In this review, we will detail what cream is Micinorm for the treatment of fungus of the nail plate and skin of the feet. In other words, Micinorm it is a micellar cream for combating fungal infections and peeling of the skin on the legs and other cosmetic defects. For example, candidiasis, mycosis and onychomycosis are diagnoses made by 90% of people, regardless of their age and gender. Diseases are treated with drugs with a wide spectrum of action, which destroy the pathogen of the problem, accelerate the restoration of affected tissues and strengthen the immune system. Editorial staff of Obzorofoff magazine believes that antifungal cream meets all these criteria Micinorm.
We recommend that you study in detail the indications and contraindications to the product, possible side effects, in order to conduct the treatment with the greatest effectiveness. From this review, you can learn how to order Mitsinorm and apply it for fungal infections of the foot.
It is necessary to study in detail the indications and contraindications to the product, possible side effects in order to conduct the treatment with the greatest effectiveness. From this review you can learn how to order Micinorm and apply it for fungal infections of the foot.
- The principle of the cream Micinorm fungi
- Advantages of Mitsinorm over analogues and traditional methods
- Where can I buy Micinorm in Europe
- Structure of the preparation Micinorm
- Indications for the use of cream for the treatment of mycosis
- Instructions for use Micinorm
- The opinion of doctors and customer reviews about Mitsinorm
- Antifungal agents: classification of drugs to combat mycosis
The principle of the cream Micinorm fungi
The components of Mitsinorm cream are characterized by several spectra of action:
Gel Micinorm It is prescribed to eliminate advanced forms of mycosis, proceeding with pronounced symptoms.
Important! Unlike other pharmacological agents, the ointment eliminates not only the signs of the disease, but also the cause of its occurrence. The drug destroys all known types of fungi and is suitable for people of any age.
The tool is intended for course use. After 30 day course of nail fungus therapy with cream Micinorm observed:
- acceleration of blood supply to the lower extremities;
- removal of dryness and peeling on the heels, which occurs when infected with pathogenic particles;
- the disappearance of an unpleasant smell from the feet;
- the disappearance of allergy symptoms on the epidermis (peeling, itching and irritation);
- strengthening the nail and normalizing its growth.
Advantages of Mitsinorm over analogues and traditional methods
To combat candidiasis, you can use other antimycotic drugs, available in the form of gels and oils. You can find out more about them on our website Obzoroff.info.
For example, cream Tinedol consists of herbal ingredients that quickly act on pathogenic particles. The result of its use will be noticeable in 1-2 months. Mitsinorm not only eliminates the symptoms of the disease, but also prevents relapse of the problem much more effectively than gel Tinedol. This is achieved through the inclusion of natural ingredients with a powerful immunostimulating effect. After using Mitsinorm according to doctors' reviews, exacerbations of candidiasis and onychomycosis are not diagnosed.
To combat mycosis, oil in the form of a spray is often prescribed Sangridok. It helps to overcome any type of mycosis in a short time. Dermatomycosis sangridok contains natural active substances that do not cause adverse reactions from the epidermis. In order for the drug to begin to act, it is necessary to prepare the treated area: to clean off the upper layer of damaged tissue. Without preparatory procedures, the constituent oils will not be able to get to the site of infection. This is not required when using Mitsinorm.
Where can I buy Micinorm in Europe
The supplier does not sell the goods through drugstores, because this avoids the price increase for the product. You can buy Mitsinorm anonymously online. To purchase this ointment, you need to go to the official website of the manufacturer and fill out an application on its main page. In the application field you need to enter your personal and contact details (Name and phone number in international format).
Buy cream Micinorm at a discount it is possible in the countries of the European Union and the CIS.
In 5-10 minutes after filling out the application, a consultant will contact the buyer, who will talk about current promotions and the possibilities of acquiring Mitsinorm at a discount. The goods can be delivered to any region of Russia and Ukraine, where there is a post office.
The cost of the product is much lower than that of the advertised preparations for eliminating foot candidiasis. You can buy Mitsinorm in Russia at a price of 147 rubles per package. The price of a course of therapy with cream Micinorm in Ukraine it will cost you almost 500 hryvnia. The manufacturer also provides a discount of 30 to 50%, subject to ordering a full course of treatment.
Important! Cream makers never require prepayment. Payment for the drug received is carried out only after you receive it personally in your hands!
Structure of the preparation Micinorm
Preparation Micinorm includes extracts of medicinal plants collected in ecologically clean regions and essential oils. The vegetable components of Mitsinorm cream are selected in such a way that they enhance the therapeutic effect of each other. With prolonged use of the gel, there is no addiction on the part of the body. The cream contains vitamins that promote the healing of the skin of the feet. The main components of Mitsinorm are shown in the image:
Important! The product is available in containers made of opaque material. This prevents the deterioration of the drug under the influence of external factors (heat and ultraviolet rays).
Indications for the use of cream for the treatment of mycosis
Often people ignore the first signs of a fungal infection, attributing the unpleasant manifestations to vitamin deficiency and wearing uncomfortable shoes. They do not know that the pathological process is gradually spreading to healthy tissues. Therefore, when the first signs of candidiasis appear, you need to act immediately.
Mitsinorm is worth buying when:
- itching between the fingers;
- redness and swelling of the skin of the feet;
- cracks and peeling on the heels;
- changes in the shape and color of the nail.
The ingredients of the drug do not enter the general bloodstream. For this reason, it can be used by almost all people. The drug is not used only in the presence of allergic reactions to its components.
Instructions for use Micinorm
Before applying the preparation, the feet are steamed in warm water with the addition of laundry soap and soda. Micinorm Apply a thin layer to the damaged areas with light massaging movements. The epidermis is massaged for 2-3 minutes so that the active substances of the ointment penetrate deeper to the focus of infection.
The application procedure is repeated 2 once a day, in severe cases up to 3 times. The average duration of therapy is 3-4 weeks. The entire course will require 2-3 packaging. Remains of the product do not need to be removed with napkins, because it is absorbed into the dermis in a few minutes. According to customer reviews, cream Micinorm Does not leave a greasy film on the body.
The opinion of doctors and customer reviews about Mitsinorm
Buyers have left many positive reviews on the Mitsinorm forums. They note the following results from therapy:
- general well-being;
- improving the appearance of the skin and nail plates on the legs;
- elimination of unpleasant odor from the feet.
When writing reviews about this medicine, the editors of the medical journal Obzoroff.info I used real reviews and buyers about Mitsinorm and the opinions of doctors published on social networks and on thematic forums. The text of the comments is presented in its original form with the preservation of spelling and punctuation:
Professor, Honorary Member of the Association for Venereal Diseases of the German Army, Ulrike Blum-Peitave:
In the army, mycosis is diagnosed in every 2 soldiers. Previously, we used vinegar lotions to eliminate signs of violation. There was no result from such actions, so I switched to radical methods and personally agreed with the Colonel-General to provide the soldiers with a powerful antifungal drug. The Sanitary-Technical Institute regularly supplies the soldiers of Germany with Mitsinorm cream, which is economical and effective after a few weeks of use. Thanks to the unique formula of the drug, hundreds of young guys were saved from the problem.
Valery, 55 years:
Mycosis affects 2 big toes. I didn’t pay attention to the cosmetic defect until I was constantly sick with ARVI. During a visit to the doctor, I learned that the weakening of my immunity is directly related to mycosis. Pathogens can get from the nail plate onto the skin, causing damage, and from there into the blood. I was looking for a suitable medicine on the Internet to combat the defect and found an advertisement Micinorm in the Internet. The nail acquired a healthy color 2 weeks after using the drug. Overall improvement in well-being was noticed in 1 month after treatment.
Tatyana, 37 years:
My mom has all of her toes affected by a fungus. There is practically nothing left of the plates. Expensive ointments and varnishes did not help, and from the pills she became ill. A relative advised us to Mitsinorm and helped to order it through the official website. After 2 weeks, mom’s nails began to grow normally, their deformation disappeared. I ordered 2 more packages of cream so that she would be treated the whole course.
On the Internet you can see negative comments about Micinorm... Most often they are left by people who bought a fake product. The lack of a result from the medication in 90% is due to the purchase of a non-original product and in 10% - to incorrect wearing of the gel. For example, here is an image of what a fake Mitsinorm looks like, which many bought not on the official website!
Antifungal agents: classification of drugs to combat mycosis
Mycotic infections (mycoses) are caused by different types of fungi and are divided into superficial and deep. Superficial mycoses affect the skin, nails, hair and visible mucous membranes, as are classified into two large groups, namely candidiasis and dermatophytosis. The most frequently isolated causative agent in different types of candidiasis is Candida albicans. Dermatophytosis is caused by various types of fungi (microsporium, trichophyton, epidermophyton), which show a pronounced tendency to parasitirane in the indicated keratin tissue.
Deep mycotic infections are involved in the deep subcutaneous layers and internal organs, the causative agents of which are numerous types of yeast, dimorphic and filamentous fungi.
In patients with severe immunosuppression, as a result of prolonged antibiotic or corticosteroid treatment, congenital or acquired immunodeficiency, AIDS, organ or tissue transplantation, the development of opportunistic mycoses is often observed. Especially severe is the course of cryptococcal meningitis, aspergillosis, histoplasmosis.
Detailed information about the different types of fungi and the diseases that they cause can be found in:
- disease section: mycosis ICD B35-B49;
- categories of health problems: fungus.
The main drugs used in the treatment of various types of infections of mycotic etiology are antifungal agents, which is Micinorm. Such drugs are antibiotics and chemotherapeutic drugs of various pharmacological groups, which, depending on the type of infection, are administered topically, orally or parenterally.
Superficial mycoses are usually treated with topical agents in the form of a gel, cream, ointment, lotion, shampoo, aerosol, nail polish. With data on the effect of the subcutaneous layers or minor damage to internal organs, the use of oral preparations (tablets, capsules) is appropriate.
In case of severe fungal infections, parenteral administration of antimycotics is necessary in order to quickly achieve the necessary activity and effect. The most effective means for combating mycosis are creams Candidol, Micinorm (according to statistics of search queries and sales volumes).
The main effects of antifungal agents are expressed in:
- fungal cell division inhibition
- suppression of the synthesis of essential nucleic acids
- violation of the permeability of cell membranes
- suppression of cell wall synthesis of etiological agents
Depending on the main effect of individual representatives and the specific mechanism of action, the following main groups of antifungal agents are distinguished:
- Antimycotic agents that violate the permeability of the cell membrane: azoles: ketoconazole, fluconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole. Azolites are synthetic formulations containing a laplenene azolene ring, bound to the rest of the molecule through azovrazka. Depending on the amount of oxide of atoms in the azolium ring, imidazoles differ, with two nitrogen atoms, and triazoles, with three nitrogen atoms. They inhibit the synthesis of ergosterol and, thus, increase the permeability of the cell membrane. They have a pronounced fungistatic effect (inhibit the reproduction of the fungus) and a wide antimycotic spectrum.
- Ketoconazole belongs to diazoles and finds use in the form of preparations for local (shampoo, cream) and oral (tablets) use. It is better absorbed and absorbed with increased acidity of gastric juice, therefore, when used with antacids, proton pump inhibitors and H2 blockers (agents that increase the pH of gastric juice), its oral bioavailability decreases. It leads to gastrointestinal and endocrine disorders of varying severity. Often there are menstrual irregularities in women, decreased libido and oligospermia in men. It affects the metabolism of a number of drugs (sulfonylureas, phenytoin, anticoagulants) and, with prolonged use, exhibits pronounced hepatotoxicity.
- Triazoles (fluconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole) are used in the treatment of deep mycoses. They have a good distribution, high bioavailability of the oral cavity, indicate good penetration into the cerebrospinal fluid, which makes them effective for meningitis of fungal etiology. They reach high concentrations in keratin-containing tissues and saliva. Rarely lead to endocrine disorders, more often there is an increase in the activity of hepatic transaminases, rashes, headaches.
- Allylamine: terbinafine, naftifin: specifically block the squalene epoxidase enzyme and act fungicidally (kill the fungus). They accumulate in the stratum corneum of the skin and create high concentrations in adipose tissue, hair and hair follicles.
- The fungicide concentration in the stratum corneum is observed during the first 24 hours of application, and in the knock-down plates there is in the first two to three weeks. Common side effects that develop during their use are headache, photosensitivity, arthralgia and myalgia, gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Polyene antibiotics: amphotericin B, nystatin: bind to ergosterol and form pores through which various ions and molecules from the cell structures of the fungus pass.
- Amphotericin is used for parenteral use due to slight resorption in the gastrointestinal tract. Causes severe side effects, such as nephrotoxicity, anemia, thrombocytopenia, hepatotoxicity, hypotension, hypokalemia, hypomagnesemia.
- Nystatin has a pronounced fungicidal effect primarily against Candida albicans. Topically applied for candidiasis of the skin and mucous membranes, and orally for candidiasis involving the oral cavity.
- Antimycotic agents that inhibit the synthesis of nucleic acids. Flucitosin has a high oral bioavailability and resorption in the gastrointestinal tract, fungistatic action and a relatively wide spectrum. It is used in the treatment of patients with aspergillosis, candidiasis, cryptococcosis. It is used as monotherapy, the development of drug resistance is rapidly observed, therefore it is recommended to combine it with amphotericin B. It is used relatively rarely, due to the development of bone marrow suppression that occurs with anemia, thrombocytopenia and leukopenia. This can lead to cardiovascular damage, such as ventricular dysfunction, cardiac arrest, pain behind the sternum. Increases the risk of peptic ulcer, ulcerative colitis, jaundice.
- Antimycotic agents that suppress cell division. Griseofulvin has been widely used in the past, but not in current clinical practice. It has a fungistatic effect, which is due to a violation of the structure of the fungal microtubules. Its absorption in the gastrointestinal tract increases with the consumption of foods rich in fat. The drug selectively accumulates in the stratum corneum, hair root, nail matrix. The most common side effects that develop with its use are dizziness, allergic manifestations, nausea, vomiting, dysbiosis, diarrhea, induction of liver enzymes and the influence of the metabolism of a number of drugs, such as oral contraceptives, anticoagulants.
- Antimycotic agents that suppress the synthesis of the cell wall of the fungus. Caspofungin is prescribed parenterally, venously, mainly for patients with severe immune depression and invasive aspergillosis or systemic candidiasis. It has a fungistatic effect, which is due to the suppression of the formation of glycan polysaccharide, which is necessary for the construction of the cell wall. Common side effects that occur as a result of its use are tachycardia, shortness of breath, impaired normal liver function, allergic reactions.
Before use Micinorm consult a doctor because of the risk of drug resistance in self-medication. Some alternative agents lead to good results with superficial mycoses, but their main drawback is the need for prolonged use (at least three months):
- tea tree oil;
- lavender oil;
- clove oil;
- cedar oil;
- some herbs: burdock, chamomile, thyme.
Experience the effects of the cream Micinorm and make sure of its high efficiency! If you have any questions, the consultants will be happy to answer them.
Ask a question