Urotrin tablets reduce prostate volume by preventing the activity of the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, selectively blocking alpha-1-adrenergic receptors of the smooth muscles of the urethra, has an antiandrogenic effect and increases erectile ability. The drug is used in the complex treatment of persistent or intense prostate edema, prostate adenoma, as well as in the combination of these diseases. For prostate adenoma, Urotrin is taken 1 tablet 2 times a day.
The medication is not used in the presence of intolerance to any auxiliary or active element of the drug. Although Urotrin is available without a prescription, it is recommended that you check with your doctor before taking it. The use of Urotrin tablets for the treatment of persistent bacterial swelling of the prostate gland is permitted in conjunction with antibacterial agents recommended by the urologist.
- Medicinal properties of Urotrin tablets
- Reviews of men about Urotrin capsules
- How to take Urotrin capsules to increase endurance in bed?
- What are the main ingredients of Urotrin to increase libido?
- How to order Urotrin at a bargain price online?
- Chronic ureaplasmosis in men: causes and treatment methods
- Causes of Ureaplasma Disease
- Symptoms of chronic ureaplasma and disease transmission
- Possible complications associated with chronic ureaplasmosis
- Diagnosis of ureaplasmosis
- Disease treatment methods
- Drugs for the treatment of ureaplasmosis
Medicinal properties of Urotrin tablets
Urotrin is a natural preparation used for diseases of the prostate gland, which has anti-edema and anti-inflammatory effects, and helps to enhance metabolic procedures in the body.
Among the therapeutic benefits of Urotrin capsules is the dose-dependent inhibition of COX and 5-lipoxygenase, which inhibits the synthesis of the inflammatory arbiters of the arachidonic acid cycle - leukotrienes and prostaglandins - and, as a result, reduces the edema and edema of the prostate tissue. The drug helps to relieve the feeling of discomfort in the pelvic organs.
Urotrin tablets have a muscle relaxant effect, which causes relaxation of the smooth muscles of the posterior wall of the urethra with increased urination.
The drug reduces the volume of the prostate gland, preventing the appearance of 5α-reductase, selectively blocks the α1-adrenergic receptors of the smooth muscle components of the urethra and has an antiandrogenic effect. Helps improve erectile function. The immunomodulatory effect of Urotrin tablets is associated with the suppression of the autoimmune effect on the prostate tissue during inflammatory procedures, as well as with a decrease in the growth of active lymphocytes.
Antiandrogenic and antiproliferative effects are due to inhibition of the enzymes aromatase and 5-alpha reductase, which avoids the formation of estradiol and dihydrotestosterone from testosterone, which contribute to the development of prostate tissue. Urotrin reduces the likelihood of signs of urinary disturbance caused by benign prostatic hyperplasia. Reduces discomfort and burning sensation when urinating, promotes rapid bladder emptying and reduces the frequency of nighttime and irregular urination.
The release form of the drug is tablets with an organic film, suitable for men of any age. Their main purpose is to destroy microorganisms living in the organs of the urinary system, as well as to increase the normal degree of sexual desire. Some members of the stronger sex also like them for the fact that they increase their effectiveness in bed. They are produced by Granada LLC. The company is the preferred manufacturer and representative of organic cosmetics in the countries of the European Union.
Most of their products receive positive reviews on online health forums. Men share positive reviews of this product in their comments. Urotrin Diuretic Mitigation Tablets are also based on individual approval in published reviews.
The supplier Granada LLC recommends that customers purchase Urotrin libido enhancing pills using their official website. The goods are delivered quickly, and also in a very secure package, which ensures complete confidentiality of the purchase of the medicine.
Reviews of men about Urotrin capsules
There are many favorable reviews of Urotrin on the Internet forums “for discussing topics of love”. The comments do not indicate the presence of any side effects. There are no problems regarding various contraindications or unwanted side effects.
The main benefits of Urotrin tablets, according to individual ratings and discussions on online forums, are as follows:
- Regular use of Urotrin results in a more comfortable diuretic process;
- Actively increasing the efficiency and endurance of men in bed;
- Natural formula without contraindications;
- Organic film on tablets to facilitate digestion;
- Acceptable price on the official website.
How to take Urotrin capsules to increase endurance in bed?
Many people usually search the internet for expressions such as “Urotrin tablets”. It is very important to remember that the product is only available in tablet form and not in powder form. The product includes detailed instructions for use. Customers must follow it to use this product safely. The packaging should be stored in a completely dry and safe place, away from direct sunlight.
3 very simple steps to use Urotrin:
- Take 1 tablet twice daily throughout the day with your regular meal.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Reapply them for a full month on a schedule.
What are the main ingredients of Urotrin to increase libido?
Sex drive pills are considered safe for daily use. All active ingredients in them are hypoallergenic. The formula of Urotrin capsules includes the element phenazopyridine, a herbal substance that normalizes the functioning of the urinary system.
Here is a list of the components that make up the tablets for the treatment of prostatitis:
- Red cranberry extract: it is rich in anthocyanin, phenolic acids, leucanthocyanins, catechins, trace elements, macro- and betaine. Each of them is an antibacterial agent that fights infections and also prevents microorganisms from entering the body.
- Nettle juice: contains 6 isolectins, which enhance the synthesis of the most important aspects for the male body. The declared are useful for the male genitourinary system. They also help to share satisfaction in bed as well as increase a man's stamina.
- Chamomile Flower Extract: Contains coumarin, flavonoids, tannins, glucosides, essential oil, choline, as well as various other energetic components that help anchor cells as well as mucosal layers. They soothe inflammation in the prostate gland and regulate the functions of the genitourinary system.
- European pine cone extract: contains a large amount of phytoandrogens. They relieve swelling of the prostate gland, and also increase libido.
- Phenazopyridine: a completely natural herbal ingredient that smoothes the cell membrane of the male urinary system.
How to order Urotrin at a bargain price online?
The supplier Granada LLC recommends that its clients be mindful of online fraud. To do this, they should only buy the product using the official website.
Here is the easiest way to buy UroTrin tablets:
- Enter your name and your phone number in the online form on the official website;
- Receive a call from an employee of the distribution company and indicate the delivery address;
- Start using Urotrin as soon as you receive your package and build your stamina in bed!
Want to avoid prostate problems for as long as possible? Change your lifestyle:
- Go and urinate as soon as you need it;
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine, especially after dinner.
- Do not drink large amounts of liquids at once, divide the drinking regimen into regular smaller doses;
- Don't drink fluids two hours before bed;
- Try not to take over-the-counter medications that contain antihistamines or decongestants (such as flu medications);
- Keep warm and exercise regularly, as cold and lack of exercise can worsen symptoms of an enlarged prostate;
- Learn and practice the so-called Kegel Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles;
- Avoid stress;
- You can try a technique called double voiding - after urinating, get out of the toilet and try urinating again after a minute or two. This will help prevent urine from collecting in your bladder.
Chronic ureaplasmosis in men: causes and treatment methods
Chronic ureaplasmosis is an inflammatory process in the organs of the urinary and reproductive system, characterized by alternating periods of remission and relapse. Such a phenomenon may be based on insufficiently performed acute treatment, non-compliance with preventive measures and other reasons. The disease is complicated by the fact that it can pass under the guise of prostatitis, cystitis, urethritis and other pathologies. Therefore, it is important to conduct the correct diagnosis and complex therapy.
Causes of Ureaplasma Disease
Among the main factors determining the development of chronic ureaplasmosis in men, the following can be distinguished:
- weakening of the immune system;
- change of sexual partners;
- taking antibacterial drugs;
- hormone-based drugs;
- early sex life;
- sex without protective equipment;
- low level of hygiene and living conditions;
- frequent stressful situations and so on.
The cause of ureaplasmosis in newly born children is a chronic form of this disease in the mother. Children become infected during childbirth, passing through the birth canal.
Symptoms of chronic ureaplasma and disease transmission
Currently, chronic ureaplasmosis is considered a sexually transmitted disease, so it can be transmitted through sexual contact. Another way is to transmit the pathogen from the mother to the newborn baby. Other methods of penetration of bacteria into the body of one person from another is unknown. Handshakes, a kiss, common objects and other ways do not affect the possibility of infection.
The following clinical picture is characteristic of chronic ureaplasmosis:
- frequent urge to drain urine;
- drops of pus or mucus are secreted from the penis;
- the urethra is swollen, hyperemic;
- burning sensation during outflow of urine;
- pain in the lower back, lower abdomen, inguinal region;
- difficulty urinating;
- puffiness and hyperemia of the head of the penis;
- traces of blood in urine, semen;
- pain during sexual contact;
- general weakness, fatigue.
Over time, you can observe such consequences of ureaplasmosis in men as a violation of sexual function, the development of pathologies of the urinary system, a significant decrease in immunity and the attachment of other infections.
Possible complications associated with chronic ureaplasmosis
One of the most serious complications of chronic ureaplasmosis is a decrease in sexual activity and infertility. Sperm cells cannot develop normally, since bacteria interfere with their formation. In addition, the disease changes the chemical composition of seminal fluid, which limits the mobility of germ cells and leads to their weakening and premature death.
Among other, no less dangerous complications:
- premature ejaculation;
- decreased libido;
- chronic cystitis;
- rheumatoid arthritis and others.
Diagnosis of ureaplasmosis
If you find the above symptoms, a man needs to go to the clinic, make an appointment and make a diagnosis. At the same time, certain requirements are made to laboratory research: it is necessary not only to establish the fact of the presence of bacteria in the test material, but to determine their activity. This is due to the conditionally pathogenic nature of the microbe. For analysis, take blood, urine, semen.
Diagnosis of chronic ureaplasmosis is based on the use of several research methods.
- Linked immunosorbent assay. Shows the presence of antibodies to ureaplasma, as well as the activity of the microbe.
- Polymerase chain reaction. The basis is the detection of genetic particles of the bacterium. It makes it possible to determine the amount of microorganism in a unit of measurement.
- Immunofluorescence. Detects antibodies in the blood.
- Bacterial sowing. It consists in placing the biomaterial on a special medium with the subsequent identification of the microbe and counting its quantity.
Based on the data received, the doctor prescribes therapy.
Disease treatment methods
Ureaplasma therapy, especially in the chronic course of the disease, is carried out in several directions. First of all, the intake of medicinal antibacterial agents aimed at destroying the bacteria is shown. A suitable preparation can be determined using a bacterial culture test. In parallel, drugs are prescribed to strengthen the immune system. The appointment of maintenance therapy helps to speed up tissue recovery after an infection.
In the treatment of chronic ureaplasmosis, the duration of medication can be much longer than in the acute course of the disease. Moreover, it is necessary to inform the doctor what antibiotics were prescribed in the previous case of exacerbation of the disease. Since microorganisms during therapy become resistant to drugs, the medicine should not be repeated. After completing the full course of therapy, the man needs to pass control tests.
Drugs for the treatment of ureaplasmosis
The following drugs are used to treat chronic ureaplasmosis.
- Antibiotics: Dociscycline, Azithromycin, Clarithromycin, Ofloxacin, Levofloxacin;
- Immunomodulatory: Immunal, Imudon, Uro-Vaxom, Isofon, Cycloferon;
- Adaptogens: Ginseng (tincture), Echinacea (tincture).
- Herbal preparations derived from plant extracts: Urotrin, Prostero, Prostatricum manufactured in the form of capsules for oral administration.
Each of the medicines has its own dosage regimen, which can only be adjusted by a specialist. Self-administration of antibacterial and other drugs is unacceptable.
At the discretion of the doctor, a man may be shown additional physiotherapeutic sessions or procedures that enhance the immune status of the body. A prerequisite is the simultaneous treatment of the sexual partner, since it can be a carrier of infection.
You can prevent the chronic form of ureaplasmosis if you strictly follow the recommendations of the attending physician during the initial treatment. In addition, it is necessary to carefully adhere to preventive measures, increasing immunity and avoiding accidental sexual intercourse.Ask a question