Wormin is an antiparasitic drug. It is used to treat many diseases caused by infection with parasitic worms and infectious viruses. This drug is usually used for diseases such as neurocysticercosis (affecting the brain, muscles and other tissues) and giardiasis. It also treats hydatid disease, pinworm disease, ascariasis (gastrointestinal infection), filariasis (damage to the lymph nodes and blood vessels). A drug Wormin It belongs to the group of drugs known as anthelmintic drugs and therefore it expels parasitic worms, neutralizing or killing them without harming the host organism.
Natural antiparasitic Wormin possesses the following properties:
- Effectively copes with all common types of parasites that settle in the human body;
- Normalizes metabolic processes;
- Gently cleanses the body of harmful substances;
- Destroys pathogenic microflora in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Restores digestion;
- Beneficial effect on the work of all internal organs;
- Improves working capacity, increases vitality;
- Helps reduce weight, reduces appetite;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Visibly improves the condition and appearance of the skin;
- Eliminates bad breath.
Information on the website Obzoroff.info, based on the description taken from the manufacturer's website and medical literature. Customer reviews of the beneficial and side effects of the medication Wormin completely different, since the effect of the drug may vary for each person in different ways. It is advisable to consult a gastroenterologist before using this medication.
- 8 symptoms that prove your body is overflowing with toxins
- Cost and terms of purchase of capsules Wormin in Europe
- Why fight parasites and infectious viruses?
- Mode of application Wormin and dosage instructions
- Side effects and contraindications to the use of the drug
- The composition of the capsules and the action of the components on the destruction of parasites
8 symptoms that prove your body is overflowing with toxins
The human body is surrounded by a huge amount of various toxic substances that it constantly absorbs into itself. Gradually accumulating, toxins can cause serious health problems. Below are some signs that confirm the presence of toxic substances in the body.
- Problems with the gastrointestinal tract. The food that people now consume contains a huge amount of preservatives and colors, and vegetables and fruits are often grown with nitrates. Once in the body, such food begins to poison it, which ultimately provokes the appearance of problems with the gastrointestinal tract: frequent constipation, diarrhea and stomach pain. To avoid negative consequences, you need to be more careful about the choice of products, wash them well before eating or preparing food.
- The appearance of rashes on the skin. The condition of the skin is an indicator of the general health of the body. Rashes and redness indicate the presence of problems with the body, which can be caused by toxins that get inside.
- Sleep problems. The gradual accumulation of toxic substances in the human body can cause insomnia. This is due to the influence of toxic substances on the level of the hormone responsible for sleep - cortisol. Sleep problems can cause serious health problems.
- A sharp increase or decrease in weight. Toxic substances can have a negative effect on hormones in the human body. This can cause a dramatic change in weight.
- Bad breath. Bad breath indicates existing problems with the digestive system. This is due to the need for the human body to digest everything that enters the gastrointestinal tract. Also, due to toxic substances accumulated in the body, the liver may not be able to cope with its functions.
- Problems with nails. Toxins weaken the protective functions of the body, and, as a result, problems with nails appear: thinning of the nail plate, changes in its color and relief, infection with a fungus.
- Deterioration of hair condition. The accumulation of toxins prevents nutrients from entering the body and reduces their absorption by the body. This results in dandruff and itching of the scalp, hair loss and deterioration of their general condition.
- Deodorants are not effective against sweat. The appearance of an unpleasant odor, even when applying deodorant to a clean body, is a symptom of body intoxication. Drops of sweat come out to the surface of the skin through the pores and, when interacting with microbes, they cause an unpleasant odor that even deodorants cannot cope with.
To avoid further deterioration of health and eliminate the symptoms of intoxication that have appeared, it is necessary to deeply cleanse the body of toxins with the help of the drug Wormin under the obligatory supervision of a specialist competent in such matters.
Cost and terms of purchase of capsules Wormin in Europe
The drug is available in the form of capsules of 10 pieces in one box. The price of this drug on the official website is 39 euros, subject to a 50% discount, which is provided to new customers. At the pharmacy buy Wormin It is impossible, since this drug has not yet entered the pharmaceutical network. Delivery is carried out by courier and postal service (usually within 3-5 business days from the moment of placing the order). Payment is made upon receipt of the goods by the buyer.
Why fight parasites and infectious viruses?
Often, many people do not even suspect that uninvited guests live in their bodies. Therefore, at least a couple of times a year should be examined for contamination with parasites, and also use preventive measures to destroy them, for example Bactefort.
After penetration into the body, helminths primarily affect the functioning of the intestines, and then begin to harm all organs. Parasites can cause diseases such as:
- Stroke and other vascular pathologies;
- Heart disease, heart attack;
- The paralysis that occurs due to meningoencephalitis;
- Worms can cause significant visual impairment;
- Parasites lead to serious disorders of the central nervous system, which affects not only the emotional state, but also on performance.
You can get helminths anywhere, even observing hygiene. Therefore, it is very important to take prophylactic drugs on a natural basis. Wormin it is an anthelmintic drug with a wide spectrum of action; most effective for enterobiosis and trichocephalosis. Causing an irreversible violation of glucose utilization, depletes glycogen stores in helminth tissues, interferes with the synthesis of cell tubulin, and also inhibits the synthesis of adenosine triphosphoric acid.
- ascariasis, trichocephalosis, enterobiosis (diseases caused by intestinal parasitic worms: pinworms, whipworms, roundworms);
- hookworm, which most often leads to the development of anemia and a decrease in the number of red blood cells in the blood.
Given the information from the manufacturer, we can conclude that Wormin Is a powerful anti-infective product for those who want to counteract the action of worms, bacteria and parasites. A unique formula that has no contraindications and pronounced side effects has made this product one of the most popular personal protective equipment.
Mode of application Wormin and dosage instructions
According to the instructions for use of the drug, it must be used in such dosages:
- With enterobiosis, adults and children are prescribed 1 tablet of the drug Wormin once. To prevent re-invasion, the drug is repeated every 2 weeks for a month.
- With ascariasis, hookworm, trichocephalosis and mixed helminthiases: adults and children over 2 years of age are prescribed 100 mg, no more than 2 times a day (usually in the morning and evening) for 3 days.
- With teniosis and strongyloidosis, adults are recommended to take no more than 200 mg of the drug 2 times a day for 4 days. Children are prescribed 100 mg 2 times a day for 3-4 days.
It is recommended that simultaneous treatment of all family members.
Side effects and contraindications to the use of the drug
When applied Wormin in large doses for a long time, the occurrence of: vomiting, diarrhea, headache, allergic reactions in the form of skin rash, urticaria, angioedema) is possible. There is also an increase in the activity of "hepatic" transaminases, hypercreatininemia, leukopenia, anemia, eosinophilia, hair loss, hematuria, cylindruria.
The use of the drug may have a negative effect on the development of the fetus in pregnant women. Therefore, during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester, Wormin should be used with extreme caution, comparing the potential risk of prescribing the drug with the expected therapeutic effect. During the period of use of the drug should stop breastfeeding.
Interaction with other drugs: reduces the need for insulin in patients with diabetes mellitus. Co-administration should be avoided Wormin with lipophilic substances. Cimetidine can increase the concentration in the blood, carbamazepine and other metabolic inducers - lower it.
When using the drug Wormin in a dosage exceeding the recommended for a long time can lead to such consequences: the occurrence of reversible liver dysfunction, hepatitis, neutropenia. There is no special antidote, so you need to rinse the stomach with an aqueous solution of potassium permanganate at the rate of 20 mg / 100 ml of water. Activated carbon can be used. In this case, it is necessary to remove the drug from the body, causing vomiting or gastric lavage. Accepted charcoal is required, but not more than 1 tablet for every 10 kilograms of a person’s total weight. More than 90% of the substance is released naturally with feces in unchanged form. The absorbed part of the drug (approximately 5-10%) is excreted by the kidneys, by urination.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components that make up the capsules Wormin, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, liver failure, childhood (up to 2 years).
Before using the drug Wormin you should consult a doctor. This instruction is provided in a free translation and is intended for informational purposes only. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's annotation.
The composition of the capsules and the action of the components on the destruction of parasites
Capsules Wormin contain plant components designed to destroy parasites in the body. The capsule formula helps to cleanse the body from helminths, restores metabolic processes and the work of internal organs, improves immunity, removes toxins and toxins. The drug has all these properties, thanks to the following components:
- Black walnut cleanses the body of parasites, fungi and harmful bacteria. Improves the functioning of the immune system and intestines. Maintains normal cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Cloves contain large amounts of tar, ascorbic acid, alkaloids, saponins, steroid glycosides and fibers. Glycosides have an insulin-like effect.
- Olive extract contains oleuropein, which has antiparasitic and antifungal effects, reduces oxidative damage in the blood, liver, kidneys and brain tissues.
- Moringa. Thanks to its unique composition it cleanses the body of harmful substances. Effectively fights parasites in the digestive tract, destroying foreign DNA. Cleanses the intestines and biliary tract.
- Rosemary. Cleanses the blood and liver from parasites, stimulates blood circulation and cleansing. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, reduces the likelihood of thrombosis and improves the healing of small wounds.
- Pumpkin seeds will rid you of parasites such as round helminths, cestodes (tapeworms), flukes (digenetic flukes).
- Excipients: corn starch, vanillin, calcium hydrogen phosphate, purified talc, gelatin, magnesium stearate, sodium lauryl sulfate.