Cream Artrovex is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent that helps reduce inflammation in the joints. In addition, thanks to the fast action and intense soothing effect of the cream Artrovex very effective for quickly soothing back and muscle pain. For degenerative diseases such as arthritis, it is recommended to use this cream, which has a long-term positive effect on the joint tissues. This leads to the regeneration of cartilage tissue and fluid in the joints and to the restoration of the working capacity and mobility of the joints. In Europe, a cream for the treatment of joints is produced in its original packaging and looks like this.
Natural cream Artrovex It contains a mixture of special ingredients that formulate a formula for treating joints. Due to their properties, these components provide a comprehensive restoration of the joints with quick action and beneficial effect over a long period of time.
In this article, we will examine in detail the action of the cream. Artrovex aimed at treating most joint diseases. As you know, joint problems exist in 75% of people after 30 years. In Russia, every second senior citizen is diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Over 60% of patients become disabled in the first three years from the moment this disease is identified.
Connective tissue diseases are rapidly “growing younger”, and if in the 1960-ies there were no more than a billion people suffering from arthritis in the world, today this number has increased by 3 times. On the pharmacological market there are few effective drugs that can deal with the causes of diseases of the compounds, and not just eliminate their symptoms. One such remedy is cream Artrovex. The features, action and composition of the medication will be discussed in detail later.
- Description of the preparation Artrovex
- Where to buy and the price of cream Artrovex with delivery
- The main signs of the various stages of arthrosis of the joints
- Signs of the second stage of arthrosis
- Symptoms of the third stage
- Manifestations of the fourth stage of arthrosis
- Recommended Arthrosis Treatments
- Medication for arthrosis
- Surgical Therapies for Arthrosis
- Joint prosthetics
- Cream Composition Artrovex for joint treatment
- The way to apply the cream Artrovex
- Customer reviews on the use of cream for the treatment of joints
- How does osteochondrosis proceed: Periarthrosis and Coccygodynia
- Joint diseases due to osteochondrosis
- The causes of arthritis and symptoms of the disease
- Recommended diet for joint arthritis
Description of the preparation Artrovex
Cream Artrovex - A unique medical product created on the basis of biologically active components that act on the cause of the disease, while eliminating its symptoms. As a result of using the product, damaged tissues are gradually restored, which contributes to the full recovery of the patient within a few months. The drug also activates the internal reserves of the body to combat arthritis.
Before entering the implementation, Artrovex passed comprehensive clinical trials. The medication was tested on dozens of patients with pathologies with joints. After 6 months of testing, 100% of people noted the disappearance of pain, in 98%, cartilage tissue began to recover, in 93%, arthritis was completely eliminated. Artrovex acts on the cause of arthritis, allowing 9 to recover from 10 patients. One therapeutic course is enough to completely get rid of the disease and again feel the joy of life.
Artrovex Available in sealed plastic packaging with a convenient dispenser. As a part of one tube of 100 ml of means. Since the cream is characterized by a thick consistency and fast absorption, the packaging lasts for several months. The tube has a small size, so you can take it with you to work or travel.
Where to buy and the price of cream Artrovex with delivery
Preparation Artrovex, which you can buy on the manufacturer’s official website or in online stores, has gained popularity due to its effectiveness. An increasing number of patients trust the product, noting the convenience of its use and effective formula. To order Artrovex possible at a bargain price, and its delivery takes from several days to a maximum of 2-3 weeks, depending on the distance of delivery. Price Artrovex in different countries varies. For example, in Russia, a tube can be bought for 990 rubles, in Ukraine it costs 400 hryvnia, and in Belarus - 35 BYN. Unfortunately, the product is sold only on the Internet. The product is not sold in pharmacy chains, which is associated with obtaining permits in our country. Buy the product only on the official website, otherwise it is likely to get a fake.
Since arthrosis of the hip joint, like other diseases of cartilage and bone tissue, is, in principle, incurable, all actions are aimed at slowing down the process of cartilage degradation and, if possible, stop it. Especially in the initial stages, the patient himself can do a lot so that the disease does not progress. In addition to drug treatment, there are also various non-drug therapies. In severe cases, joint replacement is inevitable. If the issue of replacement is on the agenda, you should not delay the operation for too long, since it is difficult for a joint that has already lost mobility to recover from the operation.
The main signs of the various stages of arthrosis of the joints
Degenerative changes in the joints, gradually leading to its destruction and loss of mobility, occur under the influence of hereditary pathologies, acquired ailments and under the influence of external factors. A large group of pathologies of different joints, which have a different origin, but are similar in development methods, have a scientific name - arthrosis. Depending on the neglect of the disease, four stages are distinguished, which have their own signs of arthrosis.
The impetus for the start of the pathological process is blood flow disorders. The capillaries, which are located in the subchondral layer of the periosteum and are designed to provide cartilage nutrition together with the articular fluid, do not fully fulfill their function. Limited intake of nutrients provokes dystrophic changes in cartilage.
A gradual decrease in elasticity and thinning of the cartilage, the appearance of cracks and roughness, deterioration of sliding due to a decrease in the volume of synovial fluid lead to pain and crunch during movement. The progress of the disease is accompanied by a decrease in the width of the joint space, the appearance of bone spikes-osteophytes and a decrease in the amplitude of motion.
Thus, there is an age-related deformity of the joints associated with the physiological aging of the body. Arthrosis, which have post-traumatic, post-infectious, metabolic and intoxication origins, develop differently under the influence of other factors, but the results of cartilage destruction and joint damage are similar in all cases.
At the onset of the disease, there are no pronounced symptoms. Patients observe deviations in the form of:
- Stiffness, difficulty in moving joints after rest, in the morning, which disappear on their own as a result of physical activity.
- Minor, rare mobility restrictions.
- Painless crunching of joints resulting from sudden exertion.
- Pain after significant and prolonged exertion, disappearing as a result of rest.
X-ray images do not show significant deviations, except for minor narrowing of the joint space, barely noticeable osteophytes along the edge of the joint. Treatment of a disease that has symptoms of the initial stage of arthrosis consists in taking chondroprotectors and vitamin complexes to restore nutrition and cartilage structure. Much attention in the treatment and prevention of exacerbations is paid to remedial gymnastics, proper nutrition.
Signs of the second stage of arthrosis
The development of the disease leads to the appearance of significant, acute pain, which requires immediate treatment, and has severe symptoms, manifested:
- severe cracking of joints during any movement;
- noticeable limitation of motor ability;
- functional shortening of limbs;
- a change in the biomechanics of movements with partial preservation of mobility;
- reinforced starting pains;
- constant fatigue and a feeling of pressure, heaviness in the affected organ;
- the occurrence of "mechanical pain", provoked by a decrease in the depreciation capacity of cartilage in the joint;
- partial deformation of the joints.
X-rays show the appearance of significant osteophytes, a decrease in joint spaces by more than half, sclerotic changes in the bone, the formation of cystic cavities. Treatment is aimed at reducing pain, eliminating inflammatory processes, improving the condition of cartilage tissue, slowing down degenerative processes.
Symptoms of the third stage
In the third stage, competent constant treatment of the disease is required, since it relates to a severe version of arthrosis and is manifested:
- Significant deformation of the joints, accompanied by proliferation of bones, accumulation of fluid.
- A significant limitation of mobility.
- Sharp pain during movements, at rest, which are caused by muscle cramps and the appearance of the Reuters triad, which includes reactive arthritis and synovitis.
- Inflammation of the joint.
The pictures show changes expressed by the complete disappearance of the joint spaces, multiple osteophytes, and surface deformation. Destruction within the articular parts, abrasion of the cartilage, manifestations of sclerosis are observed.
Patients experience pain when walking, especially when climbing stairs, lose their ability to self-care, become dependent on weather conditions. The crunch accompanies every movement and is even heard by others. Treatment of the acute period is aimed at relieving pain and inflammation, for which NSAIDs, analgesics are used. Further treatment includes, as far as possible, restoration of working capacity, improvement of blood flow and metabolism.
Manifestations of the fourth stage of arthrosis
The final destruction of the joints is seen at the last stage of arthrosis. The main symptoms of the disease are expressed in the form:
- An acute pain syndrome that interferes with even minimal movement.
- Intolerable pain, the treatment of which with painkillers and potent drugs is ineffective.
- Complete jointing of the joint, the formation of a false joint, due to which patients lose the ability to move independently.
The fourth stage of arthrosis clearly implies a patient’s disability, the treatment involves replacing the joint with an artificial endoprosthesis. Modern methods of prosthetics and proper treatment help patients regain motor abilities and get rid of excruciating pains.
Rarely, arthrosis has a rapid development. The disease progresses in most cases quite gradually. Therefore, having discovered the first signs of such a serious disease, you should not attribute them to fatigue, but you should hurry to an experienced doctor. At the initial stages, it is possible not only to slow down the further development of pathology, but also to completely restore the functional capabilities of the joints with a gel Artrovexwhich helps eliminate inflammation in the joints.
Recommended Arthrosis Treatments
Light exercise is recommended, because sport promotes blood circulation, increase mobility. However, make sure you are not overloaded. Swimming and water aerobics are especially suitable in this case, because the water of the human body "loses weight", which significantly reduces the load on the joints. Warning: for beginners and people who have not been involved in sports for a long time, an additional consultation with a doctor is necessary before starting training! So, to start treatment for arthrosis, you must follow these recommendations:
- Lose extra pounds, which will significantly reduce the load on the pelvis.
- Thermal procedures, massage, physiotherapeutic procedures will eliminate muscle tension, relieve pain. But, if inflammation is added to arthrosis, the cold gives relief much faster than heat. Talk with your doctor about treatment options.
- When displacing joints, it is useful to take measures to restore their correct position. Here, orthopedic shoes, tabs, or, in advanced cases, appropriate operational measures will come to the rescue.
- Physiotherapy: Low-frequency electric current is used by electrotherapy to relieve pain. One of the most famous methods is percutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.
- Therapeutic gymnastics - improves mobility, strengthens the muscles, which may be sufficient in the initial stages of arthrosis to alleviate and reduce pain.
Medication for arthrosis
NSAIDs - the so-called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, can relieve pain. Typical NSAIDs are aspirin, ibuprofen, diclofenacketoprofen. They do not contain cortisone, hence their name. These drugs not only reduce pain, but also suppress inflammation, by reducing the body's production of substances (the cyclooxygenase enzyme) that cause pain, inflammation of damaged tissue. NSAIDs should be used only for a short time, at the lowest possible dosage, since the range of side effects of NSAIDs is wide - indigestion is especially common.
- Painkillers - do not have anti-inflammatory effects, but only pain relievers. These are, for example, opioids used for severe pain in the form of tablets, drops, or patches.
- Corticosteroids - have the properties of hormones in the body, relieve inflammatory processes in the body. They are usually injected directly into a diseased hip joint, sometimes with anesthetics. This has the undeniable advantage that the necessary substances are delivered directly to where it is needed. Such injections should not be used for a long time.
Cream is often used to treat arthritis, bursitis, and arthrosis. Artrovex, which has proven effective in many European countries and has many positive reviews from patients.
Surgical Therapies for Arthrosis
Two methods are used. The first method is to “fit” the damaged swivel and femoral heads to each other. The second method replaces a diseased hip joint with a fully or partially artificial joint called an endoprosthesis.
The application of the first method is advisable for low and moderate forms of arthrosis, when deformations of the femoral head or bone outgrowths of the edges of the acetabulum can be seen. Without treatment, these deformations lead to a gradual wear of the entire joint. If the cartilage is still in good condition, the femoral head can be mechanically formed so that bone spikes no longer form.
Endoprosthetics (implantation of an artificial hip joint) is one of the most frequently performed surgical operations. The methods of the operation, as well as implants, have improved significantly in recent years, so the chances of success are very high. As before, however, so far have not invented materials that in their capabilities can be comparable to those of a natural joint. Endoprosthesis life is about 15 years. The choice of endoprosthesis material is diverse today - ceramics, metal, or plastic
The choice of the operation technique, the material of the prosthesis depends on the condition of the bone around the joint to be replaced, body weight and other individual factors of the patient. The first time after the operation, the functions of the weakened muscles of the joint should be restored with the help of remedial gymnastics, including exercises for coordination and endurance. Recommended sports after endoprosthetics are swimming, walking on flat terrain, golf, cycling. Sports with frequent changes in pace, loads, such as football, handball, tennis, alpine skiing are not recommended.
Cream Composition Artrovex for joint treatment
Cream Artrovex, the composition of which was developed with the participation of leading experts, has a patented formula. She received the name BCM-95 HondroMAX. The active components of the product affect the affected joints, cartilage, connective tissue, restoring their structure.
Among the main ingredients of Artrovex, we note the following:
- BCM-95 - squalene extract from shark liver and maral antlers. This complex is a building material for joints, which saturates the affected areas with essential minerals and trace elements. As a result, elasticity, integrity, and mobility of tissues are restored;
- HondroMAX - a complex of 40 plant extracts that effectively relieve the inflammatory process, swelling, pain. It activates the regenerative processes in the body, stopping the development of arthritis and tissue destruction;
- Eco-concentrates - a symbiosis of several natural components (beaver stream, animal fat, beekeeping products) for healing tissues, neutralizing infections, restoring tissue structure.
Cream Artrovex does not contain chemically synthesized additives, dyes or thickeners. The product is completely natural, absolutely safe for human health, does not cause side effects. Cleaved trace elements quickly reach the affected areas, stimulating tissue regeneration and growth.
The way to apply the cream Artrovex
Ointment Artrovex allowed to use at any age and at any stage of diseases of the joints or connective tissues. To use the cream does not require the permission of a doctor, since this tool has a completely natural composition. The cream in a small amount is applied in circular motions to the affected area, after which it is completely absorbed for 3-5 minutes. Prior to application, the treated area should be prepared: cleanse the skin and make a light massage to accelerate blood circulation. Indications for use of the product are:
- acute joint pain;
- diagnosis of arthrosis or arthritis;
- frequent and excessive physical exertion;
- getting dangerous physical injuries (bruises, sprains, etc.);
- the presence of a genetic predisposition to joint disease.
Instructions for use Artrovex states that for preventive purposes, the drug is recommended to be applied twice a day (morning and evening). In chronic or acute arthritis, the cream is used when pain occurs, but no more than 3-4 once a day. As you progress through the therapeutic course with the cream, the discomfort gradually decreases, and the amount of use of the drug decreases. Usually, treatment with this medication lasts no more than 30 days, but in advanced cases, the recovery period of connective tissues and joints can reach 40-60 days.
With care to Artrovex it is necessary to treat people who have an individual intolerance to at least one of the components. When using the cream, these patients increase the risk of an allergic reaction, that is, redness, itching, burning of the skin at the site of application. When these symptoms appear, the cream should be immediately rinsed with warm running water, wipe the site of inflammation dry and consult a doctor. Before buying and using carefully study the composition.
Customer reviews on the use of cream for the treatment of joints
Cream Artrovex, reviews of which are positive, has proven itself in the fight against joint diseases. Next, we give the opinions of real people who have tested the effect of the drug on themselves.
Catherine, 44 of the year, Moscow
I have been suffering from arthritis for 10 years. In the period of exacerbation of the disease, I experience pain in my knees, immunity decreases, and temperature rises. I tried various medications, most of which simply relieved the symptoms of arthritis, but not its cause. On the Internet I came across an advertisement Artrovex, and at first was skeptical about consumer reviews about the effectiveness of the product. Fortunately, I was wrong: the cream really works and helps fight the causes of arthritis. Already in the first week of using Artrovex, my pain disappeared, and the mobility of the joints increased significantly. After taking a therapeutic course that lasts 30 days, I feel much better. I recommend this product to anyone who suffers from joint problems.
Igor, 49 years, St. Petersburg
Arthritis was discovered in me a few months ago. The doctor said that most patients with this diagnosis receive disability for 2-3 years, and effective methods of treating the disease have not yet appeared. Use Artrovex I was advised by a friend suffering from a similar ailment. He, like me, the tool helped to improve joint mobility, reduce pain, increase performance. Moreover, the cream contains unique trace elements that restore the structure of tissues, which contributes to their rapid recovery. After treatment Artrovex the symptoms of arthritis completely disappeared, which allowed me to feel the taste of life again.
Maria, 56 years, Stavropol
Visible effect of Artrovex I have not noticed. I have had chronic arthritis for 20 years. After ordering the product on the Internet, I waited two weeks. Thanks to the use of the cream, the pain disappeared, but the mobility of the joints did not recover. The doctor said that no miracle cream can stop age-related changes in connective tissues. Perhaps this drug helps in the fight against the disease, but in my case it turned out to be powerless. Nevertheless, as a painkiller, a cream with a natural composition is perfect.
In this way, Artrovex - A popular medication for the treatment of diseases of the joints or connective tissues. Just look at the composition of the cream to make sure its safety and uniqueness. Numerous clinical trials, as well as positive reviews of ordinary consumers about Artrovex cream confirm the effectiveness of the drug, which has already helped millions of people.
How does osteochondrosis proceed: Periarthrosis and Coccygodynia
As a rule, osteochondrosis of the lumbosacral spine begins with small: moderate lower back pain that appears from time to time and intensifies (or occurs) with movements, leaning forward, physical activity, prolonged stay in one position, if it is also uncomfortable.
This phase of the disease continues for several years. Then the pain begins to bother more often, giving at the same time first to the gluteal region, then, sequentially, to the thigh, glen and foot. By where it hurts, you can roughly determine the stage of osteochondrosis of the lumbosacral region. If the pain already radiates to the buttock - no good, if the pain has gone all the way down to the ankle - it's really bad. Long and persistent treatment is necessary. For most joint diseases, cream can help Artrovex, but the main thing is not to delay the start of therapy, otherwise there will be wild back pain. This disease can start suddenly - with lumbago: wild pain in the lower back after awkward movement or lifting a weight. He especially loves lumbago to twist a person against the background of hypothermia or fatigue. The pain goes away relatively quickly, in a few days, but this bell is never the only one. Sooner or later, the disease turns into an acute, or chronic, stage.
The speed with which the disease progresses depends on the quality of the treatment and prevention carried out (or not carried out in any way!). If the process is left to chance, then every year there will be more exacerbations, and the loads will turn out to be more and more unbearable. “Before, the pain arose when a heavy bag was lifted, but now it will take a long time to carry a couple of kilograms” - such a complaint is often heard at a reception.
Over time, discomfort in the lower back will constantly bother - a daily feeling of heaviness, tension, cold snap in this area. A chronic muscle spasm joins, and then - and radicular syndrome (remember - this is when the nerve root is "irritated"?).
Flashing exacerbations are less and less amenable to treatment, since disorders in the muscles, ligaments, fasciae, joints join the disease of the spine itself, a pathological dominant is formed in the brain (a persistent focus of excitation), which in itself supports the pathological process - for example, fetters muscles in a constant stress.
In order to somehow compensate for this state, to adjust to the discomfort, a person begins to move differently, his posture changes, - naturally, not for the better. As a result, the spine is even more deformed, the vertebrae - neighbors of the affected vertebrae - experience an overload, and the joints of the pelvic girdle and legs are overloaded. Of course, over time, and they do not stand.
Osteochondrosis of any part of the spine is a disease not only of this part, but of the entire spine, of the entire musculoskeletal system as a whole. Therefore, sooner or later, if you do not do everything possible, there comes a time when the record "widespread osteochondrosis" appears in the outpatient card. And then the joints are affected.
Do you think the joint hurts? You are wrong! Following the chronic tension of the muscles, dystrophic changes occur in them - the muscles lose their inherent elasticity, become denser. A similar process can be anywhere. Including - in the area of the joints. An unpleasant thing that gradually draws all adjacent tissues into its orbit, like a chain reaction.
Moreover, it is difficult to diagnose: the patient sometimes heals the joint for years and without much success, which is not surprising - the root cause is in the spinal column and the adjacent muscles, and not in the joint.
Joint diseases due to osteochondrosis
Types of joint suffering due to osteochondrosis of the lumbosacral region:
- Sacroiliac periarthrosis. Restriction and soreness in the hip joint, fatigue of legs coming soon, it is impossible to quickly walk, run, climb stairs.
- Periarthrosis of the knee. At first, the lower back usually hurts, then the pain is shifted to the popliteal fossa and knee joint. Then only the knee joint may bother. The pain is felt, as a rule, from the inside of the joint, intensifying when walking, a long standing position. It hurts at night. Unlike true arthrosis of the knee, with periarthritis there is no soreness when feeling.
- Reflex pain in the ankle joint. Strengthen when walking, ankles by the end of the day swell from the outside. There may be pain on the inside of the ankle joint. The movements are then given with difficulty.
- Coccygodynia. These are pains in the tailbone area, deaf, dull, aching, radiating to the buttock, anus, genitals, sometimes to the lower back, the back of the thighs. The pain increases when lying down, while sitting, walking, and decreases when the person is standing. When palpating, the tailbone is very painful, especially where there are seals (in these places, the skin of treason is dry, unhealthy gray). Coccygodynia can be difficult to treat, because most often it starts with a great delay - patients are treated for anything and everything. Naturally, such a persistent ailment causes neuroses. And also in men impotence develops, in women - frigidity, menstrual disorders. Often, such an attack reveals itself after a tailbone injury.
The causes of arthritis and symptoms of the disease
Arthritis is a disease that causes severe discomfort at the slightest manifestation. There are several types of arthritis in relation to the knee joint:
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Post-traumatic arthritis.
In most cases, osteoarthritis is diagnosed in middle-aged and elderly people. The cause of the development of the disease is the depletion of articular cartilage. Most often, osteoarthritis is diagnosed in the knee joints, since they carry the entire load when moving. Most people experience severe pain when walking due to fraying articular cartilage. Also in the area of the knee joint, swelling of extraneous cones is possible. These symptoms most often indicate osteoarthritis.
Arthritis development factors:
- Elderly age;
- Sports injuries;
- Genetic predisposition.
- Improper metabolism;
- Autoimmune disorders;
- Viral infections;
The second equally common type of disease is Rheumatoid arthritis. Until now, the reasons for its development have not been fully understood, but today most doctors are inclined to believe that rheumatoid arthritis occurs in a person as a result of a dysfunction of the immune system. The articular cartilage is destroyed as a result of the inflammatory process. In almost all, the disease develops simultaneously in both legs. Any viral or bacterial infection can cause a malfunction in the immune system. The symmetry of the joint lesions testifies precisely to the development of rheumatoid arthritis. Of the symptoms that appear in patients, there is also a general weakening of the body with a possible increase in temperature. The disease can progress at a high rate and within a few months the pain can spread to all joints of the body.
The third type of knee arthritis is most often associated with the onset of joint destruction as a result of trauma - post-traumatic arthritis. This type of arthritis can develop for years after a person is injured.
Sharp sharp pains in arthritis are rather an exception. For most, pain sensations increase with each passing month. Joint mobility is significantly reduced, and swollen areas may appear. In older people, pain is most often manifested in the morning and becomes less noticeable during the day. With exercise or any other activity, joint pain can be more pronounced. The appearance of a squeak in the joints and its "jamming" are also common.
Arthritis, the list of reasons for which is constantly expanding, for most patients begins with subtle joint pains. They can appear when the weather changes, after physical exertion or stress.
In some cases, arthritis appears already in adolescence (before 16 years), affecting the connective tissue and making the joints inactive. The causes of this kind of disease are not fully understood by science, more than 25% of children recover and after the transition period no longer experience joint problems.
A common symptom of arthritis is pain in the affected area. The nature of the pain differs depending on the stage of development of the disease and the age of the patient. At first, discomfort is subtle, and as the disease progresses, it becomes more frequent and acute. Other common symptoms of arthritis include:
- difficulty driving;
- swelling (edema) in the affected area;
- the occurrence of a crunch during flexion or extension of the joint;
- destructive processes in the joint (changes in its structure);
- low stability of the affected areas of physical activity.
In chronic arthritis, the patient's temperature rises periodically, limbs lose mobility, and appetite worsens. Do not delay the treatment of an ailment, because by itself it will not disappear. The right therapeutic course with cream Artrovex Helps reduce pain, improve joint performance and overall well-being.
Recommended diet for joint arthritis
Science has not proven that diet can cure arthritis. And yet, eating certain foods can alleviate the suffering of someone whose joints are out of order. So, what should a patient with arthritis have on the table, and preferably in the daily diet:
- Sources of quercetin. These are, first of all, vegetables available to everyone - onions and leeks. They contain one of the strongest antioxidants - quertecin, which eliminates spasms, effectively relieves swelling, as it is a diuretic, and most importantly, suppresses the release of histamine. Better to use red and blue varieties of onions: they have a higher concentration of quercetin than the most common types.
- Products containing oleocantal. This is the name of a substance that by its nature is close to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Oleokantala is extremely abundant in olive oil. To feel the positive effect of this wonderful remedy, it is enough to take a spoonful of oil every day (in dishes or separately). If there is a tendency to intestinal upset, then dessert, for other people you can eat.
- Fruits rich in vitamin C. The main component of cartilage is collagen, which is what vitamin C protects. By the way, the lack of this miracle vitamin sometimes leads to the development of various types of arthritis, including gouty. Therefore, it is imperative to consume citrus fruits, bell peppers and broccoli. Just overdoing it is also dangerous: if you get more than 2000 mg of vitamin C daily, the disease can worsen.
- Anthocyanin suppliers. The most important of these is cherry. This berry contains so many powerful antioxidants, called anthocyanins, that daily consumption of cherry juice practically ensures victory in the fight against rheumatoid arthritis.
- Polyunsaturated (and therefore needed by the joints) omega-3 fatty acids. The choice of products that contain them is huge. These are fatty fish (herring, sole, silver carp), rapeseed oil, pumpkin and flax seeds. And also walnuts, soybeans and, of course, olives. They are able to suppress the production of chemical compounds that are involved in the inflammatory process. By the way, fatty fish contains an additional weapon against rheumatoid arthritis - vitamin D. Its deficiency is fraught with unpleasant consequences: the risk of joint diseases with a lack of vitamin D increases.
- The container of selenium. Brazilian nut. Due to the content of selenium, it reduces the risk of bone ailments and arthritis by 40%. In a duet with antioxidants, this substance cleanses the cells. That's why a Brazil nut needs to be consumed along with the other foods listed above and green tea.
- Here, by the way, is the seventh component that cannot be forgotten. Many people prefer black tea to him, but it is green that has the ability to relieve joint pain. The healing effect of green tea is due to the content of antioxidants.
And now about what to get involved in is not worth it. Less sugar, shellfish, sunflower and soybean oil. Corn is also better to replace the already mentioned olive oil. It should be noted that the advice of a doctor in the preparation of the diet does not hurt. Most of the necessary components for the health of your joints are contained in a cream. Artrovex, so we recommend you try it now and make sure it is highly effective!Ask a question