin, increasing the body's defenses, and so on. These include, first of all, hyposensitizing brokers, used mainly at the progressive stage of the method.
Effective treatment of psoriasis includes treatment with sodium thiosulfate (aka sodium hyposulfite) with a resolution of 15-25% within 5-10 ml intravenously (for a course of 15 infusions) and intramuscularly with calcium gluconate (15 injections are enough for the entire course of treatment).
Calcium chloride should be used with a resolution of 10-15%, while a dose of 10 ml should be administered intravenously (the course of treatment is 10 infusions). With a pronounced neurogenic component, it is strongly recommended to use sodium bromide in normal doses. Small tranquilizers, such as elenium, seduxen, and others, are really useful for creating a mild regime.
Symptoms and treatment of psoriasis
With psoriasis symptoms such as severe itching, antihistamines in usual dosages and sleeping pills can be really helpful for treatment.
Additionally, in the treatment of psoriasis, it is necessary to follow the weight loss program, exclude spicy dishes, seasonings, espresso, alcohol, excessively fatty foods from the menu. The dairy plant weight loss program is really beneficial for doctors with psoriasis. In some cases, with a progressive stage of psoriasis, lactotherapy is performed using boiled cow's milk. Intramuscularly, in two stages, 5 ml of milk is injected. A subsequent change in the reactivity of the physique in some patients can stop the development of the method, but in many patients this method of treating psoriasis can cause postpsoriatic erythroderma, which significantly limits its use.
The best way to cure psoriasis
There are many strategies that describe simple treatments for psoriasis, but they all have one widespread idea - the complexity of the treatment, and it will not be superfluous to use dietary vitamins for psoriasis.
At any stage of the psoriatic course, food vitamins of group B, food vitamins A, E are widely used in the treatment of psoriasis. Nutritional vitamins B1 (thiamine bromide) and B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) are administered with a resolution of 5-7% IM, at a dose of 1-1,3 ml daily or upside down (the course of treatment is 9-14 injections in full).
Vitamin B12 (nianocobalamin) is available in a dose of 200-500 mcg (a course of treatment in the amount of 15 intramuscular injections). Vitamin A is launched in two-step doses of 100 models. intramuscularly (000 injections are likely to be sufficient every day).
Vitamin E is used for the treatment of psoriasis as part of a mixed preparation "Aevit", injected intramuscularly in two phases of 1-2 ml; injections are carried out every other day, the course of treatment is 10-15 injections.
An effective and convenient way to deal with psoriasis
Every year, something new appears in the treatment of psoriasis, but the relevance of finding simple methods of dealing with psoriasis does not disappear. Currently, an outstanding place in the treatment of psoriasis is occupied by drugs - histaglobulin and pyrogenic agents (pyrogenal, prodigiosan), which are protein-free liposaccharide complexes of bacterial origin.
In the progressive stage of psoriasis, it is preferable to use histaglobulin in a dose of 2,0 ml s / c twice a week (presumably for a course of treatment from 7 to 9 injections). The drug helps to increase the histamine index, has a hyposensitizing effect.
Pyrogenal and prodigiosan are prescribed for the treatment of psoriasis only in stationary and regressive phases, in the form of i / m injections in a preliminary dose of 25-40 MPD (minimal pyrogenic doses) with a gradual increase in the amount of the drug in the dose. 25-40 MTD for each injection. The drug should be injected every time on different days, for a course of treatment as many as 20 injections, depending on the tolerance of the drug, only 500-1100 MTD.
Prodigiosan can also be administered intramuscularly, starting at 10-15 mcg, after 2 days. This course consists of 11-16 injections. An increase in body temperature after injections of pyrogenic drugs causes a change in the reactivity of the body, an increase in the production of antibodies leads to a regression of rashes. However, these psoriasis treatments can only really be useful in a hospital setting.
Corticosteroid drugs have not found widespread use in the treatment of widespread psoriasis. They should be used only for erythroderma, for arthropathic psoriasis. They are used at a provisional dose of 25-35 mg prednisolone per day, with a gradual tapering off within the injected drug once scientific exposure is reached and titrated to a lower stopping dose that maintains a tolerable scientific exposure. In cases when derivatives of prednisolone (dexamethasone, triamcinolone) are used, the doses are recalculated accordingly.
The best way to permanently cure psoriasis
It should be remembered that the continuous treatment of psoriasis is the unimaginable effect of fashionable drugs. Only problems with the manifestation of psoriasis can be cured.
Currently, cytostatic drugs (antimetabolites and immunosuppressants) perform a certain function in the treatment of extreme types of psoriasis.
Meanwhile, these trendy psoriasis treatment strategies are currently undergoing scientific validation and not only have their place in scientific research. They are used to curb the excessive growth of keratocytes in the components of psoriasis and to reduce the immunological part of dermatosis, especially in the arthropathic type of psoriasis.
Methotrexate is most commonly used for psoriasis, which blocks DNA synthesis in the body and reduces the proliferation of the body's mobile methods, as well as pores and skin. There are many strategies for using methotrexate, but the most practiced strategy is to treat psoriasis with small cyclic doses of methotrexate, which selectively acts on the hyperproliferation of pores and skin cells.
The drug is used in weekly cycles. Each cycle consists of 3 doses of 6 mg every 10 hours. That is, the time of taking the drug is limited to 30 hours a week. You can mix methotrexate with dietary vitamins A and E, histaglobulin, and UFO (ultraviolet light).
Due to the heterogeneity of the pharmacological movement of cytostatics, weekly monitoring of leukopoiesis, monitoring of the practical state of the liver is of decisive importance, and at the slightest deviation from preliminary information exceeding physiological norms, the use of cytostatics should be discontinued. ... This class of medications can be used at any stage of psoriasis.
The main measures for the prevention of psoriasis
Psoriasis is a violent autoimmune disease. Medical scientists have not found a way to completely get rid of the manifestations of this pore and skin pathology.
- hygienic skin care;
- selection of suitable clothing;
- taking nutritious vitamins;
- the use of preventive drugs;
- adherence to dietary vitamin nutrition;
- prevention of pores and skin damage;
- avoidance of stress.
Skin care during psoriasis treatment
Scientists see the influence of a hereditary problem in the prevalence of psoriasis. The disease manifests itself on the pores and skin by the formation of papules and pustules, which merge into plaques. To prevent the occurrence of pathology, you must take precautions.
Skin care recommendations:
- Take water treatments. In summer, dousing with cool water and showers will most likely be favorable, in winter - warm baths with the addition of medicinal herbs, salt and soda.
- Use hypoallergenic hygiene products and detergents, delicate sponges, washcloths, exclude debilitating soap. Use a special anti-psoriatic shampoo to cleanse your hair.
- Protect from drying out pores and skin. Use moisturizing lotions, lotions, medicated hypoallergenic cosmetics every other day.
- Avoid injuries to the epidermal layer (cuts, bumps), stay away - quickly lower your nails.
- Protect from skin contact with solvents, kerosene, gasoline.
- Keep the indoor humidity at 50-55%. The use of moisturizers is really beneficial. Do not stay in rooms with air conditioning. Increased air circulation dries out the pores and the bottom of the skin.
Choosing the right clothes
High-quality and appropriate sportswear is one of the main preventive measures for exacerbating psoriasis. Consultants advise to decide on unbuttoned trousers, sweaters, skirts made of delicate clean materials of a light shade. This will help protect the dermis from damage and reduce soreness. Cotton, linen are suitable for mattress linen. Wool sweaters are best avoided as they irritate pores and skin.
Prevent pores and skin damage
Trauma is a harmful problem in the development of psoriasis in a person vulnerable to such a pathology. Cuts, abrasions, bruises can cause and irritate the course of the disease. Abrasions increase the risk of secondary infection. The plaque can spread throughout the lesion. Therefore, it is important to protect the pores and skin from damage as much as possible.
Diet for psoriasis therapy
Diet has a vital function in preventing the recurrence of all energetic pathologies, including psoriasis. It can help improve metabolism, cleanse the body, improve liver and kidney function, and lower excessive cholesterol.
A properly designed weight loss program allows you to get optimistic results in a short time. Consultants offer the Pegano Weight Loss Program for people with psoriasis. Its essence is the elimination of dangerous goods.
The following products are prohibited:
- spicy, fried, pickled, salty dishes;
- semi-finished products;
- flour products;
- canned goods.
They disrupt the digestive tract. Citrus fruits, which are considered highly allergenic, are also useless. Lemons and oranges contain colchicine, which breaks down folic acid, which is essential for pores and skin regeneration. Recurrences of psoriasis can be caused by strawberries, mangoes, bananas.
The diet should include the following foods:
- dairy products (cheese, cottage cheese, fermented baked milk);
- fruits and vegetables (carrots are especially useful);
- oatmeal, buckwheat and wheat porridge;
- tea, mineral water.
Essential vitamins for psoriasis treatment
Nutritional vitamins help not only treat, but also prevent psoriasis. They enhance immunity, improve metabolism and optimistically affect the state of the dermis.
The following food vitamins are especially useful:
- E - has antioxidant properties, acts as half of DNA synthesis and improves metabolism.
- A - accelerates pores and skin regeneration;
- D - regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphorus, normalizes the mobile and membrane structure of the dermis.
- Vitamins “Group B” - enhance oxygen uptake, participate in metabolic processes inside the dermis.
Of the food vitamins, doctors advise using Hexavit, Undevit, Dekamevit.
There are many medications that can be used to prevent psoriasis. These are mainly immunomodulatory brokers. Some medications can cause illness and worsen its course. These are, for example, beta-blockers, drugs based on lithium and gold. Subsequently, it is forbidden to independently choose medicines. The remedy should be prescribed by a doctor, first of all, based on the results of a complete examination of a particular person.
Experiences, stress, psychoemotional problems can negatively affect the pores and skin of a person and provoke psoriasis. Subsequently, one should try to normalize the work of the nervous system, ascertain the psycho-emotional state. All external irritants must be eradicated.
In this regard, historical practices are effective: meditation, yoga. Insomnia, complications against the background of the nervous system are treated with tincture of valerian, motherwort. If the state of affairs is extreme and indifferent, then sedatives and antidepressants are really helpful. It can be critical for a person to change their worldview in order to react more calmly to all of this.
Various ways to protect yourself from the onset of psoriasis
The described strategies for stopping psoriasis are the best. However, there are a number of different strategies that can help prevent pores and skin pathology.
Effective prevention options are as follows:
- Massotherapy. These types of benchmarks are especially helpful and can be directed towards stimulating circulation. Revitalized blood circulation improves metabolism, removes toxins, accelerates pores and skin regeneration.
- Quitting smoking, drinking alcohol. Dangerous habits poison the physique, negatively affect the condition of the dermis.
- Visiting sanatoriums. The combination of beneficial physiotherapy, fresh air and relaxation has an optimistic effect not only on the pores and skin, but also on the nervous system.
The best way to prevent psoriasis
Untreated psoriasis can make it harder for your internal organs to function. The disease can trigger psoriatic arthritis. It is very important to stop the onset of pathology when the primary symptoms appear. It is important to solve the problem completely.
To do this, the recommendations for the treatment of psoriasis are prescribed:
- systemic drugs of various actions (antidepressants, antispasmodics, cytostatics, immunosuppressants, antibiotics, hepatoprotectors, enterosorbents);
- external intermediaries (gels, ointments, lotions and sprays with anti-inflammatory, anesthetic, antipruritic and regenerating effects);
- individually tailored weight loss program;
- antipsoriatic shampoos (for scalp damage);
- physiotherapy methods (iontophoresis, laser treatment, magnetotherapy, phonophoresis, mud treatments, water treatments);
- traditional medicines for the treatment of plaques and strengthening the immune system (decoctions of calendula, nettle, chamomile, celandine).
It is possible to eliminate the manifestations of psoriasis at home. For this, it is best to use medicines prescribed by your doctor. There are many treatments available at home.
- baths with the addition of medicinal herbs;
- compresses, masks and lotions;
- internal reception of decoctions and tinctures;
- treatment of external pores and skin with lotions, lotions, shampoos.
All these types of funds are aimed at cleaning and restoring the dermis, alleviating the situation of the victim. The main rule is to regulate the course of the disease, to prevent relapses, plaque formation and psoriasis problems.
When organizing self-treatment, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Strictly follow the treatment instructions.
- In case of mild pathology, limit yourself to third-party brokers.
- Use moisturizers.
- Do not use multiple ointments at the same time.
- To remove the extreme course of the disease with corticosteroid drugs.
- Take air and sun baths.
- Follow the daily routine, weight loss program.
- To assess the effectiveness of the remedy, periodically go to the doctor and reschedule the examination.
Ask a question
Thus, psoriasis is a serious disease that cannot be cured. Afterwards, it is best to stay away from its effects. This is possible thanks to preventive measures. These include a weight loss program, taking vitamins, timely treatment of pathologies, skin care, and wearing unbuttoned clothes made from pure materials.