Cream Zenidol is a universal remedy for eliminating the effects of mycosis on the feet and nails, developed on the basis of herbal ingredients. Natural antimicrobial compounds included in the cream Zenidol help get rid of the fungus without damaging the healthy microflora of the skin. The universal formula of the cream allows you to fight more than 10 types of mycosis of nails and feet. The drug does not contain synthetic compounds, therefore it does not contribute to the disruption of the vital functions of healthy skin areas.
Mycosis (fungus) of the feet is one of the most unpleasant infectious diseases. In addition to the negative impact on the body, fungi significantly reduce the quality of life, moreover, it is very difficult to get rid of them even with long-term and high-quality treatment. The wide range of this type of pathogens and the high ability to mutate fungi complicates the fight against them, especially in the progressive stages of the lesion. Therefore, a universal drug was created Zenidol able to get rid of mycosis at all stages of the manifestation of this disease in a short time.
- The mechanism of action of the cream Zenidol for fungus
- Why Zenidol better than other drugs for treating fungus
- The composition and action of the components of Zenidol cream
- Clinical trials of the cream and instructions for use
- Indications for Zenidol use
- Ways to apply the cream Zenidol for the treatment of fungus
- Customer reviews and doctors' opinions on the benefits of Zenidol cream
- Doctor's opinion on the effectiveness of the drug
- Where can I buy Zenidol with discount?
The mechanism of action of the cream Zenidol for fungus
It has long been known that uncomfortable shoes, prolonged wearing of synthetic materials, walking barefoot, non-observance of personal hygiene rules, as well as low immunity can cause fungal infections of the feet. Cream Zenidol helps to eliminate both the cause of mycosis and the symptoms, namely:
- Fungal discharge;
- Exfoliation of the skin;
- Spreading to adjacent skin areas.
Cream Zenidol restores the skin after getting rid of the active phase of the infection as follows:
- Promotes the healing of cracks and the complete restoration of the integrity of the skin;
- Forms a protective barrier in healthy areas, slowing down the penetration of pathogens into them;
- Strengthens the local immunity of cells, preventing re-infection.
- The drug is intended for therapy lasting from 2 to 6 weeks. Cream Zenidol begins to act already on the first days of application, and the effect lasts for at least 3 months after cancellation.
Why Zenidol better than other drugs for treating fungus
There are many different remedies for the treatment of mycosis of the foot and nails. This includes both local and systemic drugs. However, not all of them are able to effectively eliminate the problem and save the patient from the disease forever. Compared to analogues Zenidol has many advantages. Let's consider the most important of them:
Anti-fungal gels (Candidol, Micinorm, Nomidol) promise quick relief and short-term elimination of infection. The natural composition does not harm healthy cells and works with minimal risk of side effects. However, the form of release in the form of a gel does not provide for deep penetration into tissues. In this regard, the therapeutic effect of the drug is short-term. Gel formulations are intended to alleviate symptoms rather than radical treatment. The use of such funds implies frequent use, which is not very convenient for the patient. These two factors are enough to make a choice in favor of topical preparations, like Zenidol cream.
Systemic drugs (tablets, capsules) in the treatment of local mycosis of the feet can unnecessarily cause the development of undesirable reactions, including violations of the microflora of internal organs and mucous membranes. At the initial stages of diseases and lesions of small areas, one should dwell on preparations of local action (creams, gels). The dosage form of gels is less effective, since the concentration of nutrients in them is much lower than in creams.
Cream Benefits Zenidol before other drugs are in the following beneficial properties:
- Completely natural composition of the cream;
- Only the most effective natural ingredients;
- High concentration of antimicrobial components;
- The therapeutic effect is carried out without unwanted reactions;
- Lack of addictive effect to the drug;
- The versatility of the product.
The composition and action of the components of Zenidol cream
Zenidol contains the following herbal ingredients:
- Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic that is powerful against many types of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Fungicidal action is provided due to the high content of terpenes, which destroy the structure of fungi, suppress their vital activity, neutralize pathogenic spores and prevent re-infection. The aromatherapy effect, based on the effect of the smell of oil, during the treatment of the affected areas will help to increase the overall tone of the body and protect against pathogens that affect the respiratory tract.
- Comfrey extract - activates local immunity and increases resistance to pathogenic microorganisms. Not only kills fungi, but also restores the structure of the skin, accelerates the growth of nails and makes them more durable. Also has anti-inflammatory properties, relieves joint pain.
- Juniper extract - has pronounced antifungal properties. It is used even for resistant infections. Just like tea tree oil, it has antibacterial and antiviral properties due to its high content of phytoncides.
Preparation Zenidol does not contain highly allergenic components. The content of vitamins A, E, C helps to strengthen local immunity, soften and moisturize the skin. Along with trace elements (zinc, selenium) they provide antioxidant action. By neutralizing free radicals, they restore the acid-base balance of cells, which is a kind of protection against infections.
The amino acids included in the cream help to restore the integrity of the skin with cracks and exfoliation.
Clinical trials of the cream and instructions for use
Zenidol created in modern laboratories using nanotechnology. It is they that make it possible to calculate the ratio of active and auxiliary components with an accuracy of atoms. Development using this method eliminates the risk of exceeding the therapeutic dose of each of the components, which ensures the most effective and safe action.
The absence of binding synthetic compounds eliminates clogging of the pores and allows the active substances to penetrate deep into the skin. This ensures a long-term therapeutic effect of the drug.
Indications for Zenidol use
Preparation Zenidol intended for the treatment of all types of mycoses caused by a group of dermatophytes, incl. onychomycosis (fungal infection of the nails) and dermatomycosis (fungal infection of the skin). Some pathogens:
- Trichophyton rubrum;
- Trichophyton interdigitale;
- Trichophyton tonsurans;
- Epidermophyton floccosum;
- Tinea unguium;
- Microsporum canis;
- Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton interdigitale cause ringworm known as athlete's foot. Also means Zenidol can also be used for mycosis of the palms and fingernails.
Contraindications and side effects:
- Individual intolerance to the components;
- Age to 14 years.
- Use the product with caution during pregnancy and lactation. Before use, be sure to consult a specialist.
- It is not recommended to use at the same time Zenidol with other antifungal drugs.
When using the cream according to the instructions, side effects usually do not appear. However, there have been cases with the following symptoms after starting use:
- Mild itching;
- Redness of the skin;
- Light flaking.
If these or other reactions occur, stop using the cream Zenidol and consult your doctor.
Ways to apply the cream Zenidol for the treatment of fungus
To achieve a stable therapeutic effect, it is necessary to apply a cream Zenidol two to three times a day on the affected skin or nail. Gloves are recommended to minimize the risk of contamination of other areas. After applying the cream, hands should be washed well with soap and then treated with a disinfectant solution.
The duration of drug use is determined individually for each patient. Therefore, when buying a cream on the manufacturer's website, you need to ask the necessary questions to the consultant. The minimum duration of therapy is 10 days. Cream Zenidol can be used in complex treatment together with systemic drugs, if necessary.
Customer reviews and doctors' opinions on the benefits of Zenidol cream
Site administration obzoroff.info uses customer reviews of the cream Zenidol found on social media: reddit, facebook, pinterest:
I go in for sports and know firsthand what an athlete's foot is. I cannot tell you how much trouble this terrible disease brought me. Not only could I not walk without socks even in summer, due to the fact that the skin was literally crumbling, and even the smell created a lot of complexes. The need for shoes during long workouts did not allow to “ventilate” the legs, which contributed to the fungal infection. I tried a lot of remedies, even drank pills, but the effect was temporary, and the skin condition did not improve. Cracks and flaking remained even when the active phase was suppressed. Once my friend, also an athlete, brought Zenidol cream from abroad. I began to smear it on cleansed skin before and after training and before bed. Within three days, the skin acquired a healthier appearance, itching and flaking disappeared. 2 months have passed, no symptoms, but I continue to use the drug as a preventive measure. I am very satisfied and would recommend it to anyone suffering from fungi.
Elderly parents are increasingly complaining of itching between the toes. The examination revealed the presence of fungi. The doctor advised Zenidol cream and said to come for a check-up in 2 weeks. All the doctor's recommendations were followed. Already after the first use, the parents felt relief, and at the check the tests for the fungus were negative. Many thanks to the doctor and the manufacturers of the quality drug!
This year she suffered viral infections several times. I never knew what a fungus was, but this time my legs itched so badly that I combed it until it blew. The dermatologist said this was due to lowered immunity and synthetic tights that I wear every day. It was very unpleasant to see my legs red and itchy. But fortunately, she got rid of the fungus quickly thanks to Zenidol cream. Already from the first days I felt relief, completely returned to normal life in about a week. And now I take tights only from natural materials.
I work in a beauty salon and do manicure and pedicure every day. As a hygienic and preventive measure, I use Zenidol cream along with disinfectants. It perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin, and most importantly, creates a protective barrier against microbes. I also recommend it to clients who notice signs of a fungal infection.
Doctor's opinion on the effectiveness of the drug
Mark Sanders, dermatologist:
In dermatovenerology, every day one has to deal with various kinds of fungal infections of the skin and nails. Unfortunately, this type of microorganism is contagious and rapidly multiplying. While researching the novelties of pharmaceutical companies, I drew attention to Zenidol cream. An all-natural formula, my favorite tea tree oil and satisfied patients - everything any doctor could dream of. The drug really helps to cure fungal infections within a short period, and the effect lasts for a long time. In addition, the cream is ideal for the prevention of fungal infections. I definitely recommend using it at the first symptoms of mycosis.
Where can I buy Zenidol with discount?
Price Zenidol is 39 euros per package. You can order the cream on the manufacturer's official website. The drug is not sold in online stores and pharmacies for the following reasons:
- The risk of spreading fakes;
- High percentage charged by intermediaries on the initial price of the cream;
- Sale of expired products.
Buy cream Zenidol available at a discount in 19 European countries. If you place an order on the official website, then new customers can save up to 50% of the total cost of the cream. As soon as you leave the contact information on the manufacturer's website, within 10-15 minutes the company manager will contact you to clarify the delivery address. He will also provide free advice on issues related to the use of the cream in the treatment of fungal diseases.
When the order is delivered to your address, check the expiration date and appearance of the package. If there are signs of fake or expired goods, contact the company manager for instructions on the return and / or exchange of goods. Before choosing a remedy for fungus, consult a specialist.