Candidol This is a new cream with organic extracts and essential oils that can help fight the discomfort of mycosis of the nails and feet. We all know how annoying and itchy they can be at first, and it would be nice to prevent them as much as possible. For this reason, nourishing our skin with antibacterial extracts and oils is an easy way to get rid of fungus. Ointment Candidol used in the treatment of varicolored lichen, the causative agent of which is Pityrosporum orbiculare and other yeast infections caused by the fungus candida (diaper rash). In some European countries you can buy Zenidol cream, which is 100% analogous to Candidol, as it is produced by the same manufacturer.
Cream Candidol it is a broad spectrum antifungal agent. Acts fungicidal on dermatophytes (trichophyton, microsporum, epidermophyton); fungistatically - for yeast-like, mold fungi (Aspergillus ferrus, Scopulariopsis brevicautus), Malassezia fufur. The cream is active against Corynebacterium minutissimum (MIC ranges from 0.5 to 2 μg / ml), gram-positive cocci, with the exception of enterococci (MIC 4-16 μg / ml). The target of the drug Candidol is ergosterol - the most important component of the membrane of fungi. Unlike other imidazoles, it inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol at two stages of its formation, which leads to structural and functional damage to the cell membrane of fungi. The minimum effective concentration of the cream is 5 ng / ml with a duration of exposure of at least 6 hours; at a concentration of 3 ng / ml, the growth of the rapidly proliferating mycelium of Trichophyton mentagrophytes is inhibited. For yeast-like fungi of the genus Candida, cream Candidol has fungistatic, and in concentrations of 20 ng / ml - fungicidal effect.
The first relief in a patient with mycosis occurs within a few days, the final result of therapy occurs in 7-10 days. However, some situations require treatment for up to 2 weeks. Otherwise, the possibility of relapse increases.
Not recommended Candidol in such cases:
- if there is an individual intolerance to the components that make up the cream;
- people with renal or hepatic insufficiency, inhibition of bone marrow hematopoiesis;
- children up to 12 years;
- pregnant women and women during breastfeeding. As an exception, use is allowed only after consulting a doctor.
If you are wondering how to deal with mycosis of the feet, then you may want to know more about Candidol cream. Our team was eager to find out more information about this product as we noticed its growing popularity in European countries. Many internet users share their reviews and comments about this product.
Want to know more interesting information about the tool Candidol and learn how to deal with mycosis? How can the natural ingredients in the cream be beneficial for the skin and fight the appearance of fungi? Does the product leave a pleasant scent after application to the skin? Is it suitable for everyday use and for all skin types? Is it easy to buy a cream at an affordable price and get a discount from the manufacturer? If you want to know, then read our drug review. Candidol until the very end!
- How to deal with foot fungus at home?
- Symptoms and stages of development of nail mycosis
- Features of therapy for fungal infection
- What do Candidol reviews say?
- What natural ingredients are in Candidol?
- 3 stages of cream application Candidol for the treatment of mycosis of nails
- Cream price Candidol in Europe and how to get 50% discount?
- Unconventional methods of treatment of mycosis
- What can not be done if fungus appears on the feet?
How to deal with foot fungus at home?
Nail fungus is a disease that requires immediate medical treatment. The strong spread of the fungus in the foot leads to a change in the appearance of the nail plates on the legs. For the treatment of mycosis of the feet, you should consult a doctor who will assess the degree of the disease, advise you to use a cream Candidol against nail fungus and will prescribe effective therapy.
The defeat of the foot with a fungus most often occurs as a result of contact with an already sick person or animal, during the use of someone else's shoes, manicure supplies, bed linen, etc.
The main reasons for the development of fungal infection on the nails of the hands and feet:
- hyperhidrosis - increased sweating;
- metabolic disease;
- non-observance of personal hygiene rules;
- excess weight;
- reduced immunity;
- abuse of sweet and high-calorie foods.
If the fungus has developed and causes complications, then the treatment of this problem should be carried out under the strict supervision of a specialist. It is important to carry out a full course of treatment, since if the infection is not completely eradicated, there is a high probability of a re-emergence of the disease, and in a more severe form.
Competent treatment of fungal diseases consists of several rules:
- It is necessary to eliminate the factors that contribute to the development of fungal infection (for example, sweating of the legs).
- During treatment, it is imperative to use antimycotic ointments and creams, which are designed to destroy the infection. It is necessary to strengthen the immune system with vitamins and minerals. The fungus weakens the immune system and needs external nutrients to support it.
Strong immunity can fight off infection and stimulate a speedy recovery. Ineffective treatment or neglect of the disease leads to the development of toenail fungus and forms an advanced form of the disease, which is difficult to treat with conventional means and it becomes necessary to try Zenidol. Possible causes of the disease can be:
- Ineffectiveness of local medicines. For example, varnishes and cheap creams have little benefit in treating thumb fungus. Yeast-like fungi can catalyze disease development. They are the reason for the appearance of the most unpleasant symptoms of fungal diseases - pain, inflammation, itching.
- The fact that the disease has passed into an advanced stage can be found out by characteristic signs - thickening of the nail plate, the appearance of brittleness, a change in the color of the nail, etc.
- Complications associated with the appearance of fungi on the thumbs can lead to very unpleasant and dangerous consequences:
- Weakening of the immune system, and as a result, vulnerability to other viral and infectious diseases. The fungus can enter the bloodstream, and from there infect the internal organs. The patient begins to suffer from skin diseases, as well as various allergies. Chronic diseases are aggravated, a neglected form of nail fungus can lead to the appearance of rhinitis, conjunctivitis, asthma and other respiratory diseases.
As you can see, the entire body begins to suffer from the neglected form of mycosis, therefore it is extremely important to take timely measures to treat this ailment, since mycosis is an infectious disease, everyone who surrounds the patient should be engaged in the prevention of mycosis.
Symptoms and stages of development of nail mycosis
The main symptom that indicates a flexible infection is a yellow-green shade of the nail. In addition, the nail plate affected by the fungus thickens, acquires a porous structure and loses its smoothness. Symptoms may vary depending on the shape of the fungus and the extent of the nail lesion.
Manifestations of normotrophic mycosis of nails:
- discoloration of the nail (while the thickness and shine remain unchanged);
- yellow-orange spots and white stripes on the lateral parts of the nail;
- onycholysis, in which the nail does not adhere to the nail bed.
Symptoms of hypertrophic mycosis:
- dark yellow or gray nail color;
- thickening of the nail by 2 mm or more;
- tarnishing and increased fragility of nails;
- deformation of the nail;
- onychomycosis, in which the nail begins to grow, rounding down;
- pain while walking.
Symptoms of arthrophic mycosis:
- brown-gray nail color;
- loss of natural shine of the nail;
- severe destruction of the surface and noticeable fragility of the nail;
- visible exposure of the nail bed.
Symptoms of lateral and distal mycosis:
- tarnishing of the nail by 50%;
- the appearance of yellow transverse furrows along the length of the nail;
- covering the nail with blue-green mold;
- blackening and increased fragility of the nail;
- deformation of the nail;
- exposure of the nail bed;
- pain and discomfort;
- suppuration in the area of the nail.
Symptoms of proximal mycosis:
- white shade of the nail plate in the cuticle area;
- complete destruction of the nail;
- damage to the skin around the nail.
Symptoms of white superficial mycosis:
- ash-white spots on the skin roll around the nail and on the plate itself;
- powdery structure on the nail and surrounding skin.
Fungus on the feet is a disease that progresses slowly and has several stages of development:
- initial stage;
- the stage of normotrophic nail damage;
- stage of hypertrophic nail damage.
At the initial stage, the patient may not be aware of the presence of a fungal infection, since there are practically no visible signs. The manifestation of the process is expressed in the appearance of narrow gray stripes located in the area of the free edge of the nail.
The next stage is characterized by the presence of yellow-gray grooves on the nail plate. In addition, the fragility of the nail increases, the color changes, and grayish discharge can come out from under the nail plate.
At the stage of hypertrophic lesion, the nail thickens, acquires a porous structure. If untreated, the nail is deformed, destroyed or completely rejected.
Features of therapy for fungal infection
Previously, toenail fungus was treated exclusively with a surgical method, removing the affected nail. However, this technique did not differ in efficiency, since the regrown nail was most often also susceptible to mycosis. Today, the disease is treated operatively only at the most advanced stages.
Nail fungus is treated at home with a cream Candidol and some methods of traditional medicine. With a slight infection of the nail with an infection, local remedies can be used that quickly eliminate the initial symptoms of the disease. The gel should be applied not only to the nail, but also to the skin around it.
For the most effective treatment of mycosis, it is recommended to seek the advice of a specialist. Having determined the stage of development of the disease, he will prescribe additional drugs and advise how to use them.
Before prescribing Candidol, a scraping is taken from the affected plate in order to determine the sensitivity of the pathogen to the active component of this agent.
Onychomycosis is included in the list of hard-to-treat diseases, since it has an unpleasant tendency to relapse. Candidol it is necessary to have with yourself everyone who collided with the loss of nails on their feet. If the disease has taken a neglected form, then the treatment should be comprehensive. Only in this case will it bring the proper result. It is important to remember that only an experienced doctor can prescribe treatment by removing scrapings from the infected area of the body. He will be able to determine which fungi have caused the disease and will make a competent course of treatment.
As a rule, in the treatment of mycosis, it is mandatory to take antimycotic drugs that are dispensed without a prescription, such as Fluconazole, Flucostat, Lamisil, Diflucan, Terbizil, etc. Each product has instructions for use:
- So, fluconazole should be taken at 150 mg once a week for a month. Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Fucis is taken in the same dosage, but for 6 months. Also contraindicated in pregnant women.
- Terbinafine, in contrast to the above means, can be taken by women "in position", but the exact dosage must be determined by the attending physician.
It is important to combine tablets with topical agents: Micinorm, Terbiks, Nizoral, Candidol, Lamisil. Disposable pedicure instruments are often included with these preparations. If the treatment was performed correctly and the course was completed completely, then the infection should disappear, and the affected tissue should be restored to its previous state.
If you're also looking for a natural solution with a foot fungus formula, Candidol a natural cream may be right for you.
What do Candidol reviews say?
Reviews of Candidol that we reviewed on online health forums seem overwhelmingly positive. The manufacturer of a product called “Bernandatte” also seems to enjoy customer approval for its high quality natural products. They have been on the market for some time, so it is not surprising that reviews on the quality of the cream Candidol have a positive character from satisfied customers. Many of them report the amazing changes they have seen with this cream.
So, our team decided to analyze the reviews and comments about the cream Candidol and summarize them briefly:
- The product has an organic formula for active fight against fungus and mycosis on the feet and nails;
- The antibacterial ingredients of the cream are very useful in the prevention of onychomycosis;
- The cream soothes the skin and removes redness;
- Helps reduce flaking and itching
- Leaves a pleasant scent after application;
- Improves the appearance and health of the skin;
- Suitable for all skin types;
- It has an affordable price when ordering through the manufacturer's official website;
The absence of any signals of side effects or contraindications does not mean that they cannot occur on an individual basis. Users should take this into account and strictly follow the instructions for use of the cream. A detailed advice sheet can be found in the product packaging.
Candidol, used against nail mycosis, can enhance the therapeutic effect of the following medicines:
- indirect anticoagulants;
- medicines for the treatment of diabetes.
To comply with storage conditions, the drug Candidol should be stored in a place protected from the sun at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees.
What natural ingredients are in Candidol?
Cream Candidol consists of natural ingredients that include a large number of organic extracts and essential oils, known for their antibacterial and antifungal activities. They have no known allergic reactions and user reviews have been very positive. Our team has included additional information about each ingredient in the Candidol cream:
- Tea tree oil - has powerful antifungal properties. This is because it contains elements called terpenes. They can help kill the fungus structurally and suppress its activity.
- Terpinene - helps fight infections that can occur when interacting with a fungus. Its antibacterial properties fight against their next appearance and are aimed at preventing their full reproduction.
- Juniper oil is a special type of exotic essential oil that fights very well against fungal infections. Its antibacterial properties stop their development, fight against itching and flaking of the skin. This ingredient helps to bring the skin back to its balance.
3 stages of cream application Candidol for the treatment of mycosis of nails
Cream Candidol suitable for all skin types, as well as for everyday use. The scheme of using the nail polish from folding nails is carried out in the home. Ho the therapy will not give the desired effect if you do not follow these recommendations:
- The affected area must be prepared. For this purpose, the legs are stored in the bathroom. It is made from salt and soda (for 2 tablespoons) and 5, XNUMX liters. water.
- The cream is used to remove the nail with onychomycosis with a simultaneous antifungal effect. The amount of the drug covering the entire affected nail is applied in a thin layer once a day from a dosing device. After applying ointment or cream to the nails of the fingers or toes, cover them with a plaster and a bandage for 1 hours. The bandage must be changed every day, and after removing the bandage, the finger or foot should be immersed in warm water for 24 minutes. The softened, infected nail tissue is then removed with a scraper. The treated nail is then dried, the cream is applied again and covered with a ready-to-use plaster. The treatment is continued until the nail bed becomes smooth and all of its softened part is removed (approximately 10-7 days, depending on the size of the affected area and the thickness of the nail). The cream only affects the affected part of the nail. If irritation occurs, the skin around the nail should be lubricated with zinc paste. If it is necessary to treat small nails with Candidol, the patch should be cut in half. After the nail is removed, therapy with a special paste should be performed. Although clinically inflammatory phenomena are resolved quickly during treatment (itching of the skin in the lesions disappears by the 14th day of therapy, inflammation by 5-12 days, and peeling by 13-13 days of treatment), it is necessary to continue treatment for at least 14-3 weeks to ensure complete sanitation of the foci of infection.
- After the treatment of nails with Candidol, socks from natural materials (wool, linen, cotton) are put on the legs.
Cream price Candidol in Europe and how to get 50% discount?
The current price of the drug Candidol in Europe, it is considered accessible to many users who have shared their opinion about the product. What for? Because it contains organic extracts that are rarely found on the Old Continent. So, they believe that the price of the cream is ideal for the quality offered. This product is only available for purchase at a discount on the manufacturer's official website, and you will not find it on leading marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, eMag, AliExpress, pharmacies or supermarkets. The manufacturer prefers this method of receiving orders for products so that they can maintain the quality and price of the drug. Candidol at a high level.
To place an order, customers simply need to go to the official website of the product and provide their name and contact phone number for communication. The manufacturer usually provides an opportunity for additional sales and promotional offers so that users can get them even at a better price. After placing an order, the buyer will receive a call from the official distributor to clarify the delivery address of Candidol cream.
Mushrooms that appear on the human body are annoying, disgusting and make us feel uncomfortable. But how can we stay away from them? The first step is to avoid damp and warm surfaces in summer. Step two - eat more fresh vegetables and fruits that can boost your immunity! And the third step is to always practice personal hygiene!
The opinion of the expert author of the article:
Candidol has a natural formula that enhances the skin's ability to fight nail and foot fungus. The product has received many positive user reviews due to its organic ingredients. Some even say that it works better than other alternatives on the market, for example: Zenidol, Nomidol, Micinorm, Tinedol.
Unconventional methods of treatment of mycosis
Alternative medicine should be used exclusively with the advice of the attending physician, otherwise, the disease can be aggravated. Here are the most effective folk remedies for this ailment:
Try to apply 20% alcohol tincture of propolis to the affected areas. Propolis will help damaged tissues recover and effectively eliminate the infection. You can do compresses of kombucha gruel on affected areas with a frequency of 2 times a day. This method is especially effective in combination with potassium permanganate baths. After baths, you should wrap cotton swabs moistened with tincture of tea mushroom with bandages and leave them overnight. In the morning you need to wash your legs and anoint iodine with the affected nails. The duration of treatment varies from a week to 1 months, depending on the results. Collect ashes from three cigarettes and mix with fluoride toothpaste. Before going to bed, apply this ointment to the affected nail and wrap it with cellophane. Rinse thoroughly in the morning. Prepare a homemade ointment to treat fungus and other foot diseases. The recipe is simple: mix 200 grams of butter with a raw egg (instead of a shell) and 100 gr. 70% -acetic acid.
We send the resulting mixture to a cold place for 7 days. Once the shell is dissolved, the mixture must be thoroughly mixed. Apply the resulting ointment to the affected areas of the nail. The tincture of the golden mustache helps well against mycosis. 50 joints of a golden mustache are poured with 0 vodka and left in a cool place for 5 weeks. The resulting product is applied 2 times a day to the damaged parts of the body. In order to reduce the itching that occurs with the fungus, you can apply a mixture of 2 grams of tincture and 15 grams of honey. Calamus and Zenidol have good antimycotic properties. Pour 100 grams of calamus with 15 grams of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Then take 100/1 cup 4 times a day and then apply the cream Zenidol to the affected areas. You can improve the effectiveness of such a treatment by combining it with calamus root baths. We insist 30 grams of grass in 100 grams of boiling water for half an hour. Then pour the tincture into a basin and immerse the nails infected with the fungus.
After a week, the nail will begin to tear off (you can speed up the healing process with antimycotic ointments). After 1, 5 months, a new one will appear on the site of the affected nail. The following herbal mixture is good against nail fungus: 15 gr. celandine, 30 gr. Lilac, 45 gr. oak bark and 30 gr. calendula Pour it all 0, 5 water and boil. After which we leave the mixture to infuse for an hour. We make compresses from the obtained tincture until the nail is completely cured.
If you have severe pain and it is not possible to consult a specialist at this moment, then you can remove it with the help of several means: baking soda, peroxide (making lotions), pure alcohol, table salt and the most unusual option using ordinary washing powder. However, these funds do not contribute to the treatment, they only relieve pain for a while. There is an option with the use of iodine, because it gives a healing effect. It should be applied to the damaged area of the nail, put a cotton pad on top, wrap and put on a sock. Do not forget that you should see a doctor in the near future in order to determine the cause and type of the disease!
What can not be done if fungus appears on the feet?
The fungus thrives especially well on hot summer days, when people wear open shoes and their feet come into contact with bacteria in different places. However, in theory, they can be picked up at any time of the year.
Nail fungus is a dangerous disease and can hide in the early stages. The nail plate collapses, with severe neglect, soft tissue pathologies are possible, which are not so easy to deal with. This problem is easily spread to other people, if it is present, you cannot use one towel, room slippers with anyone, everything must be separate until the disease is eliminated. If you find it, you should immediately consult a doctor (dermatologist) and start treatment.
Symptoms appear already at more serious stages. It is expressed by such signs as: roughness of the nails and skin around them, inflammation, delamination, discoloration to a dull and lifeless, blood discharge from under the nails is possible.
It is easy to get infected with fungal diseases for people with weak immunity, varicose veins, frostbite, vascular diseases, and also because of tight shoes of poor quality (especially rubber).
In order to start treatment, you need to determine the type of fungal disease and its stage, only a specialist can do this, you should not try to do something on your own, as you can harm even more. The first thing to do is to stop wearing tight shoes, get separate slippers and a towel for your feet, in order to avoid even more severe damage. The use of ointments and tablets is strictly according to the instructions of the doctor, for each stage there is its own remedy, it is forbidden to use anything that comes to hand. It is worth remembering that with proper personal care, the likelihood of this problem is small. When a fungus appears, you can notice cracks on the skin, it is not forbidden to lubricate them yourself, this is done with the help of a cream Candidol or Zenidol.Ask a question