Minoxidil it is a unique drug for hair regrowth and alopecia treatment in just 1 month of use. The history of the appearance of Minoxidil is quite unusual: at first it was believed that it was able to help with peptic ulcer. Then, oddly enough, the drug was recognized as an effective drug for correcting blood pressure. And now it is used to treat androgenetic alopecia. Moreover, a remedy is prescribed for both men and women. The property of the drug to accelerate hair growth was noticed by chance, as a side effect, when the drug was tested for another reason. Therefore, very soon he found a new application.
A solution of this substance has a vasodilating effect, improves blood circulation, and promotes the active growth of hair. In addition, it strengthens the curls, preventing their rapid loss. As you know, in men, the process of baldness most often begins from the crown of the head, and women go bald in the central part. Minoxidil It is highly effective in both cases, helping people deal with an annoying problem.
Thousands of men and women have already tried it on themselves with the goal of accelerating hair growth. And, judging by the reviews, the drug really works. Well speak about him and medical specialists. You can find real reviews and comments of doctors and their patients in the specialized edition Glamor Magazine and see the results Before and After using the drug Minoxidil Kirkland.
- Description and properties of the drug Minoxidil
- Where can I buy Minoxidil at a discount
- Composition Minoxidil Kirkland
- Features of application, instruction and dosage
- Possible side effects and contraindications
- Minoxidil overdose and possible consequences
- Interactions of Minoxidil with Other Medicines
- Pharmacological properties Minoxidil
- Restrictions on the use of the drug
- Release form and storage
- Secrets of hair growth from around the world
Description and properties of the drug Minoxidil
The main indication for the use of the drug Minoxidil is moderate androgenic alopecia. The tool is prescribed for both men and women. When used correctly, Minoxidil has the following effects:
- The substance applied to the balding area of the skin quickly penetrates into the deeper layers. In skin tissues, the drug actively affects the blood vessels, causing their expansion. As a result, blood circulation becomes more active.
- In such conditions, the trophism of the hair follicles is significantly improved. They receive more nutrients, and processed substances are excreted much faster.
- Accelerated metabolism stimulates follicles, which were previously at rest. As a result, the period of their active growth begins. In addition, there was an increased sensitivity of nitric oxide receptors, which can improve the condition of the hair.
- The tool helps to model the effect of androgens on hair follicles. Thanks to this, alopecia stops progressing. Minoxidil also has an indirect effect on the state of hair. It reduces the production of a special substance (5-alpha-dehydrosterone), on which baldness largely depends.
In a few words, the effect of Minoxidil can be expressed as follows: the drug promotes the expansion of blood vessels, activates blood circulation, more nutrients enter the hair, and they begin to grow better.
Where can I buy Minoxidil at a discount
Faced with the problem of alopecia, you should not postpone treatment until later. The earlier therapy is started, the better the result will be. Order the drug now and get a favorable 50% discount.
The price of Minoxidil is quite affordable - from 990 rubles in Russia, the drug is also available in Kazakhstan at a cost of 6500 tenge and can be bought Minoxidil in Kyrgyzstan for 1700 som. The order can be placed in the official online store of the manufacturer. Please note that no prepayment is required. The order is paid directly by mail. Drug manufacturer Minoxidil American company Kirkland, vial volume 60 ml, concentration 15%.
Composition Minoxidil Kirkland
The main active ingredient of this remedy for alopecia is minoxidil. It is added at a dosage of 5%. The remaining components are auxiliary. These include:
- The water is demineralized. Used as a solvent for the composition.
- Ethanol. It acts as a preservative, is also an antiseptic. Promotes instant drying of the drug on the skin.
- Propylene glycol. Non-toxic solvent that accelerates the penetration of the product deep into the skin tissue.
In appearance, the composition Minoxidil It is a clear liquid. It is colorless or has a slight yellow tint. The smell of the composition is alcohol.
Features of application, instruction and dosage
If you decide to undergo treatment for alopecia with the drug Minoxidil, you should consider the following recommendations:
- It is not necessary to treat the hair with the drug, it is applied only to the skin.
- For one time, a small dosage (1 ml) should be taken.
- The drug is rubbed with fingers into the problem areas with gentle movements for several seconds.
- Flushing is not required. If you decide to wash your hair, then do it a few hours after the procedure. To absorb well, the drug needs time.
- Processing of problem areas should be carried out twice a day.
- The interval between procedures should be about 12 hours.
- The full course of therapy should last at least 4 weeks (possibly longer). Only then can we talk about a lasting result.
- Do not forget to wash your hands well after applying the drug.
- Do not allow the product to reach other parts of the skin, otherwise hair growth in undesirable places is possible.
- Do not apply on wet skin. If you sweat, get wet in the rain or have recently washed your hair, postpone the procedure until later.
- It is undesirable to perform the evening procedure just before bedtime. The optimal time is 2 hours before the night's rest. Otherwise, the incompletely absorbed product will get onto the bedding, and then onto other parts of the body.
Important! During the course of the use of Minoxidil, do not apply other cosmetic preparations to the skin. The fact is that the combined use of various agents can increase their absorption. And this can lead to unpleasant complications. The maximum permissible dosage per day is 2 ml. It can not be exceeded even with severe baldness.
The feasibility of using the drug for children has not been proven. The effect of Minoxidil on the children's body has not been studied. Therefore, up to 18 years of age, the use of the drug is not recommended.
Also insufficiently studied action Minoxidil on the health status of older people. Therefore, the age of 65 years is also a contraindication to the use of this solution.
Possible side effects and contraindications
With improper use of the drug, individual intolerance and non-compliance with dosages, Minoxidil can cause dermatological problems. These include:
- Feeling itchy and burning.
- Irritation and peeling.
- Increased hairiness.
Fortunately, these phenomena are weakly expressed and completely disappear after discontinuation of the drug. In order to prevent unpleasant complications, strictly follow the instructions for use of the solution Minoxidil.
Please note that in addition to 5% minoxidil percent solution, a more concentrated composition (15%) is also on sale. In case of skin treatment with 15% solution, the risk of side effects increases.
Minoxidil overdose and possible consequences
If too much active substance is applied to the problem area Minoxidil unpleasant dermatological conditions may occur. First of all, we are talking about the drying of the skin, its peeling, eczema occurs. With intense absorption, adverse systemic reactions are not ruled out.
If minoxidil enters the stomach, it is rapidly absorbed. As a result, the general condition can significantly worsen - the pressure drops, tachycardia occurs. Then, due to fluid retention, edema develops, heart failure is not excluded. If, against the background of the use of minoxidil, a similar symptomatology has arisen, you must immediately seek help from a medical institution.
Interactions of Minoxidil with Other Medicines
Experts do not exclude the possibility of lowering blood pressure with a combination of minoxidil with the use of vasodilators, as well as guanethidine and its derivatives. Clinical trials of such data have not been confirmed, however, the manufacturer advises taking this point into account.
In addition, you should know that Minoxidil increases the absorption of retinoids and corticoids. For this reason, their combined use is unacceptable. In order to prevent unpleasant side effects, the treatment of problem areas should be carried out very carefully in compliance with safety rules.
If Minoxidil gets into a wound, mucous membrane or eye, immediately rinse this area with cool running water. Under no circumstances should the solution be inhaled or swallowed! This can lead to a significant deterioration in general health and the development of dangerous complications. Remember that the drug cannot be washed off. The head can be washed only a few hours after the procedure. If local dermatological reactions occur or the general condition has worsened, the course of treatment should be interrupted and consult a doctor as soon as possible. Note that Minoxidil does not affect the speed of physiological reactions, therefore, it is allowed to use it when driving vehicles.
Pharmacological properties Minoxidil
Indicated for local use Minoxidil improves hair growth in people with alopecia. The first results become noticeable after about two weeks of the course. The main condition for this is the regular application of the solution twice a day. If safety measures were observed, no undesirable systemic reactions were observed in persons with normal and high blood pressure. Absorption into the systemic circulation is minimal, and after discontinuation of treatment, the drug is almost completely excreted within 4 days.
Restrictions on the use of the drug
Baldness remedy Minoxidil not recommended for use in such cases:
- Young age (before 18)
- Individual intolerance of components.
- Scratches, burns, injuries and other damage to the skin.
Release form and storage
Minoxidil is produced in polyethylene bottles. The volume of the bottle is 60 ml. For ease of use, the container is equipped with a measuring pump. An insert with a detailed description of its features is attached to the drug.
Store the composition in a dark place, while the temperature should not exceed 25 degrees. After the expiration of the storage period (3 year), it is undesirable to use the solution, since over time it loses its healing properties. We recommend reading an article on an equally effective tool Profolan in the form of capsules designed to restore hair growth.
Secrets of hair growth from around the world
- Women in India use coconut oil.
Many people love coconut oil - no matter if it's in a salad, as a natural makeup remover or for cooking. And now there is another reason to love more exotic tropical oil - it nourishes the hair. The best proof is the healthy, shiny and thick hair of Indian women. They usually only use the oil for cosmetic purposes. Additionally, several studies have shown that coconut oil is the best remedy for dry hair and fights hair loss.
- Japanese women rely on sea grass and algae.
Japanese women are convinced that algae and sea grass are very good for hair. That is why their dark hair is so shiny and strong. Marine plants have a lot of calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and E.
- Jamaican women prefer castor oil.
Faster, denser and longer: castor oil works wonders not only with the growth of eyelashes, but also with hair. The inhabitants of the Caribbean island of Jamaica fully rely on its miraculous effect. Black castor oil is particularly high priority. To strengthen the hair, the oil needs to be heated. Then apply 2-3 drops of oil in the palm of your hand and massage into the hair and scalp. Castor oil should be applied for at least two hours, and then rinse thoroughly with shampoo.
- Moroccan women tend to use argan oil and moss.
Argan oil is known to perfectly care for dry hair and damaged tips. But what is rassul? This is a Moroccan clay mineral that is used to cleanse the body. But especially useful for hair, because it cleanses the scalp. A healthy skin improves natural hair growth.
- Chinese women recommend rice water.
Residents of the Chinese village of Huanglong are known for their super long hair (up to two meters!). That's why they often fall into the Guinness Book of Records. But what is the secret of their long shiny hair? Quite simple: firstly, they cut their hair only once in a lifetime, on their 18th birthday. Secondly, they use fermented rice water to rinse their hair, the one that remains after cooking the rice. Water is left on 2 of the day, it is automatically fermented, and valuable antioxidants, minerals and vitamins appear in it.
- Women in Saudi Arabia rely on ginger.
Ginger in Saudi Arabia is used not only to give the dishes a sharp taste, but also for hair care. Rubbing ginger oil into the scalp every day, the arabians stimulate hair growth while at the same time combating hair problems such as dandruff or hair loss. The oil is useful mainly due to healthy ingredients such as potassium, vitamin C, phosphorus, as well as the secondary plant substances gingerol and zingibern.
Want to have wonderful hair? Try following the advice of women in China or Japan. Just remember that the effect will appear no earlier than in 3-4 months, or even six months. So for beginners you can wish patience and patience again!