Doctor Urologistover the course of 20 years he has been involved in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the genitourinary system. He, as a doctor of the first category, provides comprehensive support to men with impaired functioning of the prostate gland. He takes an active part in scientific conferences, which allows him, as a specialist, to constantly improve his own professional skills.
Doctor-urologist Dmitry Fedorovich Novitsyuk has the following medical education:
- A. A. Bogomolets National Medical University, 1998
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P. L. Shupik, specialty "Urology", 2000
- Course "Endoscopic methods of treatment in urology", 2011
- International Congress "Sexual Health of Men and Women", 2011
- Course "Laparoscopy in Urology", 2013
- PAC for Urology, 2013
Information about the specialist and main activities
The main medical activity of Dmitry Fedorovich is:
- Ultrasound in urology.
The author of articles is an active participant in such associations:
- Novitsyuk Dmitry Fedorovich Member of the Association of Urology of Ukraine. He has many diplomas and certificates confirming his qualifications.
Dmitry Fedorovich in his professional activities successfully performs the following medical procedures:
- Ultrasound in urology;
- surgery for phimosis;
- surgery for varicocele;
- hydrocele operation;
- surgery for urolithiasis.
- diagnoses and treats acute infections of the genitourinary system, urolithiasis, urinary incontinence, cystitis and pyelonephritis in pregnant women.
- He has experience in the effective treatment of sexual disorders (erectile dysfunction, prostate adenoma in men, etc.).
Doctor urologist Novitsyuk Dmitry Fedorovich works in such clinics:
- Urology Department of Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №3.
- Clinic ISIDA (Isida), Obolon district.
- Smart Medical Center (Smart Medical Center).
The list of diseases that Dr. Novitsyuk Dmitry Fedorovich treats in his practice:
- Pain associated with urination;
- Inflammatory diseases of the male genital organs;
- Inflammatory diseases of the prostate gland;
- Hydrocele and spermatocele;
- Prostatic hyperplasia;
- Benign neoplasm of the male genital organs;
- Benign neoplasms of the urinary organs;
- Excess foreskin, phimosis and paraphimosis;
- Impotence and problems with erection;
- Foreign body in the genitourinary tract;
- Stones of the lower urinary tract;
- Kidney and ureter stones;
- Male cystitis;
- Urinary incontinence not specified;
- Urinary incontinence in women;
- Bladder neuromuscular dysfunction;
- Nonspecific hematuria;
- Neoplasm of the urinary organs;
- Male genital neoplasm;
- Obstructive uropathy and reflux uropathy;
- Orchitis and epididymitis;
- Complications related to genitourinary prosthetic devices, implants and transplants;
- Testicular twisting;
- Help, including dialysis;
- Bladder lesions in diseases;
- Lesions of the male genital organs in diseases;
- Renal colic is unspecified;
- Kidney stone disease;
- Urethral stricture;
- Pelvic organ injury;
- Urethritis and urethral syndrome;
- Chronic prostatitis;
- Chronic cystitis
You can familiarize yourself with all publications of this author on methods of treating "male diseases", as well as reviews of drugs to improve potency, on the page https://obzoroff.info/author/novicyuk/.