The article reports on the dietary supplement Diaprin, made from medicinal plants, which helps to lower the concentration of glucose in the blood and control its level. You will learn what components the preparation consists of, how it works. Patients who took capsules will share their impressions with you Diaprin for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Several different products are produced under this name, so only here you will learn how to protect yourself from counterfeiting, where to buy an original drug designed to control blood sugar levels.
Diabetes mellitus is a disease that is accompanied by hyperglycemia - an increase in blood sugar, polyuria - an increase in the daily volume of urine. The disease is characterized by a chronic course, in which all types of metabolism are disturbed - carbohydrate, fat, water-salt, mineral, protein. The pathological process develops when the pancreas secretes little insulin or the tissue does not respond to it. The disease is incurable, but with the help of drug treatment it is possible to maintain a person's well-being and working capacity at a satisfactory level.
In diabetes mellitus, the tissues cannot absorb glucose, starve and die. Sugar accumulates in the blood, causing intoxication. The need to reduce the concentration of glucose, to remove it from the body leads to increased water consumption. Distinguish between sugar disease type I or congenital and type II - acquired. Statistics claim that type I or insulin-dependent diabetes occurs due to the inability of the pancreas to produce enough insulin. Patients are doomed to lifelong hormone injections. Type I diabetes develops in 10% of patients with this disease.
With type II diabetes mellitus, enough insulin is produced. But cells do not respond to the hormone, so they do not metabolize glucose. Among the causes of the disease are hereditary predisposition, susceptibility to stress, bad habits, and low physical activity. Lovers of easily digestible carbohydrates from yeast bread and sweets are at risk of diabetes. The incidence is on the rise as more office workers are switching to telecommuting. The main factor in the development of the disease is the disproportionate intake and consumption of calories. The highest incidence rate is recorded in people over 40 years old.
Traditional medicines do not always help and differ in the presence of different side effects. Medicines for the treatment of diabetes are prescribed by a doctor if the clinical symptoms are sufficiently pronounced. Treatment includes grueling, low-carb diets that reduce productivity. What should people who want to stop the pathological process do?
- Clinical symptoms and consequences of diabetes
- Diaprin Dosage Form and Clinical Trials
- Benefits of using capsules Diaprin with diabetes mellitus
- Capsule instructions
- Side effects and contraindications
- Reviews of doctors and buyers about Diaprin capsules
- Where to order Diaprin with delivery
- What medications can raise blood sugar even in healthy people?
- Prevention of diabetes mellitus
Clinical symptoms and consequences of diabetes
A person may suspect diabetes mellitus when they notice the following symptoms:
- love of sweet dishes;
- excess weight;
- more frequent urge to urinate with an increase in daily urine output;
- increased drowsiness;
- weakening of vision;
- the skin of the limbs loses sensitivity;
- itching often occurs;
- tormented by headaches;
- libido weakens;
- wounds and scratches do not heal well, trophic ulcers are formed.
Distinguish between early and late effects of diabetes. A few days or hours after the onset of the disease, the following complications develop:
- Ketoacidosis: dry skin, acetone odor from the mouth, polyuria, feeling of tightness in the skin. If no help is provided, the patient falls into a coma and dies.
- Hypoglycemia: occurs in patients with improper intake of hypoglycemic drugs and abuse of alcoholic beverages. The person loses consciousness.
- Lactic acid coma occurs in elderly patients receiving hypoglycemic drugs, suffering from concomitant chronic diseases. The person becomes drowsy, loses consciousness.
In the chronic course of type II diabetes, late complications occur:
- Retinopathy: Small vessels in the retina collapse and bleed. The shell is separated, the person loses his sight.
- Ophthalmopathy - cataract develops.
- Angiopathy: vessels become brittle, bleeding opens.
- Polyneuropathy - the sensitivity of the skin on the limbs is lost. There is a feeling that gloves are put on the hands, stockings on the legs, so the limbs are often injured.
- Nephropathy: Leads to chronic renal failure.
- Arthropathy - joints are affected.
- Encephalopathy: The patient develops depression.
- Diabetic foot: skin, ligaments, bones slowly die off, suppuration occurs. Therefore, the affected limb is amputated.
When you have the first signs of diabetes, take Diaprin dietary supplement.
Diaprin Dosage Form and Clinical Trials
Preparation Diaprin is a cardboard box, inside which there is a plastic container with 30 capsules and instructions for use.
Clinical trials were conducted in 2020 in the city of Hamburg on a group of volunteers. After 14 days, the blood sugar concentration stabilized in diabetic patients. After a month, most of the patients felt healthy. 13% of the respondents experienced a slight improvement in their well-being. The food supplement enriches tissues with vitamins, minerals, removes toxic waste, destroys atherosclerotic plaques, blood clots.
The drug is certified in the countries of the European Union.
Benefits of using capsules Diaprin with diabetes mellitus
Food supplement Diaprin has the same advantages as traditional antihyperglycemic drugs: it reduces the concentration of sugar in the blood, keeps it within physiologically justified limits. The following drugs are used to treat type II diabetes:
These drugs are more expensive than supplements and have some side effects. Diaprin does not have the disadvantages of drugs that, if used incorrectly, lead to hypoglycemia. Some medicines stop working with prolonged use. Analogs Diaprin by action - food additives Suganorm и Dialine, however, their use is effective only in the initial stages of the disease.
The composition Diaprin included only medicinal plants, so the drug has no side effects. In addition to lowering blood sugar, Diaprin sharpens vision, enhances libido, overcomes addiction to sweets, prevents weight gain.
Buyers often complain about the limited availability of the drug in the pharmaceutical market. It is not sold in pharmacies, it cannot be ordered on Amazon. Manufacturers fear that patients will confuse and order products with the same name, but with a different action and composition. Therefore, the original drug can only be purchased.
In the manufacture of Diaprin capsules, the manufacturer used the following components:
- Cinnamon (cinnamon) - thins the blood, lowers triglycerides, bad cholesterol, glucose. Increases the concentration of high density lipoproteins, dilates blood vessels, enhances the sensitivity of tissue cells to insulin.
- GymnemaSilvestre: restores the cells of the pancreas, which are responsible for the production of insulin, reduces the absorption of glucose from the intestines, promotes weight loss. A person loses the perception of sweet taste, cannot distinguish sugar from sand.
- Banaba leaves increase the sensitivity of tissues to the action of insulin, promotes the absorption of glucose, and stops the hydrolysis of glycogen. Substances of the phytopreparation act as hepatoprotectors: they break down fats, prevent their deposition in liver tissues. Excess glucose is converted to glycogen. Banaba leaves are distinguished by immunomodulatory properties, stop cardiovascular diseases, and prevent the development of gout.
Capsule components Diaprin enhance each other's action and lead to the following therapeutic results:
- restore damaged cells of the pancreas that produce insulin, while excessive secretion of the hormone does not occur;
- increase the sensitivity of tissues to insulin;
- increase the absorption of glucose by tissues;
- prevent the absorption of sugars from the intestines;
- blocking receptors that are responsible for the sensation of sweet taste;
- weaken appetite;
- promote weight loss;
- remove toxic waste products of metabolism from the blood and liver;
- increase the strength of blood vessels, prevent the deposition of cholesterol on their walls;
- enhance visual acuity;
- prevents the development of gout, cardiovascular disease.
Food supplement Diaprin stops the development of type II diabetes, prevents the occurrence of chronic diseases of the liver, kidneys, heart, joints, skin, eyes. In patients who take this drug, the mood rises, fatigue disappears, and libido increases.
Preparation Diaprin indicated for use in the presence of the following signs of the disease:
- constant hunger;
- dry mouth;
- weakening of visual acuity;
- numbness and tingling in the hands and feet;
- the occurrence of poorly healing ulcers;
- fatigue, depression;
- weakening of libido.
One capsule corresponds to a single dose. Pills Diaprin consumed during breakfast and dinner. After swallowing the medicine, you need to drink 150-200 ml of water. To track the effectiveness of treatment, blood glucose levels are monitored using a sugar meter. If after two weeks the desired result cannot be achieved, they turn to a therapist or endocrinologist. When the concentration of glucose in the blood is normalized, continue to take the drug for another 2 weeks. If the state of health improves, the drug is discontinued.
Taking a food supplement is combined with giving up bad habits - smoking, drinking alcohol. Exclude salty, smoked, fried foods, spices from the diet. Without dietary restrictions, there is little chance of improving your well-being.
If you want to repeat the treatment, consult your doctor: the herbal mixture, if used incorrectly, can be harmful to health.
Side effects and contraindications
The food supplement consists of natural ingredients, so there are no side effects, with the exception of individual intolerance. Diaprin should not be taken without the knowledge of a doctor if type I diabetes is diagnosed. The dietary supplement should not be used by children under 18 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding women, as clinical trials have not been conducted in this category of patients.
Reviews of doctors and buyers about Diaprin capsules
People who are sick, but do not understand medical terms, prefer not to study the composition, the principle of action, but to read reviews of customers and doctors. Doctors are reluctant to comment on reviews of Diaprin and other nutritional supplements, as they are not drugs. We did not find any negative reviews, so we believe that experts do not mind the use of a dietary supplement.
Here's how shoppers describe their experience after using the supplement Diaprin for the treatment of diabetes mellitus:
- Maurizio: I began to see poorly. In cold, wet weather, the sensitivity of the skin on the left leg and fingers is lost. All the time there is a desire to empty the bladder. I want to eat all the time, my appetite has become like that of a wolf. I called the doctor, he recommended checking the sugar, which turned out to be above normal. The doctor advised me to choose a medicine: sugar burning tablets or dietary supplements. I chose Diaprin. A month has passed, I feel good.
- Sergio: I like to drink wine and eat a lot. Dryness appeared in the mouth, a wound appeared on the finger that did not heal for a long time. I went to the forum and learned about Diaprin. I bought 4 packs, went on a diet. After three packs, the wound healed, I don't want to eat as much as I used to.
- Maria: During my third pregnancy, I always wanted to pee. After giving birth, I was recovering, but gaining weight. I quickly got tired, my mouth was dry, my skin began to itch and peel off. I noticed that the skin on my legs did not feel anything, as if it was wearing a stocking. I didn't go to the doctor. On the forum I was told that there is a good drug, I bought and used 3 packages. I recovered and lost 3 kilos.
- Fritz: I'm 65 years old, I love beer. Recently I noticed that my vision fell, my finger turned blue, swollen. I eat a lot all the time, but my body weight decreases. I found a nutritional supplement on the Internet Diaprin in powder form. I bought 3 packs, used all of them, but nothing changed, money wasted.
Most of the reviews about the drug are positive, but there are also negative ones. Perhaps the drug did not help the buyer because he did not adhere to the diet. The second reason is buying a fake. It is impossible to exclude the actions of competitors, at the request of which unscrupulous authors write negative comments.
Where to order Diaprin with delivery
You know that you can buy the original drug at a discount only on the official website. On the territory of the European Economic Union, packaging of the drug Diaprin costs 39 euros. Fill out the application in the prescribed form, provide your home address and mobile phone. Our managers will call you back in 10-15 minutes, clarify the size of the order and explain how to receive and pay for the goods. The package will arrive in 3-7 days. Transportation costs are not included in the order. Pay for the purchase upon receipt. Good health to you!
What medications can raise blood sugar even in healthy people?
Popular medications such as statins and diuretics can have the side effect of raising blood sugar levels and this can be a problem regardless of whether a person has diabetes. Below we list 10 types of medications that work to increase blood sugar levels:
- Simvastatin, atorvastatin, and rosuvastatin. Regular use of statins, a group of drugs used to treat high cholesterol levels, can cause blood sugar levels to rise by 12%. Insulin is a hormone that helps cells metabolize glucose. Statin drugs reduce insulin secretion and make cells less sensitive to insulin. More potent statins such as atorvastatin, rosuvastatin, and simvastatin cause greater increases in glucose levels than less potent statins such as pravastatin.
- Hydrochlorothiazide and chlorthalidone. Hydrochlorothiazide and chlorthalidone are diuretics used to lower blood pressure but may increase the risk of developing diabetes in the future. In studies, those who took hydrochlorothiazide had fasting blood sugar 2-3 mg / dL higher than those who did not take the drug, and as a result also had a 12% to 18% higher risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Atenolol and metoprolol. Atenolol and metoprolol are beta blockers that effectively treat high blood pressure but can also increase glucose levels. But not all beta-blockers affect the body in this way, for example, carvedilol does not lead to such consequences.
- Prednisolone. Using a steroid like prednisone, which relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and COPD, can lead to high blood sugar levels depending on the size of the dose and how long the medication is used. Steroids block the pancreas from releasing insulin into the bloodstream and increase the amount of glucose produced by the liver.
- Leiprolide and goserelin. Leuprolide and goserelin are common medicines used to treat prostate or breast cancer. Using any of these can increase your risk of developing diabetes by up to 30%. Both drugs make the body more resistant to the hypoglycemic effects of insulin.
- Clozapine, olanzapine, and quetiapine. Medications for schizophrenia and depression, clozapine, olanzapine, and quetiapine, have been associated with a threefold increase in the risk of diabetes. These drugs limit the amount of insulin the pancreas secretes in response to high blood sugar.
- HIV medications. Antiretroviral therapy for HIV / AIDS has been associated with an increased risk of diabetes. The good news, however, is that drugs such as raltegravir and dolutegravir do not affect blood sugar levels.
- Phenytoin and Valproic Acid. Phenytoin and valproic acid are drugs that can block the production of insulin by the pancreas and cause blood glucose to rise. In a study of patients with epilepsy, nearly half of the patients treated with valproic acid had high blood sugar levels.
- Antidepressants. Long-term use of the following antidepressants is associated with an increased risk of diabetes: fluvoxamine, mirtazapine, paroxetine, and sertraline. More specifically, an increased risk is observed with high or moderately high daily doses of these drugs.
- Gatifloxacin, levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin. Gatifloxacin, levofloxacin, and ciprofloxacin are antibiotics that can raise blood sugar levels, and this is more common in older people or people who already have diabetes. The risk of high blood sugar levels with these drugs is relatively low. However, gatifloxacin is more likely to cause an increase in blood sugar levels than levofloxacin or ciprofloxacin.
We recommend that you check with your consultant for information on the combination of capsules Diaprin with other medications. This will help avoid the initiation of many of the side effects that traditional drugs used to treat diabetes mellitus cause.
Prevention of diabetes mellitus
Diabetes mellitus is a severe chronic disease of the endocrine system. The number of patients with this disease is increasing every year. It is impossible to cure it, you can only control it. In order not to have to do insulin injections all my life and live fully, it is necessary to engage in diabetes prevention.
Diabetes mellitus is a high level of glucose in human blood. Glucose is essential for replenishing energy. It enters the body from food, is produced in the liver. The resulting glucose is sent to muscles, liver and adipose tissue with the help of insulin produced in the pancreas.
Diabetes mellitus is divided into two types:
- 1. The first type of diabetes is the most severe, in another way it is called insulin-dependent. In this type of disease, the cells in the pancreas stop producing insulin, which lowers blood glucose. Experts believe that a genetic predisposition or various diseases transferred in early childhood or in the mother's womb leads to its progression. Even inappropriate introduction of complementary foods can cause type 1 diabetes. Typically, this type of diabetes is detected at an early age.
- 2. The second type of diabetes is less severe than the first type. More often it is found in people over 40-45 years old. With this type, the pancreas continues to produce the rate of insulin, but the cells of the body lose their sensitivity to it partially or completely. Most people with type 2 diabetes do not need insulin injections.
Causes of the "sweet" disease:
- Age over 40 years.
- Elevated cholesterol.
- Hereditary predisposition.
It is impossible to cure diabetes, but it is possible to control the development and course of the disease. The mainstay of treatment is learning how to keep glucose levels at an optimal level to reduce the risk of severe complications.
To date, the development of type 1 diabetes cannot be prevented. Really prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes. The reasons for its appearance are not genetic. Most often, a person himself contributes to the development of the disease. Only a complete transition to a healthy lifestyle can give full protection against diabetes.
Excess weight is one of the reasons for the development of diabetes mellitus, so you need to control your diet and exercise regularly. Sitting on diets is not necessary, it is better to revise your diet and exclude fried, spicy foods, canned food, sweets. You need to eat more vegetables and fruits.
Women should pay particular attention to hormones. Since the fairer sex is constantly experiencing hormonal fluctuations, their endocrine system also suffers. It is imperative to check hormones together with a gynecologist and endocrinologist.
Gestational diabetes can occur during pregnancy. As a rule, it goes away after childbirth, but it can turn into type 2 diabetes. You need to discuss all the risks with your doctor and follow his recommendations.
Experts have noticed that in some cases diabetes mellitus develops as a result of severe stress. Most often, this state is typical for adolescents and young children, because they still cannot protect themselves from stress, experience it correctly, and have not learned to control their emotions. Therefore, you need to develop stress resistance in yourself. Against the background of severe stress, diabetes can not only arise for the first time, but also begin to progress rapidly if the diagnosis has already been established earlier.
If a person is especially sensitive and susceptible to failures, losses, it is better to limit all contacts with negative people, to avoid stressful situations.
To keep your health under control, not to miss the onset of the disease, when you can still fix everything, you need to regularly visit doctors, take the necessary tests, undergo examinations and use modern drugs, for example Dianol, Diaprin, Insumed.
Ask a question