Arthropant is a cream for joint pain, which includes deer antlers used to treat arthritis. In this review, we will consider in detail: a description of the cream, composition and components, its effect on the body, how and where to buy the real product, as well as instructions and reviews. Balm Arthropant is a biological product in the form of a cream, which, thanks to its unique composition, eliminates pain and discomfort in the joints, and also helps to restore bone and cartilage tissue. He owes such miraculous properties to a rare ingredient - the maral antlers, of which they also make cream Artrovex for the treatment of joints.
If anyone does not know, then the red deer is the Altai deer, its young antlers, which have not yet had time to become horny, are called antlers, which are filled with blood inside. As a rule, they are cut in late May - early June, at dawn. Their weight reaches up to 9 kilograms. With all this, it is absolutely painless and does not bring any harm to the deer. Everything that antlers are made of has the strongest healing properties.
There is also an analogue of this balm: gel Pantogor for joint pain, which is sold mainly in Russia and the CIS countries.
- Where to Buy Real Arthropant for Arthritis
- Arthropant: Useful properties of balm
- Description of the drug Arthropant and its beneficial properties
- The composition of the balm Arthropant for arthritis 100% organic
- Reviews of doctors about the effectiveness of the balm Artropant
- Folk remedies for diseased joints
- Brief description of joint diseases
Where to Buy Real Arthropant for Arthritis
The original Artropant cream is not easy to buy, it is sold only in one place: on the manufacturer's website. Be extremely careful not to run into fakes, of which there are many now, especially on social networks and on news sites in the form of pop-up ads. Always be healthy! The price of Artropant is from a thousand rubles in Russia and from 400 hryvnia in Ukraine, the cost of a balm for the treatment of joints in other countries, check the manufacturer's website.
Arthropant: Useful properties of balm
Artropant, owes its healing properties to the Maral antlers, which are part of it. Once in the human body, the blood of the maral begins to work miracles: it corrects the physiological deviations that occur in the bone tissues and restores them at the cellular level. In addition, it strengthens the immune system, heals wounds, improves intellectual and physical condition, increases sexual activity and practically stops the aging of the body.
For the preparation of medicines, antler powder is used, which is obtained by preserving pant. They are pre-boiled and then dried for two months. Before cooking, the freshly cut antlers are completely wrapped with bandages so that the spongy crown of the antlers does not burst. They are cooked for a reason, but to preserve their valuable properties. This process lasts three days: they are immersed in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then they are cooled and so on until the cooking process is completed.
Description of the drug Arthropant and its beneficial properties
By its properties, Arthropant is a unique preparation prepared according to the most ancient recipes of the peoples of the northwestern part of Siberia using the latest medical technologies.
The active component is glycosaminoglycan extracted, as already mentioned above, from the antlers of the Altai deer, which penetrates deeply into the joint cavity. Through numerous clinical trials, it has been experimentally established that the cream Artropant from pain in joints, allows 95% regeneration of cartilage tissue within 1-2 months, depending on the stage of the disease.
Also Artropant contains extracts of medicinal plants. The original formula helps the penetration of the cream through the skin to certain areas of the joint bag. It directly affects the cells of bone and cartilage tissue causing the process of their regeneration, and also has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Particular attention should be paid to the special advantages of Arthropant cream, which is why it is popular in the treatment of joint diseases:
- 100% natural composition Artropant, as it does not include synthesized substances and preservatives.
- Affordable price, since the drug does not contain preservatives in its composition, the manufacturer is forced to sell the product as soon as possible, therefore, he often conducts various promotions and sells it at a good discount (shelf life is only 180 days).
- Fast effect. In just 30-40 days, you can feel a tangible effect.
- Treatment and recovery, not masking of symptom symptoms. Most of the known external pharmacy medicines usually only "hide" the symptoms of the disease, but do not cure it, and the cream Artropant It has a healing effect.
The composition of the balm Arthropant for arthritis 100% organic
The main components of this remedy are: glucosamine and chondroitin contained in large quantities in maral antlers. Together, they have a “directive” effect on the cartilaginous tissue, thereby eliminating such negative factors as: the feeling of pain and numbness in the limbs, with their limited functioning, return them to mobility:
- So, Chondroitin is responsible for stimulating the body's production of hyaluronic acid. Its action is aimed at strengthening the connective tissues, tendons and cartilage. Relieves pain and acts as an anti-inflammatory, and also restores cartilage tissue.
- Glucosamine is responsible for accelerating the absorption of nutrients into the connective tissue of the joints. Prevents the development of disease, resists the manifestations of arthritis.
Arthropant also contains the following elements that Altai flora gave him:
- Marsh cinquefoil eliminates inflammatory syndrome and swelling.
- Clover extract has an anti-inflammatory effect and removes harmful uric acid from the body, which only enhances the effects of diseases such as arthritis and gout.
- Chamomile extract perfectly relieves inflammation.
- Ginkgo biloba strengthens blood vessel walls.
- Usnea concentrate promotes rapid removal of inflammation and wound healing.
- Reishi mushroom saturates the skin with minerals and helps reduce swelling, has a wound healing effect.
- Burdock extract is known for its pain relieving and wound healing properties.
- Nettle poison is a source of formic acid, which relieves puffiness by directly affecting the affected skin.
- Kmine tones up the joints.
- St. John's wort extract is known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Juniper oil is a powerful disinfectant.
- Shilajit is known for its anesthetic properties.
- The cayenne pepper extract has a warming effect and improves blood circulation.
It is necessary to use balm both for the purpose of treatment and for the prevention of diseases. It is recommended for elderly people, when the joints become less elastic, overweight and sedentary people, as well as athletes, athletes with various injuries. There are no contraindications for use.
Due to its natural composition, Artropant has no contraindications, it is absolutely harmless and hypoallergenic.
The cream is intended for independent use at home. To achieve maximum effect, according to the instructions it must be applied with 30-day course until the result is fully achieved.
Application in a 30-day course, according to the instructions, gives the following result:
- Improvement of blood supply.
- Cartilage tissue repair.
- Return of joint elasticity.
- Elimination of pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Prevents the growth of bone spines.
- Improving joint mobility.
- Normalization of blood circulation, regeneration of vascular elasticity.
- Elimination of all kinds of irritation that occurs on the skin surface.
Reviews of doctors about the effectiveness of the balm Artropant
In this article of the Med-Info magazine with Norbekov, the effect of the balm and its beneficial properties are discussed in detail, and here you can also read real reviews about Artropant from those who have tried on themselves the miraculous effect of the balm for the restoration of joints in the health program with Elena Malysheva
The quality of the product is confirmed by the necessary laboratory tests, so Arthropant has a certificate presented below.
Folk remedies for diseased joints
Joints can be sick with a variety of diseases: gout, arthrosis, arthritis. The reasons for the development of joint diseases are also ambiguous (infection, high load, injuries, a prolonged lack of certain components in food, heredity). To prevent such diseases, it is necessary to treat sore throat, ARVI in a timely manner, so that complications do not develop. Care should also be taken to avoid injury. It should be optimal for your body to distribute the load, eat fully and balanced.
Brief description of joint diseases
- Gout is a disease associated with the deposition of salt crystals in the joints (uric acid). With this disease, severe joint pain occurs. Attacks are more common at night, worse after hypothermia and stress.
- Arthritis is an inflammation of the tissues of the joint. In the morning a person feels constrained and pain. When a little hesitation, mobility improves, the pain becomes less. But with heavy loads, the pain intensifies.
- Arthrosis is a disease in which damage to the cartilage occurs, the flesh to complete erasure. Pain happens during exercise. At rest, it decreases. More commonly observed in the elderly. May lead to joint deformation and immobilization.
- Rheumatism is a disease that develops after streptococcus enters the human body. With it, not only joints are affected, but also other organs. Heart defects may develop.
A doctor's consultation is necessary. Before treatment, you need to establish an accurate diagnosis and find out the cause. The approach to treatment should be comprehensive with the use of Arthropant cream. There are also traditional and folk methods of treating joints:
- Treatment with burdock and cabbage. Many note a decrease in pain. The method is simple, absolutely harmless. The leaves of these plants wrap a joint. On top, you need to wrap something to preserve heat (down or wool scarf). So leave for several hours (you can at night).
- Rubbing with iodine and ammonia. Ammonia alcohol is used 10%, and iodine is needed five percent. You should buy both bottles of two, mix in equal parts, wait 5 days for the liquid to become clear. Then you can lubricate the sore spots (three or two times a day). Compress can not be done (there may be burns).
- Means from the roots of rose hips. The roots should be digged in the fall or in the spring. They need to be washed. Add birch leaves with juniper. Grind everything and pour raw vodka. Top vodka should cover the grass with two fingers (transverse). 9 days of insisting. Next, you need to strain the infusion. What remains is again poured with vodka (this can still be done 2 times). The tool is used for compresses on the area of diseased joints.
- Joint treatment with gelatin. On a napkin that is moistened with warm water, pour small gelatin. Attach to the joint, cover with wax paper or cellophane. Wrap with a woolen scarf. Such a compress should be done a whole week at night. Boiling water needs 125 grams, gelatin - two teaspoons. Pour, insist. Take before meals for 30 days.