REMOVIO is a homemade wart and papilloma removal gel, which consists of ingredients that kill the human papillomavirus. Now you do not need to use laser surgery, because Removio will get rid of warts much faster and cheaper than other modern technologies.
Papillomas, condylomas or warts are benign tumors that form on the skin or mucous membranes. The disease is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Most people are virus carriers, but the growth of warts begins under the influence of factors that weaken the immune system.
Women suffer from the appearance of papillomas more often than men: pregnancy, stress, chronic diseases trigger the formation of disgusting growths. Cosmetic defects cause physical and mental suffering. When growths appear on the hands, they make it impossible to do anything. If warts appear on thin bridges that are located under the armpits, on the skin of the neck or groin, a person fears that they will degenerate into cancerous tumors.
Papillomas on the soles prevent walking. Warts that develop on the genitals are prone to degeneration into malignant tumors. Popular news programs in Germany talk about Removio - a gel to get rid of warts. Journal article obzoroff.info shares detailed information about the drug, its composition, principle of action, rules of use.
The drug destroys the virus in 48 hours and activates the immune system. Depending on the number of warts, the strength of the immune system, treatment lasts from 2 to 90 days. Papillomas are often located in uncomfortable places, causing discomfort. With repeated injury, the process of degeneration of a benign tumor into a malignant one starts. Therefore, the sooner you get rid of the warts, the better.
Removio clinical trials were conducted by scientists from the Institute of Clinical Dermatology in 2020 on 694 volunteers. In 75% of people, the warts disappeared within a week. After three months of using the drug, the growths resolved in all patients. After a one-year follow-up, the disease did not recur in anyone. In one woman, warts disappeared completely, but dermatitis developed. Experts explained the anomaly with personal intolerance to the components of the gel.
This innovative development activates the body's defenses. The immune system destroys the virus, so the cause of the disease disappears. Removio gel stops the process of degeneration of a benign tumor into a malignant one.
The human papillomavirus produces the following types of warts:
- Ordinary or vulgar papillomas are keratinized painless dense dry eminences. Tumors the size of a pea or smaller occur singly, in groups, can coalesce, forming large plaques. They are located on the hands or soles, cause discomfort, do not allow you to do work in which your hands are involved. Warts that grow on the feet cause discomfort when walking, calluses form.
- Flat or juvenile warts appear on the back of the hands or on the face. They arise as a result of hormonal changes. Most often disappear without any treatment
- Filiform or acrochords are soft, flesh-colored tumors. They arise on the eyelids, neck, groin, under the mammary gland, under the armpits. They are growths no more than 2 mm thick.
- Condylomas are soft formations that are located on the rectal mucosa, urethra, genitals. Sexually transmitted.
External drug Removio is used to remove common and filamentous papillomas.
- Advantages of Removio over analogues and traditional methods
- Composition and action of the drug
- Indications and contraindications for the use of Removio
- Instructions for using the gel to remove wart
- Opinion of doctors about Removio gel and customer reviews
- Price, how and where to buy Removio, gel delivery methods
- Warts in children: causes and methods of treatment
Advantages of Removio over analogues and traditional methods
Surgical and conservative methods are used to remove warts. Papillomas are eliminated by electrocoagulation, cryotherapy, burned out with a laser, cut off if the growths cover a large area. Operational methods do not eliminate the cause of warts, require the participation of a doctor, large material costs. Traditional medicine recommends treating warts with the following substances:
- Ascorbic acid: acts as an immunomodulator and stimulant of collagen synthesis when used internally.
- Retinol - external preparations containing vitamin A, penetrate deeply into the skin, stop peeling, eliminate acne, comedones, and warts.
- Castor oil moisturizes the skin, helps to absorb scars, and removes flaking.
- Salicylic ointment softens the stratum corneum of the wart, leading to the destruction of its core.
- Trichloroacetic acid coagulates proteins, burns out papilloma tissues.
- Sodium or potassium hydroxide causes coliquation necrosis and melts the growths.
Traditional medicines do not eliminate the cause of the disease, they take a lot of time, the desired result is not always achieved. Acids and alkalis are corrosive substances that cause skin burns if handled carelessly.
Papilovit gel works in a similar way to Removio, but the instruction says that the drug is used only to remove warts from the hands and feet. Psorimilk cream protects the skin from the appearance of papillomas, but is not intended to remove them.
Removio gel is superior to the described preparations in the following parameters:
- resolves papillomas on the face, arms, legs, neck, face, mammary glands, groin, armpits;
- destroys the human papillomavirus;
- strengthens the immune system, prevents the formation of papillomas;
- blocks the process of degeneration of a benign tumor into a malignant one.
Clinical trials have not revealed side effects, except for personal intolerance to the components of the gel.
Composition and action of the drug
The manufacturer used the following components to make the Removio gel:
- Ginger oil: relieves swelling, stops inflammation, inhibits the vital activity of viruses, fungi and bacteria.
- Comfrey extract moisturizes the skin, heals wounds.
- Lemon balm extract: weakens the allergic response to irritants, inhibits pathogenic microflora, strengthens the immune system.
- Vitamin E (a mixture of tocopherols) - softens the skin, binds free radicals, enhances tissue respiration, stimulates the formation of collagen fibers.
- Lemongrass essential oil removes toxins from tissues, destroys pathogenic microflora, resolves scar tissue, enhances the local immune response of the skin to the invasion of an infectious agent. Accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis.
- Tea tree oil dries out the base of the papilloma, blocks the blood supply to tumor tissues, and destroys viruses and bacteria. Warts shrink, disappear.
- Essential oils are accumulated by the skin, which strengthens the antimicrobial effect for a long time.
- Cinnamon: works as a powerful antiseptic and anticarcinogen, stops the division of cells in malignant tumors.
- Nicotinamide is an analogue of vitamin B3. Acts as a substance that blocks cell division of benign and malignant tumors. Heals wounds, removes toxic metabolic waste.
Removio gel does not contain inorganic substances and synthesized components. The combination of the drug's ingredients is unique. Each of the medicinal oils has been individually clinically tested. The components enhance the action of each other, initiate the process of keratolysis, in which the tissues that form the body of the papilloma are thinned and dissolved.
Indications and contraindications for the use of Removio
The manufacturer recommends the use of the medicine for the destruction of warts that have arisen on the following parts of the body:
- the back of the hands;
- in the groin;
- under the mammary glands.
The gel contains only natural ingredients. Each active ingredient is clinically tested. Diseases in which these components are contraindicated have been established. Before using Removio, consult your doctor if you are diagnosed with the following conditions:
- hypertonic disease;
- pathologies of the thyroid gland;
- renal or hepatic insufficiency;
- mental disorders;
- herpes at the stage of clinical symptoms;
Removio has not been tested on children, so the manufacturer does not recommend using the gel to eliminate warts in girls who have not finished their growth and body formation.
Instructions for using the gel to remove wart
Read the instructions carefully before use. Work with gloves, without helpers. If a partner has sores on the skin, he will become infected and it is not known how his immune system will react. Since the virus has overcome your defenses, do not let it spread to other areas of your skin.
Wipe papillomas and surrounding surface with an antiseptic cloth to remove dirt and sweat. Squeeze the gel drop by drop onto each wart, wait for the medicine to be absorbed. It is not necessary to bandage the affected areas so as not to create conditions for the development of pathological anaerobic bacteria and fungi. Prepare loose clothing or shoes to avoid chafing where the wart appears.
Apply the gel twice a day. If you missed the treatment, do not despair, the components of the preparation accumulate in the skin. For those who forget to apply the gel regularly, recovery is delayed. When the warts fall off and there are no traces of them, do not stop using the medicine for another 2-3 days.
What to do for those who have warts again after a few months? It is necessary to undergo repeated treatment within three months. If papillomatosis resumes, then in this case contact a dermatologist.
Opinion of doctors about Removio gel and customer reviews
To get a complete picture of the medicine, you should listen to the opinion of doctors, study customer reviews.
Doctor of Medicine Peter Kraus: sooner or later every person is faced with warts. Benign lesions cause more than just discomfort. They can become malignant neoplasms. Therefore, warts need to be eliminated, even if they do not bother you. Cryosurgery or electrocoagulation methods have proven their effectiveness, but they eliminate the effect and preserve the cause, which prompts the warts to grow again. Therefore, I advise my patients to use Removio cream. The drug consists of natural ingredients, does not cause side effects.
Dermatologist Johan von Essen: A few months or years after the surgical removal of the warts, they begin to grow again. Repeated excision or cauterization can start the oncological process. Therefore, I recommend that patients use Removio gel in case of recurrent illness. The active ingredients of the drug are natural ingredients that have established themselves as safe and effective medicines.
Elsa Münzer: I work on a farm. Six months ago, a hard callus formed on the sole. It hurt to walk. Summer was coming to an end, boots had to be put on. I found Removio gel on the forum. After a week, the pain disappeared, and after another two I stopped experiencing discomfort. Thanks to the medicine.
Monica Komradski: I am a cellist, I had a papilloma between my fingers, I could not play the strings, at first something was in the way, and then it hurt. I went to a dermatologist, he said that I needed to apply Removio cream. After 2 weeks, nothing bothers me while playing the instrument.
Price, how and where to buy Removio, gel delivery methods
Gel for removing papillomas is not bought in pharmacies, but on the manufacturer's official website. High competition among sellers of wart eradication products has led to the appearance of counterfeit or poor quality products on the market. Before placing an order, ask the website for a certificate for the product. If everything suits you, apply. Provide your name, address and telephone number. Within half an hour, specialists will contact you, answer questions, discuss payment and delivery details. The manufacturer sells Removio gel on this website. The cost of packaging is 39 euros excluding transport costs.
Warts in children: causes and methods of treatment
It is difficult to find a person without a single skin defect. And if moles are considered a "harbinger of happiness", then warts, on the contrary, cause concern, as they indicate a problem in the body. To understand how to cure them, you first need to identify the causes of their occurrence.
The cause of the appearance of unpleasant growths in a child is the papilloma virus. It can be transmitted through tactile contact with an infected person or object, as well as hereditary. The papilloma virus under the influence of low immunity, prolonged contact with carriers of the disease or hypothermia begins to actively multiply and penetrate skin cells. The result is a wart that can be removed with Removio Gel.
There are several types of growths in children:
1.vulgar papillomas occur most often and are painless; they are bumpy, yellow, gray, or flesh-colored; most often appear on the hands, fingers, face, lips, or elbows;
2. teenage warts are associated with changes in hormonal levels and do not pose a great danger; they are flat in shape, light brown in color; except for the hands, may appear on the neck and feet;
3. periungual warts are formed next to the nail, can be of different shapes, and, if complicated, can cause destruction of the nail plate;
4. plantar warts, as a rule, are localized on the feet and can cause discomfort when walking; the reason for their appearance is uncomfortable shoes or contamination from the environment (pool);
5.acrochords - filamentous warts, most often appearing in places with thin skin (armpits, neck, wings of the nose); appear due to weak immunity or increased sweating.
Warts cannot disappear without any intervention, but if there is itching, soreness or any discomfort, it is better not to wait for self-healing: it is better to consult a dermatologist.
There are several ways to deal with papillomas:
1.medicines: special preparations (Removio, Keraderm, Papilovit), designed to cleanse the infected epidermis (ointments, plasters, acids, creams);
2. by cryodestruction - removal with liquid nitrogen - an effective, but painful method, requiring several sessions;
3. electrocoagulation - removal of warts with electric current, is a painful method and most often leaves scars;
4. laser removal, which is not always effective;
5. folk remedies: using celandine juice (lubricate the wart 2 times a day), dry ice (wrap it in a rag and apply to the papilloma), garlic (rub it overnight and during the day), wormwood tincture compress. There are many ways, the main thing is to choose the most effective one.
It is known that it is easier to prevent a disease than to fight it. It is the same with warts. To protect yourself from the papilloma virus and reduce the possibility of infection, it is necessary to constantly monitor the child's lifestyle: maintain immunity, teach personal hygiene (also explain that you can not bite your nails and pluck off burrs), take vitamins, provide him with proper nutrition, monitor the effect the environment (handle cuts and scrapes, take rubber shoes into the pool, avoid hypothermia) and keep hands and feet away from wet.
Thus, warts are benign skin growths, and therefore a cosmetic problem that does not extend to other vital organs. When they appear, it is better to contact a specialist who will conduct an examination and determine the most effective method of treatment or removal: use Removio gel or laser surgery.
Do not forget that the original product can only be ordered on the official website! A fake Removio gel may look like this: on the left is the original, on the right is the options for fakes.
Our team once became interested in a fashion trend: cryptocurrency trading. Now we manage to do it very easily, so we always get passive profit thanks to insider information about upcoming "cryptocurrency pumps" published in the Telegram channel. Therefore, we invite everyone to read the review of this crypto-currency community "Crypto pump signals for Binance".